Author Topic: NYT Magazine: Obama’s Rabbi  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
NYT Magazine: Obama’s Rabbi
« on: April 10, 2009, 04:24:33 AM »
I have found this article written by Zev Chafets in the New York Times magazine [2.4.2009]

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/05/magazine/05rabbi-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2

What is your oppinion about this issue?

In my oppinion Mr. Funnye is a Jewish Reverend Wright.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NYT Magazine: Obama’s Rabbi
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 08:23:55 AM »
This Funye is as Jewish as I am an arctic Inuit.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »
This Funye is as Jewish as I am an arctic Inuit.

In the article is written, that he converted twice. Also he is member of the Chicago board of Rabbies. It seems, that other Jews accepting him at least as Jew.

I think, that Funye's theology is very similar of those of Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The only difference is, that he uses a Jewish cover for it, while Wright uses a Christian one.

But it is in both cases Black Supremacism. Also he was involved in community organizing in Chicago with Saul Alinsky.

I have finally now an understanding what kind of people the Jews in Obama's administration and those who support him are. I think the least common denominator is hate towards white Christians. But those white Christians in America are responsible for decades over decades of Jewish freedom in the USA.

If you look to Europe or to the Islamic world, you can imagine how well treated the US-Jews were.

Finally this Obama administration is the end. Chaim has seen it. He says he is no prophet nor the son of a prophet, but sometimes I think he could be. With the end of white christian culture in the USA and traditional US values will come the end of freedom.

Muslims, third world immigrants from South America and Blacks are not able to carry a culture of real freedom. They have shown it all over the world hundreds of times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »
I have finally now an understanding what kind of people the Jews in Obama's administration and those who support him are. I think the least common denominator is hate towards white Christians. But those white Christians in America are responsible for decades over decades of Jewish freedom in the USA.

I think the Jews in Obama's service are first self haters, then they are also want to break all cultural and national barriers and they worship the blacks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

I think the Jews in Obama's service are first self haters, then they are also want to break all cultural and national barriers and they worship the blacks.

I don't think so.

They didn't denie to be Jewish. In fact they have an exact idea about their Jewish identity and are proud about it.

Of cause it is not the same idea, as orthodox Jews or most even secular Israeli Jews have. But they don't hate themselves. They think, that they must do Tikkun olam, like they understand this concept.

White Christians are the evil force in this world for them. All other groups are good and noble. Ask Axelrod or Emanuel about their racial identity and none of them would agree if you call him white. I don't mean that they have to, this is alone their decision. But it shows, with whom they associate.

Unfortunatly, they didn't realize, that Muslims, blacks and third world immigrants will never consider them as friends. The main problem is the big intellectual gap between this groups.

Protestant Whites, Asians and Jews are not that far from eachother if it comes to possibilities in life. So the envy towards the Jews is there, but not so strong.

But between Jews, Muslims, other Third Worlders and Blacks is really a gap. This will cause very strong envy that will lead to terrible things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »
I know a handful of Orthodox Jews who are African American and I have no problem with that. The problem is when people call themselves Rabbis and teach something which looks like Torah to the ignoramus but in reality is poison.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14