Author Topic: Iranian army preparing for when they have no hands like trained monkeys  (Read 5282 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
          :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mord,

Thanks for posting this.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/197351.php

If you are in the infantry, knowing about your squad's GPMG can save your life and that machine gun is a serious piece of equipment, its nickname is Hitler's buzz saw, the USA took this design, tried to improve it, spent a shed load of money and ended up in the Vietnam War with the M60, which was markedly inferior to the original German design. 

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:52:46 PM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
squad's GPMG can save your life and that machine gun is a serious piece of equipment, its nickname is Hitler's buzz saw, the USA took this design, tried to improve it, spent a shed load of money and ended up in the Vietnam War with M60, which was markedly inferior the the original German design. 

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Yes it is.

I know the MG3 very good. I think I shoot it hundreds of times. It is a great weapon. If you mount it on a gun-carriage it becomes effective up to 1200 m.  I have engaged some "cardboard comrades" at this distance and I hit them easily.

How did the Iranians get it?

:o

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer

Yes it is.

I know the MG3 very good. I think I shoot it hundreds of times. It is a great weapon. If you mount it on a gun-carriage it becomes effective up to 1200 m.  I have engaged some "cardboard comrades" at this distance and I hit them easily.

How did the Iranians get it?

:o

My guess, license production in Iran contracted prior to the establishment of the Islamic Republic.

Iranian MG3

http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg33-e.htm

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

If you are in the infantry, knowing about your squad's GPMG can save your life and that machine gun is a serious piece of equipment, its nickname is Hitler's buzz saw, the USA took this design, tried to improve it, spent a shed load of money and ended up in the Vietnam War with the M60, which was markedly inferior to the original German design. yes it was licensed from wiki   [Iran: License production by Defense Industries Organization as the MGA3]

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Yes i know i served 7 yrs in the U.S. military but there is no need field strip a rifle with your feet.The original ww2 model i beleive  you had to carry an extra barrel due to heat.yes it was licensed according to wiki[Iran: License production by Defense Industries Organization as the MGA3]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:14:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

If you are in the infantry, knowing about your squad's GPMG can save your life and that machine gun is a serious piece of equipment, its nickname is Hitler's buzz saw, the USA took this design, tried to improve it, spent a shed load of money and ended up in the Vietnam War with the M60, which was markedly inferior to the original German design. yes it was licensed from wiki   [Iran: License production by Defense Industries Organization as the MGA3]

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Yes i know i served 7 yrs in the U.S. military but there is no need field strip a rifle with your feet.The original ww2 model i beleive  you had to carry an extra barrel due to heat.yes it was licensed according to wiki[Iran: License production by Defense Industries Organization as the MGA3]

The new one has the change-barrel too. And of cause you are right, there is no need to this feet issue. Under war conditions the case will never happen that you need this skill, because you wear heavy boots.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Iran vs. Israel

• New JTFer
 ;D to do that he wouldnt be now where he is

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
;D to do that he wouldnt be now where he is

Thank goodness this creep is banned and out of here.
His propaganda posts were getting repetitive and old.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
This highlights the lack of foresight these animals have. Basically every response from all of you reveals JTFers understood the waste of time learning how to do this would be. Plus, when are they going to be in a battle with no hands or boots???!? LOL

WE DROP BOMBS NOW! :P
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
I never thought that the Iranians would ever use firearms isn't that too high tech for them??

They're pretty good however at using knives and butchering  so why upgrade now.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Blame Shah for this he almost suceded in liberating the Persia a land of proud Aryans from Arab yoke but got toppled by joint action of USSR and Obama 1.0 the Carter and repleced by Comies and Mullahs. (Later the later wiped out the former)  Unfortunetly he managed to modernise Iranian defence and oil Industries before that.  I fear the same for Turkey BTW. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm