Author Topic: Philipino Al Qaida Muzzies want to Behead Red Cross Hostages  (Read 764 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Philipino Al Qaida Muzzies want to Behead Red Cross Hostages
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090330/ap_on_re_as/as_philippines_kidnappings/print
MANILA, Philippines – Pope Benedict XVI appealed Monday for al-Qaida-linked militants to free three Red Cross hostages after their captors threatened to behead one of them unless government troops withdraw.

The militants set a Tuesday deadline for soldiers to quit the extremists' jungle stronghold on a southern Philippines island.

Abu Sayyaf commander Albader Parad threatened to behead one of the hostages — two Europeans and a Filipino — Tuesday unless police and militiamen leave 15 villages on Jolo island, Interior Secretary Ronaldo Puno said.

"Their demands as of last night are physically impossible to comply with," Puno told reporters, adding that officials will continue to seek ways to save the hostages "up to the last minute."

Puno hinted the government was ready to use force if any of the hostages are harmed by the Muslim militant group. Some 120 gunmen have held the aid workers in a hilly jungle in Jolo's Indanan town for about 10 weeks. Until a recent withdrawal, they were surrounded by more than 1,000 troops.
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Philipino Al Qaida Muzzies want to Behead Red Cross Hostages
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:12:09 AM »
I would like to shoot this sick al Quaida murderes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:32:13 AM »
I would love to have "free reign" just for one day with an automatic machine gun and take out as many muzzie bass turds as possible!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 10:04:54 AM »
I would love to have "free reign" just for one day with an automatic machine gun and take out as many muzzie bass turds as possible!

Arksis, you are an Amazone.   :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »
I, personally, do not believe in negotiating with terrorists.
It only fuels their fire and causes them to become more brazen in their actions.

I never understood how beheading your hostage benefits your cause, especially as in this case, where innocent Red Cross workers are the hostages.

If you were a terrorist wouldn't you want the maximum exposure to benefit your cause and/or crusade?

I don't think I will ever understand the Muslim geniuses who inhabit our world.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 10:16:39 AM »
I, personally, do not believe in negotiating with terrorists.
It only fuels their fire and causes them to become more brazen in their actions.

I never understood how beheading your hostage benefits your cause, especially as in this case, where innocent Red Cross workers are the hostages.

If you were a terrorist wouldn't you want the maximum exposure to benefit your cause and/or crusade?

I don't think I will ever understand the Muslim geniuses who inhabit our world.

Yes this is true. They are totally kooky.