Author Topic: Another Shooting tonight, make your gun purchases soon, this may be the straw...  (Read 670 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
This is a sign that things are going to get even worse.

People are out of control all over the U.S.A..

And our inept President and his Administration are gallivanting around spewing ridiculous rhetoric without paying attention to the pertinent problems that are taking place at this very moment in this country.

This makes the situation even more dangerous.
It reminds me of the old saying, "The inmates are running the asylum"; because it really feels like that.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
These stories where people "snap" and go on a shooting spree are becoming almost a daily occurrence.  These are signs that the economy is getting worse and people feel they have no recourse but to do something extreme.  In psychological terms, they call it a "psychotic break". 

The famous trend forecaster Gerald Celente has a saying, "When people lose everything, and they have nothing left to lose... they lose it."  That's what we're seeing all over. 

PLEASE KNOW WHEN TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE DOING ANY INJURIOUS BEHAVIOR TO ANYONE!!!  There is always help available to you.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Be armed and ready and buy plenty of ammo before we are under attack.  Obama is trying to do away with weapons to defend ourselves!  Join the NRA and get NRA alerts, there is strength in numbers.

www.NRAILA.org

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Be armed and ready and buy plenty of ammo before we are under attack.  Obama is trying to do away with weapons to defend ourselves!  Join the NRA and get NRA alerts, there is strength in numbers.

www.NRAILA.org

Absolutely.
I'm already a member.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
These stories where people "snap" and go on a shooting spree are becoming almost a daily occurrence.  These are signs that the economy is getting worse and people feel they have no recourse but to do something extreme.  In psychological terms, they call it a "psychotic break". 

The famous trend forecaster Gerald Celente has a saying, "When people lose everything, and they have nothing left to lose... they lose it."  That's what we're seeing all over. 

PLEASE KNOW WHEN TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE DOING ANY INJURIOUS BEHAVIOR TO ANYONE!!!  There is always help available to you.

Yes.  I could see flipping out if you got divorced and fired on the same day and then someone cuts you off in traffic.  It could just take a whole bunch of incidents at once to make someone go nuts but a sane person doesn't kill people randomly.  When you're over the age of 16 you realize that there will be another day and there are really good times and bad times and only G-d knows what will happen.  I think these people are completely without any realization of G-d in their lives.