Author Topic: Did Hitler really have Jewish blood?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Did Hitler really have Jewish blood?
« on: March 29, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
I have read Hitler might have had Jewish blood through his mom, is this true, or baltant anti-Semitic lie?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Hitler really have Jewish blood?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:22:09 PM »
I have read Hitler might have had Jewish blood through his mom, is this true, or baltant anti-Semitic lie?

His paternal grandmother may have been Jewish. Either way, Hitler was not Jewish. We don't care about 'Jewish blood' since Judaism is not a race.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »

His paternal grandmother may have been Jewish. Either way, Hitler was not Jewish. We don't care about 'Jewish blood' since Judaism is not a race.

Jews are Israelites all Jews have the same gentic markers. Shepardic Jews and Ashkenazis share the same lineages.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
I think it was his paternal grandpa
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 01:42:06 PM »
I think it was his paternal grandpa

His paternal grandmother was born to unknown father. The father may have been Jewish. We don't know who the father is.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:47:01 PM »

Jews are Israelites all Jews have the same gentic markers. Shepardic Jews and Ashkenazis share the same lineages.

Just because Jews have the Middle Eastern Y-DNA subgroups, unlike Europeans, it does not make them a race. All people who have common ancestry from the Middle East have the Y subgroups.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 01:54:25 PM »
No Hitler had no Jewish anscestory, his paternal grandmother worked as a maid for a Jewish family. She then got knocked up by person unknown. Considering that the man who employed her was 50+ and a Orthodox Jew the idea that Hitler had Jewish ancestory is laughable.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »
Maybe he wanted to sow his oats with the young frauelin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »
Finaly we know the truth that bastard Hitler has no Jewish blood in him [censored] faggot.