Author Topic: I've been out of the loop  (Read 1020 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I've been out of the loop
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »
Hey guys, hope all is well. I've had so much going on the last 6 weeks after my stepdad passed away. My mother and I just moved into an apartment and things have been hectic etc. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still checking posts from time to time. Anybody wanna sum up what's been going on in the world?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: I've been out of the loop
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:18:22 PM »
Obama is destroying America piece by piece.

Israel is still alone in it's struggle against Arabs.

Ahmedinajad, Chavez, and Kim Jong Il, among others still hate the U.S..

Iran still wants to wipe Israel off the map.

N.Korea launched a rocket and Obama did nothing.

Unemployment is up and people are taking drastic measures by taking out their frustrations out by killing random people, their families, and themselves as well.

The stock market is in the tank.

Obama still believes he is the "messiah".

Obama has fired the CEO of GM, because he believes he is in charge of any thing and every thing.

Sales tax in CA went up 1%.

An Arab killed a 12 year old Jewish boy and injured a younger boy in Israel, no one reports on it.

So, this is off the top of my head.  I could probably go on, but I think you can catch the basic drift of what's going on.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

Ahmedinajad([censored] Arab), Chavez(Russias [censored]), and King Kong, among others still hate the U.S..

Iran still wants to wipe Israel off the map(Nothing New).

N.Korea launched a rocket and Obama did nothing(Well he watched).

Unemployment is up and people are taking drastic measures by taking out their frustrations out by killing random people, their families, and themselves as well.( immagrints who blame there problems on america)

Obama still believes he is the "messiah".(We stil believe he's retarded)

Obama has fired the CEO of GM, because he believes he is in charge of any thing and every thing.

An Arab killed a 12 year old Jewish boy and injured a younger boy in Israel, no one reports on it.

So, this is off the top of my head.  I could probably go on, but I think you can catch the basic drift of what's going on.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »

Ahmedinajad(stupid Arab), Chavez(Russias kurva), and King Kong, among others still hate the U.S..

Iran still wants to wipe Israel off the map(Nothing New).

N.Korea launched a rocket and Obama did nothing(Well he watched).

Unemployment is up and people are taking drastic measures by taking out their frustrations out by killing random people, their families, and themselves as well.( immagrints who blame there problems on america)

Obama still believes he is the "messiah".(We stil believe he's retarded)

SonicSnail,
Thanks for the edit to my post.
I think you added some insight that was needed.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

Unemployment is up and people are taking drastic measures by taking out their frustrations out by killing random people, their families, and themselves as well.

Looks like we have our next news anchor!!  Good job ag337
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »

Looks like we have our next news anchor!!  Good job ag337

Chad,
Thanks for the compliment; but I am just a concerned woman who is not blinded by what is taking place in the world; in turn, hoping that I can bring attention to causes close to my as well as others hearts, well-being, and survival.