Poll

It would be "blank" for a US President to assist Saudi Arabia acquire nuclear weapons.

a contribution to justice, peace  and a safer World
a very good thing
a good thing
an okay thing
a neutral thing
don't know
might be some issues
perhaps worrying
probably risky
dangerous
very dangerous
crazy
beyond crazy
nuts beyond crazy
freakin nuts beyond crazy
major league freakin nuts beyond crazy
treason, ( haul the guy up before a Grand Jury ),

Author Topic: Nukes for Saudi Arabia a good idea?  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Nukes for Saudi Arabia a good idea?
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
I would be interested to see your votes on this folks!

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nukes for Saudi Arabia a good idea?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
First of all this video has nothing to do with the poll. Second the video isn't a allusion to my views of George W. Bush and my website. Isn't it?

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
First of all this video has nothing to do with the poll. Second the video isn't a allusion to my views of George W. Bush and my website. Isn't it?

Why has the video nothing to do with the poll?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 06:17:02 PM »
It's great that you in George W. Bush still a president. But he isn't any more a president. He is out of business. I think there are more important things to discuss than old Bush politics. The video you have posted here was posted by a channel called "RepMarkey" (Ed Markey). Ed Markey is a member of the democrats. I don't know what you think about the democrats but I don't like them at all.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
It's great that you in George W. Bush still a president. But he isn't any more a president. He is out of business. I think there are more important things to discuss than old Bush politics. The video you have posted here was posted by a channel called "RepMarkey" (Ed Markey). Ed Markey is a member of the democrats. I don't know what you think about the democrats but I don't like them at all.

1 Are you a citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany

2 Are you a citizen of the United States of America

3 Are you normally resident in the FRG

4 Are you normally resident in the USA

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

What's that got too do with the price of bacon?

If the saudis get nuclear power it isn't just Americas problem, we're all [censored].

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

I must not answer this question! You are always off-topic! I have watched you some time and I see you are always confront me with stuff like George W. Bush or now my nationality.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 06:32:29 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

I must not answer this question! You are always off-topic! I have watched you some time and I see you are always confront me with stuff like George W. Bush or now my nationality.

"I have watched you some time", what precisely is that supposed to mean?

The only reason I have sought to establish your nationality and country of residence, which I am otherwise totally disinterested in, is that if you lived in a country where it was a criminal offense, not to show support for President Obama and the US Democratic Party, your comments might make some sense?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

"I have watched you some time", what precisely is that supposed to mean?

The only reason I have sought to establish your nationality and country of residence, which I am otherwise totally disinterested in, is that if you lived in a country where it was a criminal offense, not to show support for President Obama and the US Democratic Party, your comments might make some sense?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

It's not a criminal offence it's a taboo, also here in Germany it's ten times worse. Did you not see him in Berlin

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

What's that got too do with the price of bacon?

If the saudis get nuclear power it isn't just Americas problem, we're all deleted.

Quote from: Dr. Yisrael
If the saudis get nuclear power it isn't just Americas problem, we're all deleted.

If by that you mean, if you had just flown in to Heathrow Airport on a Thursday, for a week end Christmas shopping / holiday break in London and because the Saudis had acquired nuclear weapons, through US assistance and handed them on to Hamas and they covertly placed a ten to fifteen Kiloton nuclear warhead, ( roughly equivalent to the Hiroshima bomb in yield ), in a lock-up garage in South London and detonated it without warning, it might spoil your holiday / shopping plans, I would be inclined to agree with you.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 06:58:34 PM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »
It's not a criminal offence it's a taboo, also here in Germany it's ten times worse. Did you not see him in Berlin

I know to be up for George W Bush in Germany, would be like having a stand for Playboy Magazine at a fair organized by the Vatican for publishers interested in supplying convents and monasteries, with books and magazines. LOL

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 11:51:40 AM »
IT's terrible since they can use it on israel or get into worst hands of evil people who don't care about life itself.

It could be a good thing since sunnis hate shiites more than Jews....and so Muzzies who don't care about life itself can potentially obliterate each other...

However, the bad outweighs the good....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 11:59:26 AM »
I think the whole idea is nuts, althrough ...

perhaps it would be possible to ship the arch quranimals the nukes ...

live with a time fuse.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 12:33:35 PM »
IT's terrible since they can use it on israel or get into worst hands of evil people who don't care about life itself.

It could be a good thing since sunnis hate shiites more than Jews....and so Muzzies who don't care about life itself can potentially obliterate each other...

Quote from: Dr. Dan
It could be a good thing since sunnis hate shiites more than Jews

Except in my view the Saudis are not Sunni Muslims, they are a parallel religion to Sunni Islam, which has similarities to a very aggressive interpretation of Sunni Islam but whereas the very aggressive interpretation of Sunni Islam is based on a historic and arguably authentic Islam, Wahhabism in my view can not make that claim. Likewise, there are problems of Islamic authenticity, in respect of respect of the supposedly Islamic Shi'ite Government in Iran, in that they have openly acted against very senior Shi'ite Islamic figures in Iran, that have for example questioned the Iranian Government's decision to involve itself in the pursuit of  nuclear technology and several very important Shi'ite Islamic figures in Iran, which were supposedly assassinated by the Iranian resistance, may well have been murdered by Islamic Republic of Iran Government agents. For example, the Iranian Government support for Hamas does not make any sense, from either a Shi'ite religious Iranian perspective or an Aryan ethnic Iranian perspective, in that Hamas is a Sunni Arab organization of the extremist form of Sunni Islam that parallels Wahhabism in many respects. It is highly likely that the ethos of Hamas, is that, Iranians should be killed because they are Shi'ites rather than Sunni and they should be under Arab rule because they are not Arabs. Iran is in a lose, lose situation by backing Hamas, if Hamas doesn't achieve anything, they have wasted their time, money and energy in supporting Hamas and if Hamas does achieve something, that makes it more likely the Wahhabist Islam and Wahhabi like Sunni Islam will achieve power in Europe and for example, France will become an extremist Sunni state with for example French nuclear missiles being targeted on Iran.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:54:52 PM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »
i dont mind Saudi Arabia being helped by US to build nuclear reactors that would self destruct. :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »

Quote from: Dr. Dan
It could be a good thing since sunnis hate shiites more than Jews

Except in my view the Saudis are not Sunni Muslims, they are a parallel religion to Sunni Islam, which has similarities to a very aggressive interpretation of Sunni Islam but whereas the very aggressive interpretation of Sunni Islam is based on a historic and arguably authentic Islam, Wahhabism in my view can not make that claim. Likewise, there are problems of Islamic authenticity, in respect of respect of the supposedly Islamic Shi'ite Government in Iran, in that they have openly acted against very senior Shi'ite Islamic figures in Iran, that have for example questioned the Iranian Government's decision to involve itself in the pursuit of  nuclear technology and several very important Shi'ite Islamic figures in Iran, which were supposedly assassinated by the Iranian resistance, may well have been murdered by Islamic Republic of Iran Government agents. For example, the Iranian Government support for Hamas does not make any sense, from either a Shi'ite religious Iranian perspective or an Aryan ethnic Iranian perspective, in that Hamas is a Sunni Arab organization of the extremist form of Sunni Islam that parallels Wahhabism in many respects. It is highly likely that the ethos of Hamas, is that, Iranians should be killed because they are Shi'ites rather than Sunni and they should be under Arab rule because they are not Arabs. Iran is an lose, lose situation by backing Hamas, if Hamas doesn't achieve anything, they have wasted their time, money and energy in supporting Hamas and if Hamas does achieve something, that makes it more likely the Wahhabist Islam and Wahhabi like Sunni Islam will achieve power in Europe and for example, France will become become an extremist Sunni state with for example French nuclear missiles being targeted on Iran.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Interesting point...what does Iran gain by using Hamas as a weapon against Israel since Hamas is a sunni group.  My arguement stems on the fact that Iraqis of all types can't get along...and treat each other worse than they treat anyone else...

But religion alone isn't the issue..it is also interpretations of the Koran and politics...much like anywhere else in the world...a power struggle between selfish men.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »

Interesting point...what does Iran gain by using Hamas as a weapon against Israel since Hamas is a sunni group.  My arguement stems on the fact that Iraqis of all types can't get along...and treat each other worse than they treat anyone else...

But religion alone isn't the issue..it is also interpretations of the Koran and politics...much like anywhere else in the world...a power struggle between selfish men.

Glad you find my comments to be interest, if so you might enjoy this.

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab

Uthman ibn Muammar's indifference, however, came to be sorely tested when Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab dragged a woman accused of adultery out into a public square and stoned her to death. Some report that he had, in fact, used a heavy boulder to crush her head. The action triggered widespread fury.

Non-Muslims would profess puzzlement at the villagers' reaction. Does Islam, like Judaism, not condemn all adulterers to death by stoning?

The perception is true, but there is a caveat. Umar ibn Khattab, one of Prophet Muhammad's close companions and a Rightly-Guided Caliph, is said to have caught a couple engaging in adulterous sex. The Quranic punishment for such behavior was indeed death by stoning, but Ali, another companion, reminded Umar that no fewer than four witnesses are required to certify guilt for such an accusation, and that if he acted without such testimony, he himself would sin. Umar abided by Ali's advice and pardoned the couple. It must be noted here that although Umar- whose very shadow the devil was said to run away from- had witnessed the act, he had no authority to suspend Quranic laws.

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab's behavior was made worse by the fact that he was not recognized as al-Uyayna's qadi, which was Uthman's position. At best, the woman's death was a product of vigilante justice, which flies completely in the face of Islam. In his book, the "The Eternal Message of Muhammad", the late Abdul Rahman Azzam stated that an ulema "should be of mature age and a man of wisdom, enjoy popular support and be a person who draws on the...counsel of the natural leaders. But if he disobeys the commands of G-d and disregards the interests of the people, he will be repudiated."

http://higher-criticism.com/2005/09/muhammad-ibn-abdul-wahhab_19.html

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »
Nukes for Saudi Arabia a good idea?

Great idea, I think 2 nukes for Saudi Arabia are way overdue. 1 for Mecca, 1 for Medina.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 03:00:42 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.