Author Topic: To Bow or Not to Bow-Pastor Manning  (Read 674 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
To Bow or Not to Bow-Pastor Manning
« on: April 17, 2009, 06:33:52 PM »
What was Obama thinking when he bowed down to the Saudi King Abdullah? From Manning Report 13 April 2009.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: To Bow or Not to Bow-Pastor Manning
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »
What was Obama thinking when he bowed down to the Saudi King Abdullah? From Manning Report 13 April 2009.

Pastor Manning has a very good idea on who :-[  I mean what was going down at that meeting.  ;D .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »

Pastor Manning has a very good idea on who :-[  I mean what was going down at that meeting.  ;D .

I think you are right about Pastor Manning's opinion of King Abdullah and Obama's relationship.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »

I think you are right about Pastor Manning's opinion of King Abdullah and Obama's relationship.

Yes, ag, there was an old story about Obama, drugs and a homosexual relationship.

I wish all Jews here a good holiday. See you on Saturday night.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani