Author Topic: For FOTL - Meet the Mandingos  (Read 12324 times)

Yochanan Zev

For FOTL - Meet the Mandingos
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
WARNING:  This article contains very sexually explicit and graphic content.  If you are offended by such content please do not read any further.

"Meet the Mandingos

They're gentlemen in the street, thugs in the bedroom, and your wife's steamiest fantasy. Read the article and then post your comments below.

Jeff didn't always like black guys. He was prejudiced—he admits it. As one of the few white kids at his school in the southeast of Washington, D.C., he fought a lot with black kids and was occasionally beaten up. When he later ran a string of gas stations, he was robbed: A black guy held a gun to his head and pulled the trigger—but the gun didn't go off.

"Honestly, that experience helped me a lot," he says. "I used to be very conservative. I didn't spend much money. Now I enjoy life. I'm much more open. Especially sexually.
"

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/details/2007/03/the_provocateur.html#more

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: For FOTL - Meet the Mandingos
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
Dear kongo, do I really care what some liberal white piece of trash does? He is into your black 'culture' where anything goes. He is nothing more that a piece of garbage, much like malcom excrement, michael lucifer king, and all the rest of the phoney mail order reverends. As for me I would hope that this animal would contact aids and die. End of story.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »
He has an open relationship with his wife.  What does that have to do with MLK or Malcolm X fjack?  :D

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 02:52:59 PM »
It's not just overweight white women or middle aged white women who go with black men.  Young attractive intelligent white women go with them too.  Usually they don't need any 'permission' from white men first.  They go off and do black men instead of white ones.  If I had a wife I'd probably like to see her have sex with black men.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
Fruit do you yearn for a beautifull black woman?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »
 :-\ This isn't very nice.....

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 07:10:28 PM »
WARNING:  This article contains very sexually explicit and graphic content.  If you are offended by such content please do not read any further.

"Meet the Mandingos

They're gentlemen in the street, thugs in the bedroom, and your wife's steamiest fantasy. Read the article and then post your comments below.

Jeff didn't always like black guys. He was prejudiced—he admits it. As one of the few white kids at his school in the southeast of Washington, D.C., he fought a lot with black kids and was occasionally beaten up. When he later ran a string of gas stations, he was robbed: A black guy held a gun to his head and pulled the trigger—but the gun didn't go off.

"Honestly, that experience helped me a lot," he says. "I used to be very conservative. I didn't spend much money. Now I enjoy life. I'm much more open. Especially sexually.
"

Just what point is crap like this intended to prove. Kanga or what ever you call yourself you think your proving some point by posting trash like this here on the forum. If the story is true the white animals are just as bad as the black beasts they cavort with. You really are sickening posting trash like this. The subject matter of this post is offensive. The man who the story is about is mentally ill and it really doesn't say much about where you spend your time raking garbage like this up. It proves my point blacks for the most part have no decency and when whites of low morals get involved with them they go down to the level of animals with them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 08:35:32 PM »
It's not just overweight white women or middle aged white women who go with black men.  Young attractive intelligent white women go with them too.  Usually they don't need any 'permission' from white men first.  They go off and do black men instead of white ones.  If I had a wife I'd probably like to see her have sex with black men.
Fruit - you are really quite a character - what are people to make of you.

If I had a wife I'd probably like to see her have sex with black men.

That is quite a disturbing statement.  Are you for real?  I think not  ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »

If I had a wife I'd probably like to see her have sex with black men.

That is quite a disturbing statement.  Are you for real?  I think not  ???

:-[  I got carried away.  I didn't mean it.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 03:12:35 AM »
But its not a matter of just taking, is it.

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 05:48:13 AM »
Just like Arabs who have never created anything and embrace the Koran to compensate for their worthlessness, so does the [censored], using money from selling drugs to pay some self-hating white to write such stories for him because he desperately needs to feel something, anything that elevates, in his warped understanding of things, his filthy visage. Thank G-d the reality is that he kills himself more effectively and with greater precision than anything all my hatred for him could imagine :) 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »
Fruit you have a fetish for interracial couples. Just find a Caucasian woman. Not all White women like black men. Hell, why dont you take a Negro woman of they are taking all the White women. There are some good looking Black women out there. Just take one of them.
They even have many very pretty Jewish black women,but fruit would have to become Jewish first.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »

"Meet the Mandingos

"

Just what point is crap like this intended to prove. Kanga or what ever you call yourself you think your proving some point by posting trash like this here on the forum. If the story is true the white animals are just as bad as the black beasts they cavort with. You really are sickening posting trash like this. The subject matter of this post is offensive. The man who the story is about is mentally ill and it really doesn't say much about where you spend your time raking garbage like this up. It proves my point blacks for the most part have no decency and when whites of low morals get involved with them they go down to the level of animals with them.

I got it the same place you and your racist buddies get their articles.   What I find sickening is your hypocrisy, and this whole moral high horse your wanna put yourself on.  The fact is you wouldn't have even had a problem with it whatsoever if there weren't any whites involved in the story.  Even still you couldn't help yourself to ignore my disclaimer and read anyway.  So take off the scarlet robe and lose that higher-than-thou attitude hoss.  You're no different from those whites in the article.  At least they're consistent.

You're just like moron who steals his brothers gun, shoots his wife, and then turns around and blames the  brother for the crime for owning a gun in the first place.  Just like you post here about blacks, latinos, and everyone else you can blame who isn't white for you own sad sorry life you refuse to take responsibility for. 

Since you hate it here so much, why don't you LEAVE and move to another country.  You have no greater claim on this country than anyone else.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:11:23 AM by Kananga »

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »

"Meet the Mandingos

"

I got it the same place you and your racist buddies get their articles.   What I find sickening is your hypocrisy, and this whole moral high horse your wanna put yourself on.  The fact is you wouldn't have even had a problem with it whatsoever if there weren't any whites involved in the story.  Even still you couldn't help yourself to ignore my disclaimer and read anyway.  So take off the scarlet robe and lose that higher-than-thou attitude hoss.  You're no different from those whites in the article.  At least they're consistent.

You're just like moron who steals his brothers gun, shoots his wife, and then turns around and blames the  brother for the crime for owning a gun in the first place.  Just like you post here about blacks, latinos, and everyone else you can blame who isn't white for you own sad sorry life you refuse to take responsibility for. 

Since you hate it here so much, why don't you LEAVE and move to another country.  You have no greater claim on this country than anyone else.

Actually whites do have a greater claim because we,more than anybody else built the country, blacks have for the most part only contributed bull work, no brains. Africa is proof of this. However Kananga has a point here, Would anyone have protested this posting if only savage blacks were involved? Probably not, it would have been written off as TNB which justifies alot of our beliefs. Now, TNB does justify our beliefs, but that includes when white trash is involved as well. If anything we who try to be righteous should realise that we are in an even worse state than maybe we often realise, that many whites have gone the way of the jungle. Maybe this will motivate us to get more involved than we are to rid the planet of vermin of all shades.     

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »

Really??  What exactly is it that you've done T-Allen to build this country that gives you more a greater claim than blacks?  Just being born a white doesn't count.

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 11:17:17 AM »
Joined JTF!!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

Really??  What exactly is it that you've done T-Allen to build this country that gives you more a greater claim than blacks?  Just being born a white doesn't count.

The fact is that generations of white people slaved away to make a future for their children and great-grandchildren and they would not be so happy if they could see their kids throwing it all away and mating with the negro race to produce mixed abominations. 

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:15 AM »
Let me ask you Kananga, was it right that the whites that made South Africa a great nation be expelled and their system dismantled? Just being black was Mandela's whole schtick. No sane person would claim SA is better off being run by ja-bloneys, as my dear grannie Viola called ya'll. Do you remember how often one heard about SA back in the 80's with knucklehead singers like Springsteen and that dude Tracey Chapman pissin' and moanin' about "I ain't gonna play Sun City"? How come you never hear about it anymore? Cause it's a sh&thole. If blacks had made that place into something there would be a Mandela street on every other corner here in America. But it's only gone to [censored] since darky took over. It's about who supports and sustains civilization against who through jealous fits tears everything down. Whitey invented your computer, your toaster, your lights, your stereo, your telephone, should I go on! Be absoultely certain if the chocolate faces take over America, it will go the route of SA. I have more right because I understand this and fight against it.  ;D      

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
You don't say..I always hear from my South African friends how wonderful Sun City is?  :o

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 11:58:29 AM »
You don't say..I always hear from my South African friends how wonderful Sun City is?  :o

here Kananga, Merry Christmas;

;)

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 12:04:22 PM »
Chag Pesach Sameach Allen.  I guess I should be flattered by all this attention. But please, just don't have another meltdown like last time.

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 12:10:33 PM »
Chag Pesach Sameach Allen.  I guess I should be flattered by all this attention. But please, just don't have another meltdown like last time.

Articulate crackers just p&ss on the parade, don't we? If BS was music you'd be a brass band!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »
So what...  some audio track of some "dem dang Duke Boyz" redneck having a racist meltdown.  Yeah, I'm really impressed!

Just stick to your corn-crackin', snuff-suckin, billy goat bangin'', ragin Rebel music and leave those GOOD black good rhythms for the Mandingos to take care of.

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 01:00:59 PM »
So what...  some audio track of some "dem dang Duke Boyz" redneck having a racist meltdown.  Yeah, I'm really impressed!

Just stick to your corn-crackin', snuff-suckin, billy goat bangin'', ragin Rebel music and leave those GOOD black good rhythms for the Mandingos to take care of.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WURD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WURD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Let the [censored] get AIDS and die! I need you to tell me that?