Author Topic: Muslims attacked me  (Read 3031 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Muslims attacked me
« on: March 28, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
One hour ago I was attacked by Muslims.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:58:12 AM by German Kahanist »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims attacked me
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:00:27 PM »
CBPTH,

I am very sorry this happened to you.
These Muslims have no concept of humanity or decency.
They act like animals.

I am thankful, as you should be as well, that you were not more severely injured.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »
Throw a bar of soap at them.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »
Kick them in the groin.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
Thank you!

My eyes still hurt a bit and are red and swollen. It reminds me on the Nazi attack last year. It's really a psychical stress.

I don't know what to do. Is everything I do wrong?? To be German? To be pro Israel?  

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »
How are gun laws over there?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
CBPTH,    I'm thankful that you are ok under the circumstance and pray that those evil Muslim nazis are brought to justice in this world and the world to come.    Muslim beasts are in the process of taking over Europe.      With the seeds being planted for the same to happen in the United States.      This further demonstrates the necessity of JTF in order to help save the U.S.,  Israel, and Western Civilization from epic disaster.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 08:18:39 PM »
Shoot them in the legs? And in the mean time do some martial arts and working out. It will always be helpfull.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

Gun laws are bad. You need a license to wear a gun. I really need a knife or a gas pistol.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »
Shoot them in the legs? And in the mean time do some martial arts and working out. It will always be helpfull.
Yes you should work out if you can take martial arts take them if not you can learn on your own certain spots on the body to hurt qurananimals.I think it's about time qurananimals leave Germany and go back to Turkey and mecca
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »

Gun laws are bad. You need a license to wear a gun. I really need a knife or a gas pistol.

If you wear a weapon, like a knife, you must be ready to use it.

The best for you would be not to bear any kind of weapon. You are obviously not psychologically ready to use it.

Imagine what would happen if the quranimal took instead of the gas-can the knife ...

Listen to Mord and go to a martial art club.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 08:35:50 PM »
This is true if you carry a weapon you must have no doubt you will use it. The same in a fight you must ready yourself to take a persons eyes out or do whats necessary to win,It makes no difference how strong or how good you can fight if your mind is not ready to do what you have to do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »
It's not easy. My reaction was bad. But I am not the boy who fight.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
Get a keyring knuckle punch that can slice the face open

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 08:44:12 PM »
you can make it natural for yourself either by hitting a dummy or going through the move in your mind over and over

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »
In some jurisdictions here in the US, that would have given you a legal right to deadly force. I would leave Germany and come to the US.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
you can make it natural for yourself either by hitting a dummy or going through the move in your mind over and over

Going through it in your mind does nothing he has to actually practice so he knows what he is doing

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 08:46:18 PM »
yes that would be a good idea

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

Going through it in your mind does nothing he has to actually practice so he knows what he is doing
True but at least if he can't get to a place to practice he can picture himself poking the eyes out or kicking the guy really hard in places where it hurt

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »
In some jurisdictions here in the US, that would have given you a legal right to deadly force. I would leave Germany and come to the US.

If I have the money I will leave Germany and come to the USA!

The USA could use all the righteous hard working European immigrants it could get. I would welcome you and any other righteous Europeans.

However I'm concerned that if you leave Germany you'll only be making the demographic problem worse there. Besides, you'd be leaving one situation and jumping into another one. There is no refuge here, just another battle.

I don't know what to do. Is everything I do wrong?? To be German? To be pro Israel? 

Don't be ashamed of who you are! Be proud! Be strong! You're a righteous person and you have every right to hold your head high! I'm glad you're safe.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:25:48 PM by Rubystars »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:46 PM »
You should have bit his hand and yanked his arm into the car window. Then held him in the car and hit the gas and drag his sorry ass through the whole country.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »
Just start with martial arts or boxing or anything alike. Even tai bo improves something if you do it properly.
Not being the type is not an excuse. All animals learn to fight and humans are most likely to be less than animals. Physical bodies need physical training even if the mind denies it.
Mental programming is to be correctly adjusted and the physical will follow.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »
CBPTH are you in Frankfurt? Lots of them there..I wish I were there to help you brother.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 06:40:20 AM »
i dont think you should be planning to go to USA. If you are a German, its your right to be there. If Nationalist germans like you move out of Germany, do you want Muslims to take it over slowly?

As mord said,i would recommend join some combat training classes, or join a Zen Buddhist foundation (heck they make you strong mentally).