Author Topic: Taliban promises attack on Washington DC soon  (Read 3458 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Taliban promises attack on Washington DC soon
« on: April 08, 2009, 08:29:58 AM »
Taliban promises attack on Washington that will 'amaze' the world after Pakistan police massacre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1165758/Taliban-promises-attack-Washington-amaze-world-Pakistan-police-massacre.html

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Re: Taliban promises attack on Washington DC soon
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »
Wait, let me get this straight? Is this the religion of peace threading violence? Lawl.

Also I know people my disagree, But I do want to thank the pakistani police for kicking those terrorists ass.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »
CBPTH,

There was a thread about this on the General Discussion forum  couple of weeks ago.

And I will repeat pretty much what I thought then, I hope that there is an attack on the White House blowing up the Lincoln Bedroom as well as, the storage room that holds all of Obama's teleprompters.

Then, maybe Obama will wake up and understand the situation for what it is. 
And Obama will be amazed at how much peace and tolerance there is in Islam.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »
Thanks for the information. I have heard that their top cities to attack, number one, was New York. My husband thinks it is because there are so many Jewish people living there (?). I was wondering if there were more Jews in Hollywood? What do you think?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:09:27 PM »
CBPTH,

There was a thread about this on the General Discussion forum  couple of weeks ago.

And I will repeat pretty much what I thought then, I hope that there is an attack on the White House blowing up the Lincoln Bedroom as well as, the storage room that holds all of Obama's teleprompters.

Then, maybe Obama will wake up and understand the situation for what it is. 
And Obama will be amazed at how much peace and tolerance there is in Islam.

From your lips to G-d's ears ag! Amen!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 05:04:57 AM »
Sorry, I didn't know that this post already exist.

I don't think they should blow any building in the USA. Specially not the White House because it's an awesome building with a lot historical things. But if we talk about Obama then they can blow the White House.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »
Taliban promises attack on Washington that will 'amaze' the world after Pakistan police massacre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1165758/Taliban-promises-attack-Washington-amaze-world-Pakistan-police-massacre.html

Like I know, Washington DC is an increasingly multicultural city, but would anyone not think they might look a bit suspicious?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »

Like I know, Washington DC is an increasingly multicultural city, but would anyone not think they might look a bit suspicious?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian,

And do you really think that we believe an attack would come from terrorists looking like this?
Give the terrorists some credit, even they know that they can't cruise into Washington D.C. like that without anybody taking notice.

It is very likely, that they are referring to a terrorist attack similar to that of 9/11.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 03:13:47 PM »
I also don't think the terrorists will look like this. That are the terrorists from afghanistan who act inside afghanistan. But those who want to attack our western civilisation are looking different. Like the hijackers on 9/11.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »

Look like perfectly normal EUROPEAN citizens too me.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »
I also don't think the terrorists will look like this. That are the terrorists from afghanistan who act inside afghanistan. But those who want to attack our western civilisation are looking different. Like the hijackers on 9/11.

Like are you sure about that, like those folks look mostly like Arabs to me, maybe because quite a few of them actually are Arabs. Would it not be better to use say, WASP converts  to do the business end of blowing something up in America. I think you have missed my point, and that is Taliban is basically an Afghanistan/Pakistan/Wajirstan operation. al-Qaeda is the international operation and is essentially an Arab and in particular Saudi project, the people in Afghanistan that are the tribal group affiliated to the Taliban are Pathans, this is an entirely different ethnic group and different cultural identity to Arabs, there is every likelihood that the Arab leadership of al-Qaeda have the same attitude to Pathans, as White racists south of Mason-Dixon line in the South in the 1930s, had to black Americans and regard them as absolute garbage. So seeing if something is going to get blown up in the USA, how would the Taliban know about it? 

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 04:56:51 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Did you deliberately misquote me or was that an accident?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »

Ha Ha, that is what I was thinking. Good one!

Or is it some of obama's family, friends, or associates?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »

Ha Ha, that is what I was thinking. Good one!

Or is it some of obama's family, friends, or associates?

drlmg,

Probably all of the above.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
I wish them all the best if they mean "White House" by saying Washington DC... But honestly, the< are threatening too much the last times. I don't give a fart on what they announce. It is hot air!