Author Topic: Produce Kahanist/Zionist/Jewish Nationalist Music  (Read 3230 times)

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
Produce Kahanist/Zionist/Jewish Nationalist Music
« on: March 29, 2007, 11:24:24 AM »
Why not spread the Kahanist message through music? This is a tried and true method. All of our enemies have been using it with great success. Everyone from the hate-America left, to the neo-nazis. Even haji is getting in on the act. Check out this Al Quaeda produced rap video aimed at indoctrinating the younger crowd.

Surely, there should be someone among the Kahanists and Hilltop Youth, with some kind of musical talent. Real musical talent that is. Kahanists rapping and crip walking in videos would look pretty corny and be taken as a joke.

Allen-T

Re: Produce Kahanist/Zionist/Jewish Nationalist Music
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 11:20:43 PM »
I have thought for a long time that the basic premise of early rap, that is taking pre-existing sounds,loops and bars of music and pasting them together to form a sonic foundation over which someone would poetically say what's on their mind has alot more potential than blacks have ever achieved with it. And technically it's not really a black invention, it's really just taking collage making and working with that concept via sound. I have plans to do stuff like this when the time permits and I can afford the right equipment to do it. I have done a little experimenting on my video editing software. I'd be interested in hearing from anybody that might be interested in this.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:44 AM »
I play guitar, and will have more time in the summer if you want some rythm guitar in the background. I'm pretty good. Used to have a band, and I think it's a great idea.

And I hate to admit that that Dirty Kufar song is pretty catchy.  :-[
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:23:29 PM »
I play guitar too (also do some drums) and know how to record but the song I am working on is taking too long to make.  I can't figure out a good chorus.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:47:49 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 05:20:01 PM »
As much as I eat, sleep and drink music I am totally incompetant at learning an instrument. I have tried. then I read somewhere that John Cage once said that "playing an musical instrument is fine but it tends to get in the way of the truly great". So sound collages are very interesting to me. I think I have a knack for editing and more records to sample from than most. I have heard about a program called soundforge, I think I will look into this as soon as possible. There is a white kid from California named DJ Shadow who has a tremendous record collection and does stuff like what I am talking about sampling everything from Black Sabbath to Brahms. I am definitley gonna look more into what programs I need and maybe some of us can do something.       

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »
It is easy to learn basic guitar.  I learned it in a summer college course.  Drums are even easier and I am learning it myself. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:33:45 PM »
I have soundforge if you need it. It's a great program but I don't know how to use most of it's bells and whistles.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »
a sonic foundation over which someone would poetically say what's on their mind has alot more potential than blacks have ever achieved with it. And technically it's not really a black invention

Allen-T if you like hip-hop, or any music made from samples or sound collages as you call it, then credit blacks for it. Rap like, jazz, blues, and soul are black inventions, regardless of what pre-existing white music genres they borrowed from. Just like the computer as we know it is a white invention regardless of the fact that it existed in the crude form of an abacus in Asia since circa 1,000 BCE. You don't have to like the way 99% of the rappers poison society by promoting ignorance, illiteracy, and an overall disregard for human life. But if that's the musical genre that you're into, give credit or discredit (to the window... to the walls...) where it's due.

I had done a google search of that group the Soul Salah Crew. They're a group of British Muslims of Pakistani origin. To see Pakis jumping around speaking Caribbean giberish is quite silly. But I guess that's what appeals to the younger crowd they're aiming at.

As for any kind of sample based music, it it's not rap, then it's some kind of dance or techno that I can't quite picture being used for a Kahanist cause. I normaly think of gay/club/raver/extacy/drug culture when I hear of that stuff. But if you can pull it off, more power to you. Whereas rock n' roll is more universal and transcends all cultures.
    JTF did an article a while back about how America's moral decline can be traced back to Beatlemania. This just underscores what a powerful tool music is when combined with an ideology in terms of drawing masses behind a common cause, good or bad.
    Personally, I would love to see an Israeli version of this band:

They're called Dropkick Murphys. They display a lot of patriotism and pride in their Irish American roots, and sing songs about their history. It would give a cultural alternative to the garbage Israeli youth are being fed through MTV Europe and Radio Jordan. It would even draw many secular Israelis away from the left.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 12:09:25 AM by islamophobe »

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 05:45:40 AM »
It is easy to learn basic guitar.  I learned it in a summer college course.  Drums are even easier and I am learning it myself. 

I have a basic sense for drums, but it's a difficult instrument to play as far as space and living in an apartment.

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 06:05:20 AM »
a sonic foundation over which someone would poetically say what's on their mind has alot more potential than blacks have ever achieved with it. And technically it's not really a black invention

Allen-T if you like hip-hop, or any music made from samples or sound collages as you call it, then credit blacks for it. Rap like, jazz, blues, and soul are black inventions, regardless of what pre-existing white music genres they borrowed from. Just like the computer as we know it is a white invention regardless of the fact that it existed in the crude form of an abacus in Asia since circa 1,000 BCE. You don't have to like the way 99% of the rappers poison society by promoting ignorance, illiteracy, and an overall disregard for human life. But if that's the musical genre that you're into, give credit or discredit (to the window... to the walls...) where it's due.

I had done a google search of that group the Soul Salah Crew. They're a group of British Muslims of Pakistani origin. To see Pakis jumping around speaking Caribbean giberish is quite silly. But I guess that's what appeals to the younger crowd they're aiming at.

As for any kind of sample based music, it it's not rap, then it's some kind of dance or techno that I can't quite picture being used for a Kahanist cause. I normaly think of gay/club/raver/extacy/drug culture when I hear of that stuff. But if you can pull it off, more power to you. Whereas rock n' roll is more universal and transcends all cultures.
    JTF did an article a while back about how America's moral decline can be traced back to Beatlemania. This just underscores what a powerful tool music is when combined with an ideology in terms of drawing masses behind a common cause, good or bad.
    Personally, I would love to see an Israeli version of this band:

They're called Dropkick Murphys. They display a lot of patriotism and pride in their Irish American roots, and sing songs about their history. It would give a cultural alternative to the garbage Israeli youth are being fed through MTV Europe and Radio Jordan. It would even draw many secular Israelis away from the left.

Yes you are right, blacks definitely invented rap, Gil Scott Heron and the Last Poets to be exact. But the concept of sampling has influences that aren't necessarily black, I think composers like Stockhausen were doing it in the 50's. And groups like Nurse With Wound were doing in the 70's. Interestingly, George Clinton and Funkadelic, who's records were heavily sampled in the early 90's in rap were themselves sampling back in 1971 on the LP Maggot Brain. DJ Shadow is an example of a guy with a huge record collection who has a vast knowledge of music and although alot of what he does sounds like hip-hop beats, he does alot of stuff that sounds nothing like rap, using classical music,ethnic musics, etc. I would like to do stuff similar to Shadow, similar in the sense that it would utilise alot of styles of musics that haven't been used in this manner. I am thinking that heavy Klezmer type beats could be constructed and built upon to make Kahanist music. I recently got my hands on a very rare LP of only drum beats by legendary jazz-funk drummer Bernard "Pretty" Purdie. I can't wait to start chopping them up, I think building off of Klezmer-esque beats has potential. That's where I am going to start, anyway.