Author Topic: 2 tel aviv fags kissing in public in tel aviv suprised when attacked  (Read 3443 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3719416,00.html   

2 men attacked while kissing on Tel Aviv street

Gay couple spotted ending date on a romantic note nearly falls prey to act of random violence. 'We thought they were going to kill us,' says victim

Daniel Edelson
Published:    05.21.09, 12:39 / Israel News

Dangerous liaisons: Two men who were seen kissing on a central Tel Aviv street were the near-victims of an assault by several local youths, who took aversion to the public display of affection.

Nadav, 29, recounted the terrifying end to his Tuesday night date: "We were kissing and then a car sped by and the passengers began yelling 'homos! We'll kill you!' We ignored it at first, it was – after all – only a yell, but then the car stopped.

Intolerance
Eilat Pride Parade met with violence / Ahuva Mamos
Marcher attacked by youths while store on parade route puts up sign reading: 'No gays allowed'
Full story
"Two men stepped out, opened up the trunk and pulled out iron maces. We understood what was going to happen and ran into the stairwell of a nearby building. They chased us, but stopped at the door to the stairwell.

"Luckily for us," he continued, "they weren't smart enough to realize that the door was open and they could get in, so they banged on the door with the maces and nearly broke it."

Several minutes later, the assailants gave up and left, leaving Nadav and his date completely shocked. "It wasn’t until they nearly smashed the door in that I realized that this was really serious. We thought they were going to kill us," he said.

"Living in Tel Aviv, you think you are shielded form these kind of things, but I guess that even in 2009, there is no safe place. I can't understand what would make a person stop his car and come after another person like that."

Advertisement   

Nadav has no real recollection of the assailants, nor did he get the car's license plate number, so he is unable to file a police complaint.

Nevertheless, he says he has no intention of letting this experience deter him: "I've done nothing wrong and I will keep action the same, but I will undoubtedly be more careful in the future. I'm done thinking things will stop at screaming."

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:36:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How terrible ... sniff ...  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
That will teach them  ;D ..  Can't say I have too much sympathy for Homosexuals..

G-d made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That will teach them  ;D ..  Can't say I have too much sympathy for Homosexuals..

G-d made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Very true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
About time someone is doing and acting as they should
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Great news!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am not condoning bullying. Most likely the thugs who attacked the two homosexuals are wicked violent people just looking for any excuse to beat up someone.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
I am not condoning bullying. Most likely the thugs who attacked the two homosexuals are wicked violent people just looking for any excuse to beat up someone.

Maybe so. But I don't entirely believe the queer's story. The part about the would be assailants not being 'smart enough' to realize the door was open doesn't ring true or make sense. How smart do you have to be to open a door ? Let me get this straight (pardon the pun). The attackers chase the queers into a stairwell in a building. They stop at the door and bang on it for several minutes. But they don't try turning the door knob even once in a couple of minutes ?? C'mon now. Most likely they were content to scare the queers and took enjoyment in making them cower in fear. I doubt they ever intended to seriously injure or kill the queers.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Maybe so. But I don't entirely believe the queer's story. The part about the would be assailants not being 'smart enough' to realize the door was open doesn't ring true or make sense. How smart do you have to be to open a door ? Let me get this straight (pardon the pun). The attackers chase the queers into a stairwell in a building. They stop at the door and bang on it for several minutes. But they don't try turning the door knob even once in a couple of minutes ?? C'mon now. Most likely they were content to scare the queers and took enjoyment in making them cower in fear. I doubt they ever intended to seriously injure or kill the queers.

You may be right about that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 2 tel aviv fags kissing in public in tel aviv suprised when attacked
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
I don't agree with attacking people physically for this. I do think the actions should be condemned in non-violent ways though and that it should be illegal for homos to publicly display their affection for each other.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »
God hates gays.
But still I dont think anyone should decide who deserves to be loved and who isnt, so leave them alone as long as they dont do it in jerusalem etc...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
Here is a revised Mother Goose Rhyme dedicated to those 2 Gays in Israel

Robin and Richard were 2 pretty men ....they lay in the bed till the clock struck 10

Then up starts Robin and looked at the sky, oh Lover Richard the Sun is very shy....

You go before with the bottle and stag, I will come after on little jack fag....

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

Robin and Richard were 2 pretty men ....they lay in the bed till the clock struck 10

Then up starts Robin and looked at the sky, oh Lover Richard the Sun is very shy....

You go before with the bottle and stag, I will come after on little jack fag....

:::D :::D :::D
Good one

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
Good one

:dance:

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »
To attack people who are not hurting anyone is just plain wrong....And what if the studies showing that certain genetic swithes are set differently in people who are gay is true....Did G-d Make a mistake?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
Gay Jews should not be attacked. They should be helped. Ronen Levi Yitzhak Segal Z"L made a video on this subject.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 07:15:40 PM »
Are there studies that show...

Gays are more likely to steal
Hurt people or other life without cause
not to make a good living or be of less overall benifit to sociaty.

Without these proofs, a person being hetreo or homo sexual can not be considered a moral issue. Remember, gender is merely a solution that evolution found to pass on genetic information.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »
Are there studies that show...

Gays are more likely to steal
Hurt people or other life without cause
not to make a good living or be of less overall benifit to sociaty.

Without these proofs, a person being hetreo or homo sexual can not be considered a moral issue. Remember, gender is merely a solution that evolution found to pass on genetic information.

Hashem created all people with problems which they must overcome. This is the nature of mankind that we are given challenges. Even if there is a predisposition toward homosexuality it doesn't mean that it is OK to be gay. A person must be able to control his/her impulses, be it to steal, to kill, or to be gay.

The problem with homosexuals is that they do not, and can not, satisfy the requirement which Hashem gave humanity to be fruitful and multiply, called the mitzvah of Peru U'Revu. This simple fact makes it equivalent to murder and theft... A person who puts himself in a situation where he cannot have children is guilty of murder of the future generations, and theft of his potential descendants rewards.

I do not understand how anyone could live with themselves if they accept that they are 'made defective'. I have struggled with addiction to drugs and have overcome that problem, and this was Hashems challenge which he gave to me to handle, and I overcame.

PS: The gays I have known do seem to be of lower moral character than most. They usually engage in high-risk sexual activity and some have been involved with theft, drugs, and other crime..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:47 PM »
God Himself forbids homosexual relationships, especially between men and men. We don't know better than God.

It's true that there may be a genetic component to it. However I think everyone has certain challenges in their lives that they need to overcome.

In the past people weren't generally considered to be homosexual. Homosexual sex was an act, but a person wasn't considered to be "a homosexual". This is an identity that people have been taught to identify with, one of many "types of people to be" that is learned and internalized by an individual, rather than a condition that they are actually inborn with.

I don't think that homosexuals should be physically attacked. I do think that people who engage in this behavior need to learn to control the urge to engage in it even if they still feel attracted to the same gender. Maybe marriage isn't what God's plan is for everyone, even though it is for most people. Some people who used to have gay feelings are able to move on and have heterosexual relationships, and others may never be able to do that, but they can learn to control their behavior.

Instead of condemning them I think we need to show some compassion and help them.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 10:12:28 PM »
Fags deserve this.  They are going to attack all righteous people if they are not restrained.

http://www.massresistance.com/

Fags are AIDS spreading pigs.  Every country should wake up like this.  Kudos to the youth who too them to task.

Fagness is a CHOICE.   They are NOT born that way...

If fags are born that way, what about pedophiles and bestiality?  Are they born "that way" too...

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 10:15:14 PM »
Fags deserve this.  They are going to attack all righteous people if they are not restrained.

http://www.massresistance.com/

Fags are AIDS spreading pigs.  Every country should wake up like this.  Kudos to the youth who too them to task.

Fagness is a CHOICE.   They are NOT born that way...

If fags are born that way, what about pedophiles and bestiality?  Are they born "that way" too...

I know about massresistance. I'm from Massachusetts. Are you from MA also? If not, where did you hear about that group?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »

It's true that there may be a genetic component to it. However I think everyone has certain challenges in their lives that they need to overcome.

Dr. Neil Whitehead and Briar Whitehead state regarding various cultures: "If homosexuality were significantly influenced by genes, it would appear in every culture, but in twenty-nine of seventy-nine cultures surveyed by Ford and Beach in 1952, homosexuality was rare or absent.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 12:40:17 AM »
As bad as the act is, the one thing this activity will be sure to do is reduce the number of fags slobbering all over each other in Tel Aviv.   Personally, I think its a disgrace for these sodomites to go promoting their filth in "THe Holy Land".  Better to give them a good beating (not a fatal one), then toss their beaten bodies onto a cargo vessel, where they can shovel coal for their meal.  Make sure the cargo vessel is headed to "San Francisco", or for a good joke send put them on a boat headed to "Mecca".    :laugh:   Make sure that it has no chance of returning these pink gay liberal pieces of trash.   

I think Tel Aviv needs a better garbage collection service and I am not talking about picking up soda bottles on the sidewalk. LOL.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »
As bad as the act is, the one thing this activity will be sure to do is reduce the number of fags slobbering all over each other in Tel Aviv.   Personally, I think its a disgrace for these sodomites to go promoting their filth in "THe Holy Land".  Better to give them a good beating (not a fatal one), then toss their beaten bodies onto a cargo vessel, where they can shovel coal for their meal.  Make sure the cargo vessel is headed to "San Francisco", or for a good joke send put them on a boat headed to "Mecca".    :laugh:   Make sure that it has no chance of returning these pink gay liberal pieces of trash.   

I think Tel Aviv needs a better garbage collection service and I am not talking about picking up soda bottles on the sidewalk. LOL.

Hello MountainMan. Welcome to the forum!

I agree with you regarding your comment about the homosexuals making Israel filthy. They have no right to reside there.
I feel as though the gays are trying to provoke G-d by doing as they please on his Promised land.
If the gays want to be perverted and sinful they should indeed go to San Francisco and stay among their own.
The idea that homosexuals are living in Israel enrages me beyond endurance, I am fed up with people
who have no love, fear or respect for G-d.

Shalom - Dox