Author Topic: funny joke  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
funny joke
« on: May 24, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »
Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now." "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully. "He's a martyr now though" mum confides. "Oh, so sad, dear" says the other.

And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21." "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born". "He's a martyr too" says mum quietly. "Oh, gracious me ..." says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18", she whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school". He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says ......

They blow up so fast, don't they?"

^^

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: funny joke
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now." "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully. "He's a martyr now though" mum confides. "Oh, so sad, dear" says the other.

And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21." "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born". "He's a martyr too" says mum quietly. "Oh, gracious me ..." says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18", she whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school". He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says ......

^^

LOL! LMAO!

:laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
this one is good 2:

An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would have loved to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He explains the problem:

"Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and dig up the garden for me.
I love you,
Your Father"

The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son:

"Beloved Father,
Please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'.
I love you, too,
Ahmed"

At 4pm the US Army, The Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.

A day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son.

"Beloved Father,
I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes.
That's all I could do for you from here.
I love you,
Ahmed."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

^^

The Jewish Defense Organisation has a cartoon version of this. I had it uploaded on my old blog some years ago. It was really funny.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
Two Arabs were playing the Chess, sitting motionlessly and thinking for hours...

This is a joke in itself, but then all the pieces i.e. two kings, two queens, four rooks, four knights, four bishops, and sixteen pawns suddenly at once exploded in to their faces.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 02:31:00 PM »
Look at this video and you will laugh  :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »
 :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »
LMAO
ROFLMAO
 ;D :laugh: :::D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »

What an idiots.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

What an idiots.

Yes, they exist.. These questions are general education. Really sad some people are that dumb. It would be ok for me if they would know that the religion of Israel is Judaism and not Islam.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 03:28:48 PM »
Australia turned into Korea.
Al Qaeda = Masonic Wing.
Arafat = diaperhead.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »
I hope this is a joke, otherwise we're dead! :::D

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 08:35:14 PM »
ROFLMAO  :::D 

Ohh my that vid was disturbing, tell me they aren't 'really' that stupid are they  :o  ..

Basta*rds picking on Australia LOOL
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:42:45 PM by muppet »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 12:00:03 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D  it's just funny how stupid some people are

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

lolololololololololololololololollo  :laugh: :laugh: :::D