Author Topic: Eastern Europe - Good bye  (Read 10213 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Eastern Europe - Good bye
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »
Shalom JTF!

I open this topic about Eastern Europe. (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, etc)...

We don't have much muslims, but we have many Gypsies. Communists and Liberalist Jews always support them, why I don't know. Conservative and patriotic Jews already moved to Israel or to USA from Eastern Europe, so from 10 Jews in Hungary only 2-3 would support the JTF or less than.

The medium Jewish or an avarage Hungarian is in danger, because of the GYPSIES! We can't live anymore in peace. Romanians and Hungarians hate each other, but they are making alliance, against the Gypsies now!!! Romanian and Hungarian villagers try to defend together their houses and their families.

The Police doesn't do anything...Some Gypsies were shoted nowdays in Hungary, the killers were not Hungarians, they were Gypsy criminals too...

This 15 years old boy burned, raped, and robbed a 18 years old Hungarian girl, she died.

Lajos Szögi a Hungarian teacher was killed by Gypsies front of his daughters:

Marian Cosma the famous Romanian handball player who was playing in Hungary, was killed by 40 Gypsies only 3-5 were arrested.

Young citizen guarder was attacked by 15 Gypsies:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:22:11 AM by ProudZionist »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Eastern Europe - Good bye
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »
It seems it is a big problem in eastern europe. It's the government who allow this. If the government would fight against them there wouldn't be 15 year old boys who rape 18 year old girls/women!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »
You are right. Hungarian people are coward to do something against it not as the Romanian and Serbian and Slovak people who try to defend themself. In Kiskunlacháza town 6 Gypsies raped and killed a 14 years old girl...

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
You are right. Hungarian people are coward to do something against it not as the Romanian and Serbian and Slovak people who try to defend themself. In Kiskunlacháza town 6 Gypsies raped and killed a 14 years old girl...

If the government does nothing there is only one way, self-defense!  >:(

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 05:32:09 AM »
They are a big problem here in Italy too... They commit any kind of crime imaginable (and even some non-imaginable ones)
BTW I thought that the gypsies topic was taboo in the forum, if I remember correctly last time I say something about them the whole topic disappeared.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 05:34:47 AM »
I heard a lot about the problem in Italy. They come from Africa and come to Sicily. But most of them Italy send back.

I don't know if it's taboo or not. Ask a Moderator.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 05:56:40 AM »
They are a big problem here in Italy too... They commit any kind of crime imaginable (and even some non-imaginable ones)
BTW I thought that the gypsies topic was taboo in the forum, if I remember correctly last time I say something about them the whole topic disappeared.
Most Europeans have a negative opinion on Gypsies and this opinion is not a new development. Where there is smoke there is most likely fire. I think Gypsy populations have done much throughout history to bring on this sort of reputation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 06:08:05 AM »
Most Europeans have a negative opinion on Gypsies and this opinion is not a new development. Where there is smoke there is most likely fire. I think Gypsy populations have done much throughout history to bring on this sort of reputation.

I think they are a bigger problem in eastern Europe. I don't know any Gypsys from Germany.
When I was in elementary school some friends and me called a fat Albanina boy Gypsy. He was nearly weep.  ;D

Gypsys are typically for eastern Europe. I won't attack anyone but that's my opinion. Eastern Europe has change into a modern eastern Europe. But Gypsys are still there. Either convert them to "normal" people or arrest them if they do any crime.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:17:19 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 06:31:42 AM »
The Gypsies seem to flourish in the tourist cities of Europe I guess tourist flush with money in a strange place are easy targets. Here in America on the east coast they had a large Gypsy family that was in the home improvement business for years and may still be in it. They would go into a neighborhood and contract several jobs at once targeting older folks who were unsuspecting. They would collect money and start the jobs and before long disappear without a trace leaving the home owners with an expensive mess. One of the big television news shows did a story on them. They move around so much I think its hard to crack down on them. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:39:40 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »
Official statistics by the Hungarian Police: There is 80-90% Gypsy majority in the jails!

www.police.hu

Look the arrested's photos.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »
Official statistics by the Hungarian Police: There is 80-90% Gypsy majority in the jails!

www.police.hu

I don't know the quality of Hungarian jails. But if a Gypsy would go to jail in Germany he would have a luxus life. Jail in Germany is like a 3 stars hotel. The state pays your stay and food. So what could be better? Homeless / Gypsy or a life in jail?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »

www.police.hu

I don't know the quality of Hungarian jails. But if a Gypsy would go to jail in Germany he would have a luxus life. Jail in Germany is like a 3 stars hotel. The state pays your stay and food. So what could be better? Homeless / Gypsy or a life in jail?

Same here. They have television and internet too.

Zarku Sesum famous Serbian handball player of Veszprém, Hungary. He was also attacked by Gypsies.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »

Internet?? Are you sure? Here in Germany they only have a TV. Nothing to communicate with the outerworld.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »

Internet?? Are you sure? Here in Germany they only have a TV. Nothing to communicate with the outerworld.

Yes. They want teach them languages pf...and few years ago there was a Police Parade for them, and they showed the newest guns of the Police.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 10:18:03 AM »
I actually know gypsies personally. But they are urbanized ones and have nothing to do with the rest of the Romas and Sintos. But I actually have never heard about serious problems. In my city they often have reunions and then they sum up to 20 trailers or so. They leave behind a lot of waste thrown into the landscape. Another small problem was when a community near the city of Bremen processed a butcher who was selling/producing horse sausages. The local gypsies wanted the buthcer to either stop making horse sausage or to close down the shop. But as one could imagine, they didn't succeed.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »
I haven't seen any gypsies recently in Gdansk, Poland. They were a problem years ago, begging on the streets, usually outside of churches, and committing various petty crimes.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Van_Holsbeeck

he was murdered 2 years ago by Roma-gypsies ' Polish citizens' , they are already free from jail.

Joe Van Holsbeeck
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Central station in Brussels.

Joe Van Holsbeeck was a 17-year old Belgian teenager who was murdered on April 12, 2006 at Brussels Central train station. This murder, following the attempted theft of an MP3 player, took place at approximately 4:30 in the afternoon, during rush hour. Although petty theft is not uncommon, and even violent robberies are not unheard of in Belgium, Van Holsbeeck's murder in a crowded train station during the daytime has shocked many Belgians. Two suspects have since been arrested. How a crime viewed as so wanton could take place under such conditions has turned this murder into a major public controversy.Contents [hide]
1 Murder
2 Investigation
3 Reactions
4 Similar crimes
5 References
6 See also
7 External links

[edit]
Murder

The murder took place around 16:30 hours (4:30 p.m.) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 in the crowded main hall of Brussels Central railway station. Joe Van Holsbeeck, a 17-year old Belgian high school student and one of his friends were approached by two youths of about the same age. According to reports, the assailants at first asked for directions, but suddenly tried to take off with the victim's MP3 player. When Joe Van Holsbeeck resisted non-violently, he was stabbed five times by one of the two. The youth was then taken to hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries a couple of hours later.[1] Initially Belgian media reported the assailants as being of Moroccan descent. This was later found to be incorrect. Two suspected assailants, later identified to be Polish citizens, fled the station and were arrested some two weeks later.

[edit]
Investigation

The suspects of the murder, made unrecognisable in order to comply with the Belgian juvenile protection law.

As the murder took place during rush hour in one of Brussels' busiest places, a major commuter train station serving the downtown core area, there were hundreds of people present at the station. However, nobody intervened to prevent the crime or to intercept the suspects. Police ultimately interviewed thousands of commuters at Central station over the next day in the hope of obtaining more clues to the identity of the perpetrators.[2]

Although both suspects (plus, perhaps, the murderer's 24 year-old elder brother) had been recorded on very clear CCTV footage in front on the Central Station. In the event, a week after the murder, on April 19, the Brussels police issued a description and police artist's drawing (identikit) of the two principal suspects as well as some CCTV footage taken by the station's security cameras.[3][4] According to news website HLN.be, this delay was due to the police not wanting to aggravate pre-existing racial tensions or cause a witch-hunt against the North African community (to which the suspects were first believed to belong), although this was not confirmed by the state prosecutor's office.[5]

The quality of the NMBS/SNCB security cameras that taped the murder has also been a source of discussion. According to some investigators, the quality of the images is too poor to be helpful. However, Belgian authorities have contradicted this claim. In addition, CCTV cameras filmed the two suspects at a subway station following the murder. Those pictures are of excellent quality but were not released.[6] CCTV footage from other sources has also been released. These images are of a higher quality than the previous ones, and police hoped that they would generate a new wave of tips.[7]

One of the presumed perpetrators, a 16 1/2 year-old Polish was arrested (presumably on April 25, 2006 or the day before). He was identified by his high school teachers. The other alleged perpetrator, also from Poland, fled Belgium.[8] The 17-year old youth, the alleged murderer, was arrested in Suwałki, Poland, on April 27.[9] According to the VRT, both suspects are of Roma descent, which might explain why they were first thought to be of North African descent. The murderer, Adam G. was extradited in 2007. His trial took place in September 2008 and he was convicted to 20 years in prison. The Belgian authorities mean to have him serve at least half of his sentence in Poland. This would ensure that he would have to serve at the very least 10 years because Polish criminal law demands that a convicted criminal must serve at least half of his sentence. Belgian criminal law only demands that 1/3 must be served of the sentence.

[edit]
Reactions

The rarity of murder under such conditions, and the continuing lack of arrests has produced a sizable public outcry and reactions from a variety of public figures. Four days after the murder, Belgian Prime Minister Guy Verhofstadt contacted the family of the victim by letter, as did the royal family more than a week later.

An early political reaction came from Fouad Ahidar, a Belgian Parliament deputy of North African ancestry, who called upon the immigrant community to help in the search for the culprits. Family members and friends of the victim have specifically asked that the murder not be used as propaganda by political parties. Many have expressed concerns that the murder would increase support for the right (far right according to opponents) wing Vlaams Belang party.[10][11]

The incident was headline news for several days in most Belgian media. The murder was also mentioned by Cardinal Danneels in his Easter mass.[12]

Many Belgians have brought flowers to the site of the crime and an online petition was circulated to commemorate Joe by having MSN users choose a flower their screen symbol.[13] There was also a petition on the Internet in Van Holsbeeck's memory asking for "more security in public places and transports" and to "re-establish a dialog with marginal young delinquents".[14] A demonstration organised by immigrant organisations for April 19 had very little participation.[15]

Joe Van Holsbeeck was buried in private on April 20 in a catholic prayer service without Mass. According to the VRT, in order to better accommodate the many attending immigrants, the family opted for a "prayer service instead of a traditional Roman Catholic service".[16]

A silent non-partisan march through Brussels took place on Sunday April 23 with an estimated 80,000 participants.[17][18][19] The Belgian Muslim Executive Council (an official Islamic organisation in Belgium) has refused to join the Union of Brussels Mosque Associations in calling for the perpetrators to turn themselves in. According to a spokesman, "So long as the perpetrators have not been identified, we see little use in making a statement. [...] Just because the perpetrators have an Arab appearance does not mean that they are Muslims. Our role is to support the mourning family. [The council] will be sending a letter of condolences to Joe's parents in the coming days."[20] According to the VRT website, an Antwerp imam said: "The people who know who the killers are, should not remain silent and reveal their identity".[21]

[edit]
Similar crimes

In 2002, a North African youth aged 13 at the time of the crime was found guilty of murder during the course of a robbery perpetrated by a gang of minors. After originally receiving a warning only, he was sentenced in appeal to 120 hours of community service and a € 150,000 fine (supposed to be paid by his parents), but did not spend time in prison.[22][23] However, the original trial took place some four years after the crime, and following seven months in a juvenile institution.[24]

[edit]
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »
Horrible.

Last year a 18 years old gypsy killed his classmate, he is also free...

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 07:45:58 AM »
Wow I never ever thought that Gypsies were so vicious..

Seems like where I live I get to miss out on a lot of what happens in Europe.. I should be so blessed.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 10:53:55 AM »
The problem is that the change for punishment is too small:

<<In 2002, a North African youth aged 13 at the time of the crime was found guilty of murder during the course of a robbery perpetrated by a gang of minors. After originally receiving a warning only, he was sentenced in appeal to 120 hours of community service and a € 150,000 fine (supposed to be paid by his parents), but did not spend time in prison.[22][23] However, the original trial took place some four years after the crime, and following seven months in a juvenile institution.[24]>>

So , why bother killing people?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
Wow. The Gypsies in Serbia and Republik of Srpska aren't violent. They just don't work, beg for money and try to steal your money.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
Same here in Poland, they do above their share of theifs, disorder and begging but they're to few to couse serius problem like in Hungary or Romania; the Polish wigger "blokers" and Polish mafia are far more dangerous as violent crimes go and there's the constant flood of pervert medias and primitive rap music from west and "tolerant" multi culti PC propagand from EU  which only makes the situation worse. I can't see RCC reacting forsfully enough on this.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »
Wow. The Gypsies in Serbia and Republik of Srpska aren't violent. They just don't work, beg for money and try to steal your money.

True, I just came back from a trip to Srbija/Republika Srpska and I noticed that gypsies aren't violent at all...most of the ones that beg for money are little kids and the rest of them just beg or try to sell you things like socks and umbrellas.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »

True, I just came back from a trip to Srbija/Republika Srpska and I noticed that gypsies aren't violent at all...most of the ones that beg for money are little kids and the rest of them just beg or try to sell you things like socks and umbrellas.

Because Serbians and the Serbian Police beat them to death if they do something, they are one of the cowardest nation, in the liberalist countries they are very big criminals.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »
When Zarko Sesum Serbian handplayer was attacked by Gypsies, a full village's (Enying's) gypsy population moved to East Hungary, they were afraid of the Arkanovi Tigrovi.  :laugh: