Author Topic: The reason for same sex marriage  (Read 711 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The reason for same sex marriage
« on: May 28, 2009, 04:07:01 AM »
Thinking naively about the Left, which many people do because they wish to see the best in people, can lead to some wrong conclusions.

Most people assume that since the Left advocates for same sex marriage, they must be motivated by "equal rights" for gays.  Of course, one can have no problem with gays and still oppose same sex marriage.  I just have one question for advocates of same sex marriage.  Their answer would reveal their motives.

Here is my question:

If same sex couples were granted the same monetary and political rights as married couples, but the definition of marriage would remain between one man and one woman, would that be enough for you?

In other words, if the only difference between a same sex couple and an opposite couple is that you define one as being married and the other as not being married, would that be sufficient?  Why change the definition of marriage of a same sex couple has every right as a married couple?

I know that they wouldn't go for it, and the reason has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with destroying the social institution of marriage.  Once you have stripped marriage of its essential meaning, it ceases to mean anything; it is a relic of a term and nothing more.

The reason the Left wants to redefine marriage has nothing to do with gay rights.  It is about stripping the term "marriage" of all meaning, thereby nullifying the most important and longest social institution.  Why would they want to destroy marriage?

It's not only marriage.  The Left wants to destroy EVERY social institution.  Religion, the military, education, you name it, the Left wants to tear it down.

This is because the Left wants to regress into primitivism and anarchy.  The ironic thing is, that they might not even know it.  It might be a subconscious desire to commit suicide.

'Get rid of every standard, every ideal and then everyone becomes equal.  Noone is excluded.'

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Re: The reason for same sex marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 04:25:54 AM »
zach I really don't think that Homosexuals will be pleased with ANYTHING until they destroy everything that makes them feel inferior..

Marriage has ALWAYS been seen as a union between man and woman NEVER as man and man or woman and woman this grates on them endlessly..

I really don't know if i'm left leaning or right leaning them terms have always thrown me. But one thing I am FIRMLY and UTTERLY opposed to is homosexuals being able to marry and laugh at Judeo/Christians, to me that is a disgusting attack on our beliefs and the one we serve.

Another point I am totally against is same sex couples being allowed to raise families, how bloody disgusting and manipulative are these people. They are only doing this for one reason. To rub our faces in it nothing else and nothing more.

Even the Military haven't escaped this evil sickness which is a crying shame..

I really don't think it's going to get any better anytime soon but we can sure as heck make it totally bloody uncomfortable for them and block them at every chance..

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 08:44:49 AM »
Marriage is an institution recognized in virtually every culture on the planet.  The purpose of it is for one man and one woman to have a social contract so that they can conceive children.  Gays or beastiality cretins cannot do this, but their goal is to destroy the sanctity of marriage by making it socially acceptable and available to sodomites.  This is part of the radical egalitarianism of the left as you noted:  'Get rid of every standard, every ideal and then everyone becomes equal.  Noone is excluded.'

As if AIDS wasn't enough of a warning, many states are becoming Sodom and Gomorrah.  I am no Bible thumper amongst my friends, but even I understand the truth that gay marriage is plain unnatural and against everything moral and decent.  At least Californians have decided to do what is sane, but the crazy legislators and lawyers are still trying to undo the ban on gay marriage that the state supreme court decided to uphold.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
I'm undecided on whether gays should be able to adopt, because can't a single person adopt or do you have to be in a relationship/married?

That said I agree with what everybody else is saying here. I hate all this gay marriage talk in the media. I wish it would go away and it seems like the more we fight the more we're looked at as "bigots." But the whole POINT of marriage, as Sentinel for Truth explains, is to mark the time before the marriage is "consummated." Since gays can't have real sexual intercourse, it makes no sense. There's supposed to be a ceremony that says, " And now these two can be intimate with each other." I used to be a much bigger liberal and didn't realize the significance of marriage, so I'm kind of slow to grasp some of this stuff.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 09:58:42 AM »
this fag marriage will totally destroy everything- everything. Imagine their kids and how confused that is?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 10:00:21 AM »
I'm undecided on whether gays should be able to adopt, because can't a single person adopt or do you have to be in a relationship/married?

It's not good for kids to be raised in that environment. They'll turn out to be leftists of the worst sort even if there is no other damage.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »
Honestly this is so maddening....2 times I have voted against gay marrige here in California and the first time the Judges overuled our votes.
Now the Judges are not overuling it and the gays are out of control on this issue of legalizing gay marrige.
When will the gays realize that they don't live on this planet alone? Why must they take a dictatorship stance on their homosexuality!
I am growing increasingly sick and angrier by the day !

Shalom - Dox 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
IN a way, I am thinking this "marriage" thing is a way for them to overcompensate for their shame and guilt of being gay (this is my opinon)...p

Its like this: "SEE, THE LAW PROTECTS US, IT MUST BE OK NOW"....

on the flip side, they are spitting in God's face....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »
From what I understand, some homosexual men like to pretend to be husband while the other pretends to be wife. They call each other husband and wife.

This just proves though that marriage is really about husbands and wives / fathers and mothers, though, so yes I do think it's about envy or an inferiority complex that they have for heterosexuals.