Author Topic: May he rest in peace.  (Read 14486 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: May he rest in peace.
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 11:42:20 PM »
Very sad and very terrible indeed. I remember that he posted about his marital problems, and that although his wife was a piece of dreck he refused to see it that way and still went out of his way to look for good in her. That shows you what his character was like. It's too bad he had to go through that at all, and it's too bad he had to die.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »
May he Rest in Peace

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 02:25:51 AM »
This is really upsetting.  May he rest in peace.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 04:51:45 AM »
It was extraordinarily sad hearing this! May he rest in peace!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 02:53:45 AM »
It is very sad to hear this.  He was a special person.  You can tell from his youtube site, he reached and helped many people.   Very sad.

Offline Aharon

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »
May he Rest in Peace ....

Offline kahanechai

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 02:27:45 PM »
"chabad ein lo chelek b' olam haba." Rav Shach zatzal

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
 I did see his video's before, he's a great person.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »
May Hashem avenge his blood

Amen. :'(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 06:36:40 AM »
He was experimenting with recreational drugs. His experimenting with those things may have had something to do with his passing.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
He was experimenting with recreational drugs. His experimenting with those things may have had something to do with his passing.
I never recalled anything about drugs being said... Unless we are sure it's best not to say... The man seemed like a good person who was just going through a rough time... He has been dead for a few years now what is the point of rehashing all this now...I think it's best to let his memory rest in peace.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 12:46:14 AM »
what the <censored> are you talking about?  he was a worthless drug addict and he killed himself.

Bein a drug addict is probably better than being a nazi piece of subhuman excrement like you are. Go back to pedofront, ben.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 01:12:44 AM »
  Something smells fishy around here!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 02:09:06 PM »
I watched a lot of his video's and he had a large following on Youtube, they were very informative and he seemed like an intelligent and good man, What a shame for him to die so young.

תהי נשמתו צרורה בצרור החיים

:fist:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 02:42:35 PM »

This is the worst bit of Lashon HaRa I have heard in a long time... Shame on you... You have no idea how many Mitzvot a Jew who teaches Torah to his brothers has. Even if he 'experimented' with recreational drugs would not offset the good which he has done.

I rebuke you!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 03:29:26 PM »
This is the worst bit of Lashon HaRa I have heard in a long time... Shame on you... You have no idea how many Mitzvot a Jew who teaches Torah to his brothers has. Even if he 'experimented' with recreational drugs would not offset the good which he has done.

I rebuke you!

Well said, This man devoted himself to teaching people and had time for anybody who had a question about Judaism or the torah or anything else and he took any anti-Semetism posted on his channel with respect and threw it back in their face. Whatever his past was, He does not deserve that.
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2012, 11:41:38 PM »
what the <censored> are you talking about?  he was a worthless drug addict and he killed himself.

I hope you have been blocked.  This man was worth more than 1000 times your entire existence.  Ronen was an honorable, better than decent a person, a true Tzadik. 

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: What is this guy talking about?
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2012, 02:54:37 AM »
is he agreeing with Chaim?

That I don't know

Sounds like no. He says : "This guy's (Chaim) whole thing in life  is that Islam is all these negative things."   He sounds like a reasonable guy , though.

Chaim is right. islam is all these negative things that have pushed everybody behind including muslims themselves.
Have you seen what they do in the heart of Jerusalem these muslims deceive pilgrims into stealing their money and talk all kinds of BS. I witnessed it out there. I could not believe it.