Author Topic: No more creative freedom in Europe!  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
No more creative freedom in Europe!
« on: April 20, 2009, 06:05:39 AM »
I got an announce that my website would be shut down due to respectless and xenophobic pictures on it.
I don't think that they are either of it:

Strangely those who hosted the "Free Palestine" stuff which sometimes was clearly anti-semitic and showed the "Palestine" borders as those of the UK mandate are not considered anything bad!  >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: No more creative freedom in Europe!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 06:15:38 AM »
No more creative freedom in...the world!!!

I'm sorry to hear that.
Your photos are great.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 06:18:07 AM »
You are right, the pictures are neither xenophobic nor respectless. They are showing only the naked truth about this sick quranimal ideology.

;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 08:30:31 AM »
Hyades if you live in Germany i think the Swastika might have been the cause,i think they have some foolish law
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:47:33 AM »
Hyades if you live in Germany i think the Swastika might have been the cause,i think they have some foolish law

When you use it as a Nazi to glorify Nazism, then yes. There are 3 months of jail for using a swastika. But if you use it to say something against Nazism, it is okay.
They also use it in a TV when they make fun out of Hitler and Nazis.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »

When you use it as a Nazi to glorify Nazism, then yes. There are 3 months of jail for using a swastika. But if you use it to say something against Nazism, it is okay.
They also use it in a TV when they make fun out of Hitler and Nazis.
Oh o.k maybe they are worried qurananimals will riot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 03:07:14 PM »
Great pics  ;D

You are right, if you use it against Nazis then it is ok. But if you use it as a Nazi symbol against Jews then you will go to jail. But I think the stupid foolish German police would think this pic with the swastika is racism and Nazism.
Same thing with YouTube. They censored all this Nazi stuff. If it is against Nazism or for Nazism. "This video is not available in your country". That's why YouTube says. That's why I couldn't view MasterWold1 channel. But now he has changed his background pic and now I can view it.