Author Topic: Afghanistan legalizes Rape in Marriage  (Read 820 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Afghanistan legalizes Rape in Marriage
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »
These Muslim countries sure are backwards and barbaric. No wonder Islam will be destroyed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511860,00.html

U.N. Says Afghan President Signs Law Legalizing Rape in Marriage
 Afghan President Hamid Karzai has backed a law that the United Nations Development Fund for Women claims legalizes rape within marriage and forbids women from leaving the house without permission, The Telegraph reported Tuesday.

According to the U.N. the law, which has not been released publicly, says women cannot seek work, education or doctor's appointments unless their husband approves.

The law also allegedly gives sole custody of children to fathers and grandfathers. Opponents of the law accuse Karzai of pandering to the Shia minority whose swing vote is crucial.

While the Afghanistan constitution guarantees equal rights for women, it says the Shia population can settle cases based on Shia law.

Afghanistan would not let the U.N. see a copy of the bill, and a Karzai spokesperson would not comment.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Afghanistan legalizes Rape in Marriage
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »
I am not surprised, but my question what does it matter if it is turned into a law; because in the majority of these Muslim countries presently govern through sharia law and women have less than zero rights.

We have all heard constant and consistent factual accounts of women who were victimized by sharia law in courts. 

So, what's the deal now?
They have actually written it down and published it in law books in Afghanistan, oppressing women even further. 
These people are on a primitive level that is hard to imagine.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
From what I have read there basically is no such thing as rape in most Islamic countries. Theoretically it may be so but in actuality it is not. If a child or woman is raped they are almost always afraid to report it because doing so is admitting to a "moral crime". The case is turned around in such a way that they blame the female. You can find case after case where rape victims are given lashes and even stoned in accordance to Sharia law. It takes four women to equal one man's testimony. A rape victim has to have two (I think) men to testify that they actually witnessed the rape and the woman was not "asking for it", The court system almost always drop charges against the men and severely punish the rape victim. For example in Saudi Arabia a recent gang rape trial convicted the woman for being alone with a male she was not related to and another one for being in a car with a male. Islamic law is horrific, it basically allows men to do as they please and it be justified. Muslims are barbarians that act under the guise of "religion".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »
This is not surprising considering mohamad himself raped everything he came across.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »
this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »
US and UK soldiers are laying down their lives to preserve all this.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »
Exactly why we're fighting Talibans and other muslim terrorists in Afgan or Iraq  to have all those new sharia based laws. Our army is needed at home or we'll end up with similar laws in America and Europe. And soon.
I start to think that this "war on terror sorry peace operation aimed at men caused disaster is aimed only on blooding us dry. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »
Muman, great find. This shows clearly, that there are no moderate Muslims.

Our countries are fighting for Karzai and he follows the quranimal agenda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »
It doesn't surprise me at all.  Islam is not going to be destroyed unless we do something about it like stop sending them foreign aid or stop buying there oil. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »
another taliban wanna be...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein