Author Topic: "JEWISH TASK FORCE WANTS TO CENSOR MY SITE"  (Read 806 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
"JEWISH TASK FORCE WANTS TO CENSOR MY SITE"
« on: April 17, 2009, 03:56:33 AM »
"JEWISH TASK FORCE WANTS TO CENSOR MY SITE", that's the topic of a website I was watching for a while. I don't know if you remember the topic "Anti JTF/ Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website" on JTF ( http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33023.0.html ).

While searching for some JTF Videos on video.google I found an Anti JTF / Anti Chaim ben Pesach Website.

http://irish4palestine.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/must-read-convicted-zionist-terrorist-runs-new-york-jewish-group-in-usa-more/

We discussed about reporting this website. And I am sure a lot people did it because wordpress.com deleted this site.
Now I found this website which says that the Jewish Task Force censored their website. It would be great if we had the power to censore every antisemitic website. But we only reported this website and wordpress.com deleted it.
So now I read again a hate speech against the JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach.

This is a nasty group of Zionists, run by a man who was arrested for Child Molestation AND convicted of terrorist Pro-Israel bombings in New York in 1984. I wrote a blog about them and their group. They had a televisions show in New York and that was removed as well for hateful content. Now they are targeting my blog at WordPress because I reported the truth about them from their own website, in their own words coupled with information on the internet of this man’s arrest for child molestation see my post HERE.

Here is the whole article: http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/zionist-censorship-exposed/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: "JEWISH TASK FORCE WANTS TO CENSOR MY SITE"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:46 AM »
This could be related to "Republicanstones" who is an Irish Muzzie lover and closet anti-Semite who was on this site and youtube and was obsessed with some British reporter named Childers who said Jews were responsible for all the violence in Israel. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »
There will always be attempts by evil to shut out the truth.  We have to stand strong and keep fighting bringing greater numbers of people to get involved.  The 912 projects were successful on Tax Day.  My area alone had over 5,000 people, and the Alamo in Texas had 20,000 or more, and 25,000 in Georgia, and all 50 states.   People are tired of lies and deceit!

People donate to JTF if you can.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 10:47:58 AM »
Message to desertpeace.wordpress.com

You see...
 We here live in what we call a democracy, We have freedom to speak as freely as the wind blows on our face every time we look at the window at the stars and moon

You do not, Palestine is run by terrorists, They kill kids and our proud of it. Why do you hate Israel? The Jews have lived there longer than any Muslim has.

Isn't the Land better off? The people are happy, There is religious freedom and little racial hate compared too her to neighbours.

You seem to hate Chaim Ben? Has no one told you Nelson Mandela is a convicted terrorist! Yet he's brilliant in bringing freedom to South Africa.

If you love Palestine so much, Then please leave where ever you are, In your English speaking land and live there, With It's Freedom, and Lovely people :-)

I on the other hand would rather choose to live in Israel, With It's true democracy and western values.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 09:01:59 PM »
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/zionist-censorship-exposed/

Did anybody here read what that mentally deranged Irish psychiatric patient wrote there just above the comments section?

"To these groups FREE SPEECH and publishing facts of record are not allowed. Please support this blog against Zionist censors!"

I hope this Irish Hamas-supporting nutcase is reading this:

First of all, get your head out of your butt before you suffocate. We at JTF are not against your "free speech" since we at JTF have to fight for it every day against the Arab Muslim Nazis and their supporters who want to see us shut down. We believe in the right of free speech as guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States.

What you did was not engage in factual debate. What you actually did was engage in LIBEL and defamation of character for which you can be sued for. We only wanted your slanderous, libellous and insane remarks about Chaim allegedly being a "child molester" to be removed. This is what one of our members - CBPTH [aka GWBTH] - meant when he referred to your remarks as "hate speech".

Just a reminder to our readers who may have not seen the earlier posts: this mentally deranged Irish moron writes up an outrageous article claiming that Chaim was arrested for child molestation in 1989 while at the same time telling his readers that Chaim was sentenced to Federal prison for 10 years in 1987 for destroying Soviet diplomatic property - hardly an act of "terrorism" since not one person was killed or even injured from these bombings. Got that? Right. So now according to this Irish idiot, Chaim Ben Pesach is languishing in Federal prison for destroying Soviet diplomatic property beginning in 1987. If we believe this deranged Irish psychiatric patient, in 1989 Chaim simply walks out of out of Federal prison and gets arrested for the crime of "child molestation". A crime he could never have possibly committed since he was already in Federal prison at the time.

As you can see folks, insanity is not the exclusive domain of the Arab Muslim Nazis like Hamas, Hezbollah and PLO/Fatah: insanity also affects their Irish leftist supporters as well.

And when I wrote that you people can have your site taken down as engaging in "hate speech and racism" I was referring to this charge as being used by your Arab Muslim Nazi friends against numerous pro-Israel sites.Read my previous post again if you have trouble understanding the English language.

These were pro-Israel sites on Wordpress and Google's blogspot which have been taken down because of repeated "flagging" by your cowardly, whining Arab Muslim Nazi friends in Hamas, PLO/Fatah and Hezbollah. We refer to them as Arab Muslim Nazis and Jihadist quranimals because these terrorists want to see the Jewish people EXTERMINATED and hide behind their women and children - using them as human shields - whenever the Israelis respond to their rocket attacks and suicide bombings.

You see these Israel haters who actually use the term "anti-Zionism" to mask their antisemitic Jew-hatred will say things like "oh we don't hate Jews, we just detest Israel's existence since there are a lot of Jews in the Diaspora who agree with us so how can they be antisemites?"

Israel is the Jewish homeland whether you like it or not. These so-called "Jews" who are against the state of Israel as the Jewish homeland are self-hating Jews who are ashamed to be Jewish. After 2,000 plus years of persecution there are many Jews who will bend over backwards and betray their very own people and homeland in order to be "liked" by Irish Nazis like you.

We at JTF who support the Jewish people of Israel against the Hamas and PLO/Fatah terrorists who engage in child-abuse by brainwashing their children from prior to kindergarten to engage in suicide bombings [which clearly you approve of and endorse - so much for your alleged concern for children!] are the ones who keep getting censored by the likes of you - since why is it that not one of our comments has appeared on the comments section of your blog, you Irish Nazi hypocrite!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:06:14 AM by 4International »