Author Topic: In Israel, nazi Pope Calls For Palestinian State  (Read 2391 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: In Israel, nazi Pope Calls For Palestinian State
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 07:08:08 AM »
You should have known he was a traitor with the name "Benedict"! He should be facing war crimes right next to that piece of crap from Ohio!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
What is insane is not that this pontiff is showing his anti-Semitic colors, but the fact that Jews are tolerating him. Why he is even permitted to set foot in the Holy Land after he pardoned the Nazi bishop is not something I can fathom.
Thank You!! Why entertain someone that honestly does not have you best interests at hart. It's not antisemitism its the fact that the pope is politically correct to a fault. Policy like this will cause the R.C.C nothing but problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »
Just like the one (Pope) of WWII was supporting the Nazis!
Vatican still ownes many apologies.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 08:51:42 PM »
I agree with you. I am not sure if you are aware of this CF but "Rabbi" Arthur Schneir just came out with a statement about how everyone is wrong for criticizing the pope. This is the same Arthur Schneir who informed on Chaim Ben Pesach to the authorities during the heroic campaign to free Russian Jews. I hope hashem makes arthur schneir cease to exist.
I can guarantee you that Arthur Schneir was on the KGB payroll. Heck, I would not be surprised if he is a blood relation to fellow Jewish anti-Semite Karl Marx. Yimach schmam vezichram.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 08:52:29 PM »
Good point. I am certain that Pope RATzinger also hates the heroic Serbs and supports the Albanians, Bosnians, and Tamils.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
Good point. I am certain that Pope RATzinger also hates the heroic Serbs and supports the Albanians, Bosnians, and Tamils.

RATzinger, hehehe, good one!

You mean BosniAKS or Bosnian MUSLIMS?!
Of course he hates the Serbs, although there are posibilities that he'll visit Serbia, too, justlike Israel.
Well, WWII Pope was directly and warmly Supporting Croatian Clerics during the WWII, there are even books about that.

I saw on TV comments about Pope's visit to Israel, one woman said "He's just representing a traffic problem, nothing more", she was so right!