General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Xoce! You know you want to.

<< < (6/12) > >>

Xoce:

--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on April 08, 2009, 12:34:34 PM ---Ok, just checking.....

:::D

--- End quote ---

:::D ::) :whew: ??? ^-^
Goodness.

~Hanna~:

--- Quote from: Xoce on April 08, 2009, 12:44:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on April 08, 2009, 12:34:34 PM ---Ok, just checking.....

:::D

--- End quote ---

:::D ::) :whew: ??? ^-^
Goodness.

--- End quote ---

I am only on my first cup of coffee.... :::D

Xoce:

--- Quote from: ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ on April 08, 2009, 05:30:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xoce on April 08, 2009, 03:10:29 AM ---On the other hand, Aishu (Aishwarya Rai) is such a sweetheart, intelligent, educated, cultured, multilingual, and her parents were strict with her and she was obedient to her parents and she is GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL, married to a handsome man.   :)
Am I correct?
But anyway, she is who I like.
http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Aishwarya-Rai/Aishwarya-Rai-2.JPG

--- End quote ---
yes you are right about Aishu,its true.. i know it since our native places are the same.

Have you seen any of her movies?

--- End quote ---

Yes, most recently I saw Umrao Jaan.
 :'(  (Yes, I cried.  (Shhhh don't tell anyone!!! haha.)
I did enjoy its beautiful cinematography and of course Aishwarya is absolutely stunning.

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: Xoce on April 08, 2009, 01:09:18 AM ---Do you like any Japanese cartoons? I do. My favorite growing up was Mysterious Cities of Gold. I also like some other series.

--- End quote ---

I liked Nausicaa, Kiki's Delivery Service, Grave of the Fireflies, Mononoke Hime, My Neighbor Totoro, and all other Miyazaki stuff I've seen. I also like Fushigi Yuugi, Magic Knights Rayearth, Gankutsuou, Vampire Hunter D (original is better), Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Tenchi, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Spice and Wolf, Inu Yasha, Dragon Half,  Those Who Hunt Elves, Belle and Sebastian, and probably others I can't remember right now.

Xoce:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on April 08, 2009, 01:13:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Xoce on April 08, 2009, 01:09:18 AM ---Do you like any Japanese cartoons? I do. My favorite growing up was Mysterious Cities of Gold. I also like some other series.

--- End quote ---

I liked Nausicaa, Kiki's Delivery Service, Grave of the Fireflies, Mononoke Hime, My Neighbor Totoro, and all other Miyazaki stuff I've seen. I also like Fushigi Yuugi, Magic Knights Rayearth, Gankutsuou, Vampire Hunter D (original is better), Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Tenchi, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Spice and Wolf, Inu Yasha, Dragon Half,  Those Who Hunt Elves, Belle and Sebastian, and probably others I can't remember right now.

--- End quote ---

I love Tottoro!  What memories.  Of course, Miyazaki is a genius.  Have you seen Spirited Away?  It was kind of a big hit even in the US fairly recently.
You have seen more than I have, that is for sure.   ;D

My favorite character(s) in Spirited Away were the little coal-helpers. :)  SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version