Author Topic: 2 State Solution = Death of Israel  (Read 390 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
2 State Solution = Death of Israel
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
This Arab speaks the truth. There is no desire to co-exist with the Jewish people by the Arabs. They knowingly are pushing ahead with this '2-state' suicide solution with the goal of ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION of the Jewish state. Those idiots who continue to espouse this '2-state' suicide solution are mentally incompetent and should be booed from the world stage. Obama is one of these '2-state' suicide solution nuts and we Jews need to ratchet up the complaints so that we are heard LOUD AND CLEAR. To the Jewish people a 2-state solution is absolutely equal to death of Judaism, death of Zionism, and destruction of the Jewish nation.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131362

PA Rep Says 2-State Solution Will Kill Israel
Iyar 20, 5769, 14 May 09 06:09
by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) Palestinian Authority representative in Lebanon Abbas Zaki says the two-state solution is his preferred approach, as it will lead to Israel’s collapse.

Speaking with Lebanese ANB Television on May 7, Zaki said that any ceasefire, or hudna, deal with Israel is not desirable. Instead, the long-time PLO member said, “we must go towards the two-state solution, a solution that even [Iranian President Mahmoud] Ahmedinajad supports.”

“In my opinion,” Zaki explained, “with such a solution, Israel will collapse. Because if they get out of Jerusalem, what will be left of all their [the Jews’] talk about the Promised Land and the Chosen Nation?  What will be with all the sacrifices they gave and then they are told to leave?”

The two-state solution, supported by the United States and most of the world, calls for a Palestinian Authority state in Judea and Samaria, leaving Israel barely 11 miles wide in some areas.

Zaki said that Jews and Israelis “perceive of Jerusalem as having a spiritual status. They relate to Judea and Samaria as a historic dream. If the Jews leave these places, the Zionist idea will begin to collapse of itself – and then we will move forward.”

The interview was brought to the Western eye by Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Zaki has made similar points before.  In 2008, the former Palestinian Legislative Council member for Hevron, former Fatah operations head, and current PLO Central Council member said, “When the ideology of Israel collapses, and we take, at least, Jerusalem, the Israeli ideology will collapse in its entirety, and we will begin to progress with our own ideology, Allah willing, and drive them out of all of Palestine."  Zaki also headed the PLO Lebanon Committee and the Palestine National Liberation Army's political commissariat.

Asked then if he believes in weapons or negotiations, Zaki replied, “The use of weapons alone will not bring results, and the use of politics without weapons will not bring results. We act on the basis of our extensive experience. We analyze our situation carefully. We know what climate leads to victory and what climate leads to suicide. We talk politics, but our principles are clear. It was our pioneering leader, Yasser Arafat, who persevered with this revolution, when empires collapsed.”

Arabs out of Israel NOW!, deport them speedily or Israel will cease to exist!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 State Solution = Death of Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »
The MOST troublesome aspect of all of this to me, is that the so-called "2 state" solution (really a no-state solution) is espoused by JEWISH lunatics.  I don't give a damn about Obama.  But Jews that would destroy the Jewish state are committing a crime against G-d.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: 2 State Solution = Death of Israel
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
Giving land to idiots that want to destroy you wont work...it is not land they want! if they want their land back then i suggest they go back to where they came from...like Jordon,Egypt,Syria...just where ever they gravitate from because it sure isn't Israel... :P
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always