Author Topic: fear no man  (Read 379 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
fear no man
« on: March 31, 2009, 02:17:15 AM »
To Whom do we answer to?  Only the One G-d and no one else.

With this in mind, I vow to follow in the footsteps of a giant.  A learned and holy man who only feared G-d and no one else.

I will not fear those who I do not answer to.  Only to G-d and no one else will I be held accountable.

I will not fear the muslims, nor the president, nor the Leftists, nor the butchers in the street.

I will not fear Iran or North Korea, nor the demagogues who chant "death to America and Israel".

I will not fear the police nor defamation.  Nor will I fear the U.N. or Germany.

I will not fear ovens or mushroom clouds, though I will fight to my death to stop them.

The only man who may disappoint me is myself.  I ask nothing of any man.

If my fellow Jews and righteous Gentiles follow in the ways of G-d, what is there to fear?  Really, what is there to fear?

Go in the ways of Rabbi Kahane and Moshe Rabbeinu and fear G-d and only G-d.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: fear no man
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »
Hashem is our Father.

Hashem is our King.

Hashem is our only savior, rescuer, and redeemer.

Hashem is the name of mercy and he hears our cries.

Only in Hashem will we be protected, the shield of Abraham.

Hashem is the master of war, through his name Hashem.

He created heaven and the earth, all the hosts, and breathed life into man.

All creation is in awe of Hashems might, and the strength of his right hand.

Let all souls praise Hashem, Halleluka!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: fear no man
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »
I was thinking about the sources for some of my statements above. I came across this explanation:

http://ohr.edu/tw/5757/shmos/beshalac.htm

MAGNETIC ATTRACTION

"Hashem is a Master of war; Hashem is His Name." (15:3)

Rashi explains that Hashem wages war, not with weapons, but with His Name. How is Rashi enlightening us with this comment? Did we really think that Hashem has an armament factory?

When Moshe killed the Egyptian in Parshas Shemos, our Sages teach us that he 'laid his eyes' on him and the Egyptian was transformed into a pile of bones (Berachos 55a).

Every living thing in this world stays alive only because inside it is a spark of holiness. When Moshe 'laid his eyes' on the Egyptian, the spark of holiness that maintained the existence of that Egyptian was inexorably drawn to Moshe's eyes, and the Egyptian was left as a mere pile of bones.

Something similar happened at the splitting of the sea, but on an infinitely greater scale.

At the sea there was a revelation of G-dliness which drew all the fragments of holiness enmeshed in the bodies of the Egyptians back to the Source of all life.

Thus, the Egyptians were left devoid of the life-force that sustained them.

There is a mystical principle that the left hand corresponds to Din - strict justice - and the right hand corresponds to Rachamim - mercy.

Our Sages teach us that the left hand pushes away, while the right hand brings close. When a person is punished for his wrong-doing, it is referred to as the left hand - strict justice - pushing him away.

However, Egypt was different. Their downfall came not at the hands of the messengers of justice, but totally the reverse. The Egyptians were punished by the right-hand of G-d bringing close all the fragments of holiness that were embedded within them.

Now we can understand what Rashi meant when he said that Hashem doesn't wage war with weapons.

Hashem's ultimate weapon is His Great Name - the Name of Mercy, which represents His Essence. When this is revealed, all life must flock to It like metal to a magnet.

This also is the explanation of the verse "Your Right Hand, Hashem, is exalted in power; Your Right Hand, Hashem, smashes the enemy." The Right Hand draws close all the sparks of holiness.
                                                                            (Shem MiShmuel)

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14