Author Topic: JDL Germany  (Read 2619 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
JDL Germany
« on: April 17, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »
I am thinking about creating a website called JDL-Germany. There are a lot websites of the Jewish Defense League in Europe. Like JDL-Holland (http://jdl-holland.blogspot.com/ ) or JDL-Denmark ( http://www.angelfire.com/il2/jdl2dk/ ). But I don't know if it is illegal to create a JDL Germany website. I don't know what the intelligence service says about it. It would be great if there would be a JDL-Germany website on blogspot.

What do you think about a JDL website in German?

I already contacted the [email protected] and asked them to create a JDL Germany Chapter and/or translate the site or parts of it in German.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JDL Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »
The JDL name is now owned by some shady people. My advice is to leave it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
If anyone starts a JDL Germany it ought to be a Jewish person anyway.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 10:21:24 AM »
Ok.. If you think so

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
It could be seen as a act of terrorism. Also the JTF would also be shut-down as it has alot of hate speech witch under European law is bad!

I wouldn't recommend making a site that prompts a military wing, Nor one that demises a group. If the site promotes a understanding of Judaism or Zionism it would be great! And there's nothing the government could do.

understaningzionism.blogspot.com for example.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »

I agree with you Ruby.

As much as I like the point of view of Rabbi Kahane and Chaim on (nearly all) issues, I think that the old JDL was an organization of Jews for Jews.

It would be some kind of false labeling if a gentile would found a website of a Jewish organization.

Beneath this point, Zelhar is right. The rights of the JDL name are owned already by other persons. You can't use this name without permission.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
Ok, thank you for your answers!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »

I agree with you Ruby.

As much as I like the point of view of Rabbi Kahane and Chaim on (nearly all) issues, I think that the old JDL was an organization of Jews for Jews.

It would be some kind of false labeling if a gentile would found a website of a Jewish organization.

Beneath this point, Zelhar is right. The rights of the JDL name are owned already by other persons. You can't use this name without permission.

CBPTH,

I have to agree with Rubystars and Pheasant.
You don't need any unwanted trouble.