Author Topic: If the BNP IS NOT ANTI JEWISH ANYMORE HOW CAN THEY JOIN WITH THIS GROUP  (Read 5561 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
IN Italy WHICH CLEARLY IS      

http://www.forzanuova.org/     

JUST PUT THIS INTO BABELFISH OR GOOGLE TRANSALATION AND YOU CAN SEE ANTI JEWISH        
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:50:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
IN Italy WHICH CLEARLY IS      

http://www.forzanuova.org/        

L 'PEACE IS POSSIBLE ONLY

The recent brutal Israeli aggression on the people of Gaza once again the Israeli-Palestinian issue as fundamental to world peace.
The reflection of that war on the neighboring regions is such that all the other wars or noises of war throughout the region, are attributable to the conflict. The history of that land, its importance as the Holy Land for three religions, also a reading of the meta-and religious conflicts.
Forza Nuova, as the Italian, European and Christian considers his duty to give the body a proposal to ensure that over 'national interest, peace and justice to those tormented lands.

THE ROOT OF WAR

It 'obvious that the' instability of those regions know an escalation with the immigration of Jews in the early part of last century and after the Second World War.
The myth that led them to Palestine was the Zionist myth, represented in a flag that had the focus on Jewish religious symbol, and three strips, one white, symbolizing the Greater Israel and the other two blue which symbolized the waters within which to expand, the Red Sea and the river Tigris, the great fact, Israel had to expand from Sinai until 'Iraq.
This myth that not pursuing peaceful coexistence among peoples, but the supremacy of a people on the other, saw Palestine as the Promised Land and the Jewish people as the chosen people.
The fact that since this land and these people are witnesses, theater, carriers and victims of war, proceed directly from this myth.
As Christians we can only against Zionism, because it is based on two factors that clash with the Word of Christ and the New Testament: 's idea that the people elected to be the Jewish people, it is transformed in the New Testament from a new concept spiritual, which is elected those who follow, beyond the ethnic groups, the word of Christ. The Promised Land for Christianity is not Palestine, but the land that is promised to the righteous and good and that is heaven.
This is the reason for the radical conflict between Catholicism and Israel and why Israel is recognized by the Vatican only recently and for the sake of mere chance.

PIU 'PEOPLE AND ONE WAS

Useless to deny that 's almost universally accepted idea of the two peoples and two states, contrasts with the above. In addition, the natural right to reside on that land that will have all the Palestinian refugees and exiles in the world, the fact that the araboisraeliani (Arab citizens of the state of Israel) will be in a few tens of years of Israeli jew:, el 'unstoppable growth Palestinian population, representing the defeat numerica and "ethnic" for the rule of the dominant Jewish ethnic group which claims to be Israel.
These figures show that the 'only solution is that of a Canton, on the model of Switzerland, where all peoples and all religions are allowed to live according to justice and direct democracy.
A collateral benefit of this system would allow then to the Christian populations threatened by a 'pressing Islam, to control some parts of the territory as Nazareth and Betlehem.

JUST PUT THIS INTO BABELFISH OR GOOGLE TRANSALATION AND YOU CAN SEE ANTI JEWISH        
THIS ALSO JUST PUT IN GOOGLE TRANSALATION

http://www.forzanuova.org/eventi_GAZA.htm

MORE

Translation: Italian » English
GAZA, FIORE: ISRAELE VA FERMATO DALL'EUROPA, PRESENTATA URGENTE INTERROGAZIONE I colpi israeliani hanno centrato anche una sede dell'Onu, un palazzo dei media e un ospedale. I morti, dall'inizio del conflitto, sono oltre 1000. Roberto Fiore, Segretario e leader di Forza Nuva, afferma: "ho presentato un'interrogazione urgentissima al Parlamento europeo dove ho chiesto che la mobilitazione di una forza militare Europea diventi argomento e questione prioritaria per gli organi istituzionalmente competenti. Quanto ha fatto Israele oggi supera in gravità ogni precedente azione, e si può tranquillamente annoverare tra gli atti di terrorismo. Non è forse terrorismo bombardare una sede Onu, ospedali e palazzi dei media? Ebbene l'Europa si prenda le proprie r       
GAZA, FIORE: ISRAEL MUST FERMATO FROM MADE URGENT QUESTION

The Israelis have focused shots even an Assembly seat, a palace of the media and a hospital.
The dead, from the conflict, over 1000.
Roberto Fiore, Secretary and leader of Forza Nuva says: "I presented an urgent Parliament where I called for the mobilization of a European military force and become a priority topic in the media institutionally competent. How did Israel today exceeds gravity in any previous action, and you can easily one of the acts of terrorism. Is it not a terrorist bomb UN headquarters, hospitals and buildings of the media? Well, Europe will take its r

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:59:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think the accurate way to describe the BNP is that they are THE most PRO-Zionist group in the UK.  I keep in contact with a lot of their member's and they are a great bunch of people, and very supportive.    But, yes... they had an evil hideous past, I am very aware of this.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
I think the accurate way to describe the BNP is that they are THE most PRO-Zionist group in the UK.  I keep in contact with a lot of their member's and they are a great bunch of people, and very supportive.    But, yes... they had an evil hideous past, I am very aware of this.

If the BNP existed back in the 1500 hundreds, They'd be hanging Jews calling them children eaters!
I have no support for them, But I lack faith in all politics, They all want the best for themselves! Maybe the BNP have changed. I don't know

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

If the BNP existed back in the 1500 hundreds, They'd be hanging Jews calling them children eaters!
I have no support for them, But I lack faith in all politics, They all want the best for themselves! Maybe the BNP have changed. I don't know

Yes, we hate politicians... but the BNP is by FAR the most supportive of Israel, and the Labour and the Conservative parties want Israel to commit suicide. 

If you and others continue to ignore this fact, and believe that the BNP wants to throw all the Jews in ovens... then the UK will become more and more dominated by Muslim ideology..... and maybe... someday.... the UK and much of Europe will become just like it was in the 1500's... and how the Middle East is today.  Its your choice, but to me, its the wrong choice.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What have I said all the time?  8;)

No sane mind could write such a twisted sick text. What brings them to assume, that the Muslims in Israel are different from those in Europe, who they already consider as dangerous and want to deport.

People who side with the Muslims anywhere are firstly insane and secondly dangerous.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 01:55:21 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
What have I said all the time?  8;)

No sane mind could write such a twisted sick text. What brings them to assume, that the Muslims in Israel are different from those in Europe, who they already consider as dangerous and want to deport.

People who side with the Muslims anywhere are firstly insane and secondly dangerous.

Thirdly Retarded Idiots!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Past?   Isn't mort citing references about the present?   None of us believe your sick pro-BNP propaganda so just drop it already, this isn't the website for it.

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
I am a BNP member.

I am a secular nationalist and looking at that drivel by Forza Nuova, they seem to have a touch of Christian Roman Catholic chauvinism about them, which I cannot personally relate to.

The BNP is probably the most pro-Zionist political party in Britain, but mostly by default, because of its proposed policy of non-intervention.

The BNP will only be pro-Zionist when there is political co-operation between us and Jewish nationalists in Israel. This may not happen overnight, but I hope that it will happen soon enough.

I have never heard Nick Griffin mention Forza Nuova before. As far as I am aware our closer relations are now with Czech and Swedish nationalists.

The Pope is not a friend of Israel. That organisation has its own ambitions and I think that the power of Rome extends into Italian politics.

Any sympathy for Islamists or Islamist causes is a big red warning light to me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:51:38 PM by Fortis »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Britains only hope is BNP. Any other vote is a vote for islam.

If you keep things simple, the solution will be simple. English people must vote BNP.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
They also worship that vicious anti-Semite Le Pen.

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer

I do not... and since Le Pen started touting French colonial muslim candidates the Front National has shrivelled away... They lost their spangly headquarters and their votes have diminished, and the young people in the BNP will make sure that this does not happen to us.

Actually, it was Le Pen who worshipped us, even copying the name of the then most successful nationalist party - the National Front.

Le Pen's Islamophilia is disgusting and it has destroyed his party.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I know for shure, that Le Pen gets money from Iran. He is a well regarded person on every "party" Iranian diplomats are giving. Specially at the quranimal holidays.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
The BNP is the most anti-Islamofascist party in the United Kingdom. However, there is an issue with the BNP, are they genuinely anti-Islamofascist or is this merely a device to attract support. What is the question with the BNP, is that if in the at present unlikely event, they were to form the Government in Britain, would they then maintain their anti-Islamofascist stance or do a hundred and 180 degree policy change and align themselves with the Islamofascists. That said, Gordon Brown's Labour Party is aligned with Saudi Arabia and is votewhoring its policies to attract an Islamofascist block vote and people in the United Kingdom need to vote tactically in the next National Election to kick the Labour out of power. The Best possible result in the next election would be Labour out of power and with less seats than they currently have, the Lib Dems with less seats than they current have, the Conservatives in power with more seats than they currently have and the BNP getting in to the House of Commons for the first time and doing it on a strongly anti-Islamofascist platform
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Back in February, I attended a conference called Preserving Western Civilization.  One of the speakers was a woman from the BNP who claimed to be Jewish.  I spoke with her privately, and she seemed nice enough.  In her speech, she never mentioned anything about this Italian political party. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Back in February, I attended a conference called Preserving Western Civilization.  One of the speakers was a woman from the BNP who claimed to be Jewish.  I spoke with her privately, and she seemed nice enough.  In her speech, she never mentioned anything about this Italian political party. 
PATRICIA RICHARDSON YES SHE'S JEWISH
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:32:20 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Yes.  The woman was Patricia Richardson. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes.  The woman was Patricia Richardson. 
SHE'S AN ELECTED SOMETHING A COUNCIL WOMAN I THINK

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
The BNP is the most anti-Islamofascist party in the United Kingdom. However, there is an issue with the BNP, are they genuinely anti-Islamofascist or is this merely a device to attract support.

Nick Griffin risks his life speaking out against Islamification and he narrowly escaped a prison sentence for criticising Islam, calling it a 'wicked vicious faith'. In view of this, I tend to trust Nick Griffin.

What is the question with the BNP, is that if in the at present unlikely event, they were to form the Government in Britain, would they then maintain their anti-Islamofascist stance or do a hundred and 180 degree policy change and align themselves with the Islamofascists.

Forming government is a long way off.

At best, the BNP can be a positive influence behind the scenes, and democratise local government.

If the BNP turns pro-Islamofascist, then it is not a nationalist party anymore.

I am personally open to the idea that we should favour secular nationalism in the muslim world over actual Islamofascism, as our best option, but that is still some distance away from alignment of any kind.

That said, Gordon Brown's Labour Party is aligned with Saudi Arabia and is votewhoring its policies to attract an Islamofascist block vote and people in the United Kingdom need to vote tactically in the next National Election to kick the Labour out of power. The Best possible result in the next election would be Labour out of power and with less seats than they currently have, the Lib Dems with less seats than they current have, the Conservatives in power with more seats than they currently have and the BNP getting in to the House of Commons for the first time and doing it on a strongly anti-Islamofascist platform

The British have to live alongside Islamofascists every day of their lives. We have to tolerate them kicking our dogs, spitting, rioting during the festival periods, sneering at us, raping our children and chasing us out from their 'areas', oh, and bombing us too...

So, anti-Islamofascism will always be on the agenda so long as they live in Britain and they will cause the ideology of multiculturalism and liberal-democracy to fail; no question about it.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer

I do not... and since Le Pen started touting French colonial muslim candidates the Front National has shrivelled away... They lost their spangly headquarters and their votes have diminished, and the young people in the BNP will make sure that this does not happen to us.

Actually, it was Le Pen who worshipped us, even copying the name of the then most successful nationalist party - the National Front.

How did this happen though? They hated the Muslims there and now they welcome them? One thing for sure is that Le Pen still hates Jews. This has never changed.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

How did this happen though? They hated the Muslims there and now they welcome them? One thing for sure is that Le Pen still hates Jews. This has never changed.

True

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer

Good question.

France is fast becoming a nation withe a lot of muslims and Le Pen is a demagogue. Perhaps that is how.

Le Pen and Sarkozy became indistinguishable, with Sarkozy copying Le Pen's rhetoric and Le Pen trying to act all 'non-racist':

France's first Black mayor was a Front National candidate.

With this, the Front National lost their appeal to voters looking for an alternative so they voted Sarkozy to keep the left out.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Is this the actress Patricia Richardson from "Home Improvement"?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Is this the actress Patricia Richardson from "Home Improvement"?

No.  The woman I met is middle aged, and a council woman somewhere in England. 

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer

Good question.

France is fast becoming a nation withe a lot of muslims and Le Pen is a demagogue. Perhaps that is how.

Le Pen and Sarkozy became indistinguishable, with Sarkozy copying Le Pen's rhetoric and Le Pen trying to act all 'non-racist':

France's first Black mayor was a Front National candidate.

With this, the Front National lost their appeal to voters looking for an alternative so they voted Sarkozy to keep the left out.

What is the specific issue, you would wish to raise concerning this Mayor in respect of his or her skin colour?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.