Poll

What do you suggest as a last solution to the Islamist countries so they can get rid of Islam.?

Nuking their territories/Exterminating their population.
Occupying them.
Establishing State Atheism instead of the Islamist State.
Other.

Author Topic: The last solution to the Islamist countries.  (Read 4754 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The last solution to the Islamist countries.
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 07:01:42 AM »
Send them all to Pluto.

With all the nukes on the earth following them and then declare the Earth being a nuke free zone.  

You need a lot of rockets if you want to send them all to Pluto. I would say send them to the sun. They will burn!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2009, 11:27:56 AM »
This goes back to what I had talked about before on this board. I'm a separatist. I think that racial harmony or harmony between vastly different cultures can only be achieved through separation. So if we quarantine off the Muslims the Muslims will be free to practice their barbaric and evil culture on each other, and the rest of us will be free of them.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 11:45:38 AM »
If I would openly say my plans then people would think I am crazy. But I have ideas for Muslims. It may sounds radical and racist but I think we need death camps for Muslims. This must not happen! But if they will dominate the world one day then it will be to late for us! So we should better precautions.
If Muslims don't leave our countries (America, Israel, European countries, and all other non Muslim countries) then there is only one way! Death camps for Muslims! Deport Muslims to their countries and construct a big wall around their countries! May HaShem burn them, punish them and fill their countries with water and their owns blood.

We are to friendly to them! There are thousands of terror attacks from Muslims! In Israel, America (9/11), Spain, UK, India, Russia,... .

What are we doing? Nothing! NOTHING!  >:(

If I were the president 2001 while 9/11 then I would attack Mecca!
From Americas heart to Islams heart!

Islam is playing the victim! They are playing very good! The whole world believe them. Except us. JTF! We know the truth. We know the danger! We know what to do! We will act!

:fist: Nothing venture, nothing have.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
I think massive deportation is a better way to go about things than to kill Muslims. Of course if they commit any kind of terrorist act then all Muslims connected to that Muslim that committed the terrorist act should be rounded up and put into harsh prison conditions. If not already dead, the Muslims who actually committed the crime should be publicly executed along with their imam.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 01:33:52 PM »
If I would openly say my plans then people would think I am crazy. But I have ideas for Muslims. It may sounds radical and racist but I think we need death camps for Muslims. This must not happen! But if they will dominate the world one day then it will be to late for us! So we should better precautions.
If Muslims don't leave our countries (America, Israel, European countries, and all other non Muslim countries) then there is only one way! Death camps for Muslims! Deport Muslims to their countries and construct a big wall around their countries! May HaShem burn them, punish them and fill their countries with water and their owns blood.

We are to friendly to them! There are thousands of terror attacks from Muslims! In Israel, America (9/11), Spain, UK, India, Russia,... .

What are we doing? Nothing! NOTHING!  >:(

If I were the president 2001 while 9/11 then I would attack Mecca!
From Americas heart to Islams heart!

Islam is playing the victim! They are playing very good! The whole world believe them. Except us. JTF! We know the truth. We know the danger! We know what to do! We will act!

:fist: Nothing venture, nothing have.

so you're saying that all muslims should be killed?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: The final solution to the Islamist countries.
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
Nuke them all! :nuke:

do you know where Israel is?

Yes I know. But you can nuke around Israel. If you nuke inside Saudi Barbaria you can delete the rest with soldiers.

radiation and fallout ignore national borders

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »
Are you facing Mecca as we speak, t_h_j?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 03:41:28 PM »
This goes back to what I had talked about before on this board. I'm a separatist. I think that racial harmony or harmony between vastly different cultures can only be achieved through separation. So if we quarantine off the Muslims the Muslims will be free to practice their barbaric and evil culture on each other, and the rest of us will be free of them.

I'm kind of on board with what you say.  I think only civilized people should be allowed to live in the USA.  Europe has no obligation to let anyone in from anywhere to their countries because they don't have the space or a history of immigration.  I say no one from Southeast Asia (with very few exceptions), South  America (with very few exceptions) Africa (except whites or educated coloreds) and no one from Muslim countries.  The immigration should be very limited but I think a few people from Asia, India and Pacific Islands would not be the end of the world.  If America had most blacks leave to Liberia and expelled all Muslims and illegal immigrants, America would be unstoppable for 1000 years. 

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »
I'd be reluctant asking for things like final solution and death camps because it's certainly not our job to promote genocide.

The 10 points zachor listed are more than sufficient to handle the problem.
If only the top three were pursued then the dangers coming from islamic countries would melt away faster than a snowball in the sun.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »
Are you facing Mecca as we speak, t_h_j?

so you want many nukes to go off all around israel? lol.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »
I think there are smaller nukes now that aren't hiroshima-sized. Some of those could be used without harming Israel directly.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »
I think there are smaller nukes now that aren't hiroshima-sized. Some of those could be used without harming Israel directly.

they are talking about destroying every muslim on the planet.  That would take more than a few of them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 01:53:57 AM »

they are talking about destroying every muslim on the planet.  That would take more than a few of them.

If someone nuked the Kaaba with a small nuke, and a few other Islamic holy sites that aren't located in Israel, then Muslims would have nowhere to make a pilgrimage to. Then one of Islam's major pillars would be gone.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 02:52:35 AM »

Yeah, but think about the positive effect a muslim nuclear winter would have on global warming !

Seriously though, I think it's pretty clear that nukes will only be used on muslim nations as a last resort or in a retaliatory capacity.

So the question becomes what can be done to purge the planet of islam (and by extension, muslims) before they nuke or take over the West.

Quarantining and isolating muslim nations is a viable option. As mentioned so many times in this forum, this will require an alternative to oil. Without achieving energy independence, the West will continue to be at the mercy of the islamic oil barons. So obviously, that's job number one. Once energy independence is accomplished, the islamic hell holes will start to wither as they produce nothing of value to sustain themselves. Imagine the effect a food and technology embargo would have on the koranimals.

Can this be accomplished ? Will this be accomplished ? Do we have the willpower ? Or will we wait until it's too late ? Will we act only after some insane muslims nuke NYC or Tel Aviv ?

Truth be told, it might already be too late. The cat may be already out of the bag with a nuclear Pakistan. Still, there is no alternative but for the West to realize islam is an existential threat to all free men and work to erradicate it.   
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:18:54 AM by Muck DeFuslims »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 03:34:46 AM »
Although there are miniature nukes with accuracy and minimum side effects, but finally when the choice will be between a nuclear winter Vs Global Islamization or death, then the people are certainly going to prefer the nuclear winter especially in a hot summer season like as now.   
 ;)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 06:40:01 AM »
if they were all elimnated, more people would feel sorry for them...

just isolation is enough...let Muslims deal with eachother...they know best on how to take care of themselves than we do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »
Although there are miniature nukes with accuracy and minimum side effects, but finally when the choice will be between a nuclear winter Vs Global Islamization or death, then the people are certainly going to prefer the nuclear winter especially in a hot summer season like as now.   
 ;)

I think the thing that upsets me the most about traditional nuclear bombs are the side-effects that happen years later, such as babies born with horrific defects

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
 ;)

I think the thing that upsets me the most about traditional nuclear bombs are the side-effects that happen years later, such as babies born with horrific defects

A few years of restrictions on baby boom in unfortunately affected areas only, may improve the life on the earth forever, I mean till it is permitted by G-d.

BTW if the nukes are eschewed now, then ultimately the same war has to be ensued even with the wooden sticks.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 11:39:47 PM »
I think that eventually there is going to have to be a massive battle with the Muslims. I really hope we can get the Chinese to fight them. They're ruthless and efficient and aren't crippled in the same way the West is, with "white guilt", because they're not white. We need masses to fight against the masses of the Muslims.

Of course I don't want the spread of communism but I bet if the Chinese decided to wipe out the Muslims the Muslims would be gone.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:36 AM »
I think that eventually there is going to have to be a massive battle with the Muslims. I really hope we can get the Chinese to fight them. They're ruthless and efficient and aren't crippled in the same way the West is, with "white guilt", because they're not white. We need masses to fight against the masses of the Muslims.

Of course I don't want the spread of communism but I bet if the Chinese decided to wipe out the Muslims the Muslims would be gone.

You're right.  We are going to need everyone we can get.  The problem is that many non Muslim countries only have a few people who have the will to fight the enemy.  The Muslims have a majority who want to fight.  It's very scary because when the West fought their hardest against the Muslims they came very close to losing so we need to get our heads out of you know what before this war becomes unwinnable!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »

You're right.  We are going to need everyone we can get.  The problem is that many non Muslim countries only have a few people who have the will to fight the enemy.  The Muslims have a majority who want to fight.  It's very scary because when the West fought their hardest against the Muslims they came very close to losing so we need to get our heads out of you know what before this war becomes unwinnable!!!

China would be a great ally in the fight against Islam. They are more than 2 billion people. They have the biggest Army in the world. China is growing to a super power. And chinese are agile, obedient and great people. BUT they are communists. But if they would fight Islam I would support them.

India is also a great country which is already fighting against Islam (Pakistan). India is great!