Author Topic: "pisslam exposed"  (Read 1174 times)

Offline zionheart

• New JTFer
"pisslam exposed"
« on: May 04, 2009, 06:58:11 AM »
Hey guys,

I've seen awhile back a good video that I pretty sure was uploaded by one of you here on youtube..
The title was "pisslam exposed" and it was really good done video that really expose the sick death cult of islam best.

it's disgusting though and has some parts where you see how those satanists beheads people and in the end of it you also see a kid like 15yo cutting off the head to somone.
of course this video took down after few days.. but I feel like people really should see it and understand what sick cult this islam is..

it was uploaded there by user named pisslamexposed which been suspended. please anyone know who's this user or if I can get this video anywhere to upoload it again?

Thanks for helpers. 
G-d bless you all,
keep up the good fight for the truth!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "pisslam exposed"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:19 AM »
You are talking about beheading someone. YouTube doesn't allow videos like that. So I think you can find it on www.truthtube.tv

I hope I helped you.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »
I love this video on Islam.

It is so funny, I can't stop watching it.

too bad there is no youtube tags here, although that may also be for the best.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »
 :::D first I thought it's a real Islam video. But then I saw it's just fun

Offline zionheart

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »
lol  :laugh: ALLAH HU FUCKBAR!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »
I was "Pisslamexposed" on youtube and got the video from 4International, here on JTF. I am working more and have not had time to upload the videos from 4International. Excellent video that ALL should see in my opinion! I believe he has it on rapidshare and you can download it from there. Hope this helps!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 01:47:54 AM »
I was "Pisslamexposed" on youtube and got the video from 4International, here on JTF. I am working more and have not had time to upload the videos from 4International. Excellent video that ALL should see in my opinion! I believe he has it on rapidshare and you can download it from there. Hope this helps!

G-d bless you sister arksis & brother Zionheart!

What a great channel name that was on Zootube "PisslamExposed"  :laugh:

As you may have already heard my original account on Zootube - "OmegaTimeLine" - with over 25,000 views in just 3 months was also suspended after too many cowardly muslims complained.

What happened with my Islam:Cult of Death video was remarkable: so many great people decided to re-post it all over Zootube after it was repeatedly taken down by the pro-Muslim Nazi, pro-Bolshevik Leftist admins!

Here is just one example:

And another slightly longer version can be found here:

There are many other copies all over Zootube now thanks to Righteous Gentile supporters of JTF!  ;D

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 10:50:58 AM »
4International, I opened new accounts and sent to Chaim Ben Pesach to use for JTF. There is one he hasn't used so I'm uploading your video as I type this. I ran it through Windows Movie Maker and it was accepted finally! I keep uploading your videos, but they keep rejecting them for "terms of use". When I have more time, I will run those through as well and try to get them all uploaded. I have ALL the videos you supplied, still saved on my hard drive. Here is my page:
http://www.youtube.com:80/user/smiercwobecislam

It's Polish for Death To Islam! Zionheart, you'd better go upload it before they suspend me again! The name of the video is JTF pisslamexposed.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »

As you may have already heard my original account on Zootube - "OmegaTimeLine" - with over 25,000 views in just 3 months was also suspended after too many cowardly muslims complained.

What happened with my Islam:Cult of Death video was remarkable: so many great people decided to re-post it all over Zootube after it was repeatedly taken down by the pro-Muslim Nazi, pro-Bolshevik Leftist admins!

There are many other copies all over Zootube now thanks to Righteous Gentile supporters of JTF!  ;D

No...........thank YOU 4International! Without YOUR hard work and efforts with the videos, we could not put them on our zoo tube pages and spread the TRUTH! Thanks again for all your help! I hope I can find more time to open more accounts and put them all back up!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »

Oh, BTW, your videos are amazing.

The one you did with the Egyptian Imam gloating over pictures of Auschwitz was so sick and twisted.

That video needs to be distributed far and wide. Even I was shocked at his sickness and evil.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana