Author Topic: Y-NET: Muslims are lusting after the daughters of Zion.  (Read 995 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Y-NET: Muslims are lusting after the daughters of Zion.
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:12:32 AM »
Arab men seek Israeli brides

Dozens of residents of Arab countries appeal to Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem in search of 'smart and beautiful' women
Itamar Eichner

"I'm asking for your help. I would like to meet an Israeli woman for marriage purposes," Abdullah, a resident of Saudi Arabia, said in a recent letter to the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.

"I have heard that the Israeli women are very smart and beautiful," he added. "I'm ready to pay a dowry of camels, herds or even money. Please help me."

Dozens of such appeals are received every year by the Foreign Ministry's department for Arab media. Emails have been arriving from people in Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

According to Foreign Ministry official Adel Hino, almost all men identify themselves by their full name and are not afraid to leave their telephone number and address as contact details.

The Foreign Ministry recently received a letter from a resident of the United Arab Emirates in the Persian Gulf, who introduced himself as a wealthy man with a fleet of automobiles, looking for a Jewish bride from Israel.

Many appeals have also been received from Iraqi men, who say their dream is to marry an Israeli woman. One of them, a Baghdad resident, even said he is married to four women and would like the Israeli Foreign Ministry to introduce him to another woman, this time an Israeli one.

"I promise you that she will fit in well with the rest of my wives," he wrote.

"The Israeli woman must have a remarkable image in the Arab world," says Hino. "The Arab men reiterate in their letters that the Israeli women are beautiful and smart, but we politely answer all of them that with all due respect, the Foreign Ministry is not a matchmaking agency."

Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3681015,00.html
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:25:35 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Re: Y-NET: Muslims are lusting after the daughters of Zion.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:41:14 AM »

Dozens of residents of Arab countries appeal to Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem in search of 'smart and beautiful' women
Itamar Eichner

"I'm asking for your help. I would like to meet an Israeli woman for marriage purposes," Abdullah, a resident of Saudi Arabia, said in a recent letter to the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.

"I have heard that the Israeli women are very smart and beautiful," he added. "I'm ready to pay a dowry of camels, herds or even money. Please help me."

Dozens of such appeals are received every year by the Foreign Ministry's department for Arab media. Emails have been arriving from people in Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

According to Foreign Ministry official Adel Hino, almost all men identify themselves by their full name and are not afraid to leave their telephone number and address as contact details.

The Foreign Ministry recently received a letter from a resident of the United Arab Emirates in the Persian Gulf, who introduced himself as a wealthy man with a fleet of automobiles, looking for a Jewish bride from Israel.

Many appeals have also been received from Iraqi men, who say their dream is to marry an Israeli woman. One of them, a Baghdad resident, even said he is married to four women and would like the Israeli Foreign Ministry to introduce him to another woman, this time an Israeli one.

"I promise you that she will fit in well with the rest of my wives," he wrote.

"The Israeli woman must have a remarkable image in the Arab world," says Hino. "The Arab men reiterate in their letters that the Israeli women are beautiful and smart, but we politely answer all of them that with all due respect, the Foreign Ministry is not a matchmaking agency."

Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3681015,00.html

Quote from: Pheasant

Does that mean then that the Bush Abdullah relationship is on the rocks and King Abdullah is looking for a new love interest, personally if that is the story, I think that is pretty mean, like when George W was President and the American economy was cruising in high gear, King Abdullah was all over George and now he is out of the White House and the US economy is in the toilet, George is just discarded like he never existed, that's not fair.

A video shot in happier days?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:56:03 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:07 AM »

Itamar Eichner

This reminds me of messages which would appear in the lonely hearts columns of Midwest USA newspapers  on the lines of "Farmer with land and house seeks attractive like minded young woman for friendship and hopefully marriage, ideally should have combine harvester, please include photo of combine harvester and its servicing record in response." I wonder is UAE guy looking for a girl with a Cadillac dealership?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 07:12:44 AM »

That will put a bit of fire in to the relationship, Go Girl Go!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1148482045900&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
How scarry. It sounds like an agenda to me. They want to destroy the Jewish people by intermarrying which is something God forbids.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
How scarry. It sounds like an agenda to me. They want to destroy the Jewish people by intermarrying which is something G-d forbids.

Nah, some of them probably hope they would get a rude letter back from the Israeli Foreign Ministry, that they could post on the internet and claim Jews are racists or Islamophobes or something like that and are disappointed when they get a polite response. Some probably have a sense of humor and are making a joke that they hope everybody will enjoy, including the folks at the Israeli FM and some of them might even be genuine people that are absolutely fed up with living in a Muslim country and think marrying a Jewish girl, might be a way to get to live in Israel.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer