Author Topic: Look the Muslims are using the same tactics in Israel like in Europe  (Read 620 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Following attempts to legalize granting citizenship to Arabs who marry Israelis, Prof. Sofer from Haifa University relates to the demographic war in Israel. As seen on Arutz Sheva.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Look the Muslims are using the same tactics in Israel like in Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »
Prof. Sofer has been talking and warning about the Demographic time bomb of Arab citizens in Israel for decades. Of course from the campus of Haifa university which is full with radical Arab students he knows better than most people what he is talking about.

But, as far as I know sofer believes in the Lieberman approach of detaching Arab populated areas from Israel. I think if it was more acceptable to speak more openly he would actually support JTF's suggestion rather than Lieberman's.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Look the Muslims are using the same tactics in Israel like in Europe
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Prof. Sofer has been talking and warning about the Demographic time bomb of Arab citizens in Israel for decades. Of course from the campus of Haifa university which is full with radical Arab students he knows better than most people what he is talking about.

But, as far as I know sofer believes in the Lieberman approach of detaching Arab populated areas from Israel. I think if it was more acceptable to speak more openly he would actually support JTF's suggestion rather than Lieberman's.

His analysis is true. I think he has to stand against lots of pressure of the leftists.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani