Author Topic: Father of Bronx terror plot suspect,says feds set up son  (Read 876 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Father of Bronx terror plot suspect,says feds set up son
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:43 AM »
Father of Bronx terror plot suspect David Williams says feds set up son

Read more: "Father of Bronx terror plot suspect David Williams says feds set up son" -

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... GiP6ItlX&A

BY Erica Pearson and Nicole Bode
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 2:38 AM

The father of Bronx terror plot suspect David Williams insisted Tuesday that his son is "innocent" - the victim of a massive conspiracy by the feds.

"This plot was actually used as a ploy to upset the closing of Guantanamo Bay," the father, also named David Williams, said. "The timing of the plot was perfect to stop President Obama."

The family called a press conference Tuesday to air their defense, which sounds like it was ripped from a script for "24."

It's not the first time the younger Williams, 28, claims he was entrapped.

In 2006, he blamed a middleman nicknamed "Easy" for roping him into a money-laundering caper, the Daily News has learned.

The man wanted to wire money from an account held by the victim, Douglas Davidson, into an intermediary account and then to Williams' account, according to a criminal complaint.

Williams said his contact told him the money belonged to someone who needed it for school. He consulted a cousin "who used to do this sort of thing" and was told to steer clear, he told cops.

But he ignored the advice, and agreed to let $24,500 be wired into his account in exchange for a $1,500 fee, the complaint says.

"The defendant admitted that even though he knew what 'Easy' asked him to do was 'no good,' he went ahead and did it anyway," the complaint says.

It took bank investigators over a year to hunt down Williams and alert Queens prosecutors. He pleaded guilty this March to a misdemeanor charge of criminal facilitation and was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

Williams' mother said she knew nothing about the case.

She has, however, railed at the FBI informant who drove her son to the Queens court in which he was being prosecuted for groping a woman on a bus. She claimed that informant Shahed Hussain paid a $1,000 fine for her son.

The FBI asked Queens prosecutors to keep Williams out of jail while they probed the terror plot.

He and three accomplices were busted last week while allegedly planting what they thought were bombs at two Bronx synagogues.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Father of Bronx terror plot suspect,says feds set up son
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:15 AM »
They always deny it,better yet :laugh:      

US Muslim Women: NY Synagogue Bomb Plan was FBI Plot

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com)

The National Association of Muslim American Women (NAMAW) has charged the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) with entrapping four New York City Muslims arrested for planning to bomb a synagogue.

The cell was nabbed last week after a year-long police dragnet that involved an informant, who the Times of London reported probably is Shahed Hussain, a former New York state motel owner. He began collaborating with the FBI in 2002 to avoid deportation to Pakistan after being arrested on charges of fraud.

NAMAW appealed to the Justice Department to investigate the case, accusing the FBI of plotting to entrap the cell as part of a campaign against Muslims. It said that the FBI is “creating the illusion that all Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists, thereby substantiating the use of racial and religious profiling on Muslims and Arabs.

“The FBI, posing as Al Qaeda-backed militants to brainwash and coax 'vulnerable' men into the walking trap of their own foiled terrorist plot, causes grave concern to the representatives of Muslims in American society," the organization said in a statement.

Police and federal investigators, after tracking the cell, sold them fake bombs and a phony Stinger missile that the four men planned to use to attack two Jewish buildings, including a synagogue, and a National Guard air base.

The cell wanted to create “a fireball that would make the country gasp, “according to a police officer.

The Muslim women’s group, which previously has asked for a probe of Jewish lobby groups for allegedly spreading hate messages, claimed that one of those arrested has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. They also charged that the FBI informant “persuaded these men into believing that their religion obligated them to carry out acts of violence in the United States in retaliation for U.S. war crimes being carried out in the Muslim world.'

Terence Kindlon, a lawyer who defended the last terror suspect to be tried in New York State, told the Times of London, “It is almost as if the FBI cooked up the plot and found four idiots to install as defendants.”

Referring to nearly 100 law enforcement officers involved n the arrests, he added, “Did they really need all those men in ninja suits with M16 rifles to arrest four idiots? Somewhere, someone in Al-Qaeda must be laughing.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131594
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:28:25 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »
But we already KNEW this was going to happen, didn't we? >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 03:38:17 PM »
Of course we did they are muslims they think they did nothing wrong

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
Poor poor little soul I was innocent.. pfft..

Another hot steaming cup of Taqiyya with that..

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 07:01:09 PM »
Hi ag337, I wanted to congradulate you on making a thousand posts.
Great to have you here on the Forum!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »
 Shalom - Dox

Thanks Dox.
I appreciate you noticing...
Take care....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:14:08 PM by ag337 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

Shalom - Dox  Â

Thanks Dox.
Take care....
The first thousand posts are the most fun. Congratulations on over 1000  great posts  :dance: :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Thanks Dox.
Take care....
The first thousand posts are the most fun. Congratulations on over 1000  great posts  :dance: :dance:

Thank you cjd...
I appreciate it........

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »
Boo hoo.  I feel so bad for these terrorist scumbags. ::)

They set themselves up.  They didn't have to buy these duds.  The fact that they did shows us just how stupid prison converts are.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »
I pray to G-d everyday that the muslims will be deported from every host Country they have immigrated to.
Send the black Muslims back to Africa, send the Arab Muslims back to the Middle east!
I am so sick of this I could scream!!! My hatred for these quranimals is justified, G-d will not punish me on this one.

Shalom - Dox