Author Topic: Why is the pope invited to visit Jerusalem?  (Read 3378 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Why is the pope invited to visit Jerusalem?
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:50:49 PM »
You all probably know, as one doesn't have to look too far, that Hitler was in with the Catholic church. So, why is Israel inviting the pope to Israel? I know it is said for tourism money....but....

http://beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2009/01/israel-must-reject-vatican-overtures.html

Is anyone else a bit concerned?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:18:44 PM by momofsixbabes »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why is the pope invited to visit Jerusalem?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:51 PM »
Mom,

I wholeheartedly disagree with this too. The current pontiff was a member of the Hitler Youth as a child and he reinstated a Holocaust-denying Nazi bishop earlier this year.

However, David Ben-Ariel (who used to be a member here) is a lunatic nutcase. He is a rabid Ron Paul supporter and believes in the Anglo-Israelite "theory".

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »
Need I voice my unhappiness with this man going to Israel. It is a shame, a sham, and a desecration of the holy land to allow this man to visit without promises to return the stolen Temple items and return the Jews who were handed over to the church to escape the Holocaust... There are too many issues to discuss before I am happy with this pope man.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
Mom,

I wholeheartedly disagree with this too. The current pontiff was a member of the Hitler Youth as a child and he reinstated a Holocaust-denying Nazi bishop earlier this year.

This is not right.  Yes.. he was brainwashed with Naziism as a child... as was every German child in the 30s BUT he has since renounced Naziism and has fully identitied it as evil.

That DOESNT mean I like him.. .but I am sick of people thinking that everyone who was unfortunate enough to be raised in the 3rd Reich is inherently evil.  Many have renounced this hatred ideology... and deserve a second chance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
Mom,

This is not right.  Yes.. he was brainwashed with Naziism as a child... as was every German child in the 30s BUT he has since renounced Naziism and has fully identitied it as evil.

That DOESNT mean I like him.. .but I am sick of people thinking that everyone who was unfortunate enough to be raised in the 3rd Reich is inherently evil.  Many have renounced this hatred ideology... and deserve a second chance.

But Brian, it is clear the current pope did not repent as he reinstated that nazi, holocaust denying bishop.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »
Briann, DownwithIslam is right. This pope has not repented of anything.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
Need I voice my unhappiness with this man going to Israel. It is a shame, a sham, and a desecration of the holy land to allow this man to visit without promises to return the stolen Temple items and return the Jews who were handed over to the church to escape the Holocaust... There are too many issues to discuss before I am happy with this pope man.

I agree

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »
Briann, DownwithIslam is right. This pope has not repented of anything.

I agree.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »
Mom,

However, David Ben-Ariel (who used to be a member here) is a lunatic nutcase. He is a rabid Ron Paul supporter and believes in the Anglo-Israelite "theory".

Perhaps, but what about this link which also says the same thing. Even if you don't agree with everything, there is something here-
http://www.exposingsatanism.org/illuminati-jesuit.htm

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »
David ben-Ariel is a very crazy guy.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,8226.msg77481.html#msg77481

Wow! Okay, thanks for the warning. I will heed it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 07:52:21 PM »
This has got to take the cake... The pope is wearing the so-called Palistinkian Kaffia!

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2009/04/pope-benedict-chic-palestinian.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »
This has got to take the cake... The pope is wearing the so-called Palistinkian Kaffia!

What takes the cake is that them arabs giving him the Kaffia are still in Jerusalem. The Pope should not go where he is not wanted however I am sure if he was told not to come he would not have. Possibly this policy should be extended to all non Jewish Tourists who want to visit the Holy Land? Principal is more important than tourist dollars. In my mind it is anyway.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 08:22:06 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 11:16:27 PM »

What takes the cake is that them arabs giving him the Kaffia are still in Jerusalem. The Pope should not go where he is not wanted however I am sure if he was told not to come he would not have. Possibly this policy should be extended to all non Jewish Tourists who want to visit the Holy Land? Principal is more important than tourist dollars. In my mind it is anyway.

cjd,

I agree with you on this one.
Principal is more important than dollars.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 11:52:41 PM »
Not to be a smartbutt but the word you seek is principle. "Principal" is the dude you don't want to be sent to in school.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »
Not to be a smartbutt but the word you seek is principle. "Principal" is the dude you don't want to be sent to in school.

Serb,
I'm sorry.
You are correct.
I did not look over my reply before I posted it.
Thanks for pointing out my error, and I didn't take it as you being a "smartbutt".
Thanks again......

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 12:12:10 AM »

Serb,
I'm sorry.
You are correct.
I did not look over my reply before I posted it.
Thanks for pointing out my error, and I didn't take it as you being a "smartbutt".
Thanks again......

Im waiting for q_q_ to say something about the typo. It is fascinating that todays youths do not concentrate on spelling skills, nor grammar. It seems that in the Internet age the skills which were important in written communication are no longer taught or they are not learned. I must be lucky because my mother was an english teacher in elementary school and instilled in me the importance of spelling and grammar.

It is also very easy to spell correctly in the Internet age due to the simple technology of spell checkers. Even as I type this reply my spell checker has corrected several simple typing mistakes I have made. I recommend that everyone who uses Firefox should take advantage of the spelling checker and when there is a dashed-underline under a word, just right click on the word and the pop-up menu suggests the correct spelling.

In this particular case the spell checker would not have corrected Principal because Principal and Principle are homophones ( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Ahomophones&btnG=Search ).

I would have used the word Smartypants instead of Smartbutt, but that is your decision.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »
q_q was banned, Muman.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 12:32:10 AM »
You all probably know, as one doesn't have to look too far, that Hitler was in with the Catholic church. So, why is Israel inviting the pope to Israel? I know it is said for tourism money....but....

http://beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2009/01/israel-must-reject-vatican-overtures.html

Hitler was in with the US State Department, some might say he still is, should Hilary Clinton be banned from Israel?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 12:39:16 AM »
q_q was banned, Muman.

I realize that but I still sometimes think about what he would say about current threads.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:45 AM »

Hitler was in with the US State Department, some might say he still is, should Hilary Clinton be banned from Israel?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

I am one who would not mind if Hillary is banned from Israel. She does no good for Israel and should not be trusted. I was just talking about the Clintons and they were very cunning and politically nimble. This means that Hillary has no morals nor principles and as a result anything she says is due to politics as usual.

Israel needs to grow a backbone and stand firm on some issues. I cant believe Pipi Netanyahoo the other day and his flip-flop on requiring the PA to acknowledge Israel as a Jewish state. It is no time for Israel to rely on anyone but its interests.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 01:16:56 AM »
The pope should not be welcomed there and should be shunned for the two thousand years of persecution that Jews have suffered at the hands of his church.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »
Mom,

But Brian, it is clear the current pope did not repent as he reinstated that nazi, holocaust denying bishop.

I thought he decided not to reinstate him.  If I am wrong... then I apologize... and I DO think he is hideous. 

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 05:06:59 AM »

Straight to hell for that one! LOL

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
Mom,

I thought he decided not to reinstate him.  If I am wrong... then I apologize... and I DO think he is hideous. 
Yes the whole group of traditionalists were reinstated however i think his title as BISHOP WAS TAKEN AWAY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03