Author Topic: Afghanis in the sewers of Rome  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Afghanis in the sewers of Rome
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »
Italian police have found more than 100 immigrants, including 24 Afghan children, living in the sewer system beneath railway stations in Rome.

The children range in age from 10 to 15 years and are now being looked after by the city's social services.

They were found when the railway police followed up reports of children living near the city's stations.

The police say they do not speak Italian and broke into the sewers by removing manhole covers.

The charity Save the Children Italy says that more than 1,000 unaccompanied children arrived in Rome last year from various countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Container stowaways

Railway police had been following up reports that groups of homeless immigrants were living in unhygienic conditions in and around Rome's three main railway stations.

Police said the Afghan children appeared to have arrived in the Italian capital as stowaways on board trailer trucks arriving from Turkey and Greece.

Some children were sleeping at night in sewers under the railway station to shelter from the cold, police said.
The number of foreign minors arriving in Italy has risen substantially over the past five years, according to children's charities.
Roman police also recently discovered groups of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and China living crammed 20 or more to a room.
As fast as the authorities find them proper accommodation, their places are taken by new arrivals, the BBC's David Willey reports from the Italian capital.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7983880.stm
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Afghanis in the sewers of Rome
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:46:11 PM »
Teenage Mutant Ninja Muslims

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »
Of course they will get relief and heaven forbid they speak the native language

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »

LOL

I thought they entered the sewers because they were homesick.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:16 PM »

I think we need the good old ratter of Hameln to deal with this issue. He took away in the medival city 120 children lured by his pipe, because the citizen of Hameln cheated him in business. He killed all rats of the city before by luring them in the river Weser. But after he had done it the citizens refused to pay him for his service.

The children were never seen again. Only three children escaped. One had forgotten his jacket, another two were too slow. But awfully one of the two was blind and the other one was voiceless, so they couldn't tell where the ratter took the children.

Here is an old inscription on a medival house in Hameln:

Is there a business network where we could find someone with such great skills? He would safe us lots of trouble, because little quranimals will become with the time great ones. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »
They prefer the popes [censored] over Afgahn desert!

Says alot about Islamic Lands

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »
?

LOL

Both of these previous posts crack me up.

What I don't understand about this article is, do these children travel by themselves?
Who, whatever the nationality, race, and/or religion, as a parent would send away or let their children travel like this by themselves and end up living in sewers?

It defies logic.
But, silly me, I forgot that everything Arabs do defy logic.  They have no rhyme or reason for any of their actions.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 04:12:05 PM »
?

LOL

Both of these previous posts crack me up.

What I don't understand about this article is, do these children travel by themselves?
Who, whatever the nationality, race, and/or religion, as a parent would send away or let their children travel like this by themselves and end up living in sewers?

It defies logic.
But, silly me, I forgot that everything Arabs do defy logic.  They have no rhyme or reason for any of their actions.

Actually, they're not arabs, They are Persians...

between me and you, thats like the same thing!(It's like Nordics, and slavs)