Author Topic: Bolschewist traitor Norman Finkelstein shows his real face  (Read 803 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Bolschewist traitor Norman Finkelstein shows his real face
« on: March 22, 2009, 06:30:30 AM »
Petition against Death Threats

Recently, I asked you to put your names on a petition to support the 12 signatories of the Manifesto Against a New Totalitarianism. The manifesto signatories included me, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Taslima Nasrin and Salman Rushdie. I explained that we received a serious death threat from the British-based Islamic website ummah.com, and that your signatures of solidarity with us would show that we are not afraid to defy Islamist radicals. (See a screen grab of the forum entry where the death threat was issued.) Some 3559 of you have signed - and the number is still growing!

Only one person emailed a disconcerting message. A gentleman named Norman Finkelstein wrote to say, "Is there a petition supporting the death threats?" Maybe he’s just a researcher.

Source: http://www.irshadmanji.com/petition
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Bolschewist traitor Norman Finkelstein shows his real face
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 07:34:51 AM »
Petition against Death Threats

Recently, I asked you to put your names on a petition to support the 12 signatories of the Manifesto Against a New Totalitarianism. The manifesto signatories included me, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Taslima Nasrin and Salman Rushdie. I explained that we received a serious death threat from the British-based Islamic website ummah.com, and that your signatures of solidarity with us would show that we are not afraid to defy Islamist radicals. (See a screen grab of the forum entry where the death threat was issued.) Some 3559 of you have signed - and the number is still growing!

Only one person emailed a disconcerting message. A gentleman named Norman Finkelstein wrote to say, "Is there a petition supporting the death threats?" Maybe he’s just a researcher.

Source: http://www.irshadmanji.com/petition
Norman Finkelstein lives in his parents rent controlled apartment in southern Brooklyn i can get his address latter.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:09:42 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 07:45:38 AM »
http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=3&ar=15 

I doubt that I have ever interviewed a man who is more exact about directions. In a lengthy e-mail, he suggests no less than three different means of getting to his home in Coney Island – subway, New York taxi or mini-cab service – and thoughtfully attaches the cost and duration of each. Norman Finkelstein, academic at a small New York university and author of a book that earned the hostility of the Jewish establishment, leading one prominent figure to describe him as "poison ... a disgusting, self-hating Jew, he's something you find under a rock". And by the way, he is the son of Holocaust survivors
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »
Look we could sent him this, if he is advocating quranimal death threats further:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »
Look we could sent him this, if he is advocating quranimal death threats further:

:) yes i like that idea  very much ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 10:48:36 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »
I love that letter.  :::D