Who's more evil Blacks or Arabs?

Blacks are more evil
3 (10.7%)
Arabs are more evil
15 (53.6%)
They're equal
10 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who's worse Blacks or Arabs?  (Read 6200 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Who's worse Blacks or Arabs?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 03:44:05 AM »
Arabs are ORGANIZED killers. That is what makes the difference! And what makes their killing and hatred machinery more "effective". While I think that black anti-semitism comes out of an inferiority complex. Most well-educated and intellectual black people do condemn anti-semitism also - as well as many Arab (even some muslim) intellectuals look very neutral to the Israel-Arab conflict and on stupid anti-semitic propaganda. But in the case of the Arabs - well, they do even risk their lives if they are neutral and intellectual because islamist bs tends to kill such people. That is the reason why most of them live outside the Arab world or in countries that tolerate intellectuals - e.g. UAE.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 05:23:55 AM »
Arabs are killers. They are evil and we have to defeat them!
Mavet la aravim

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 08:35:55 AM »
 I agree Raulmarrio2000 and MM. One more thing in present Darfur "war" in weastern Sudan the Arab muzies kill black muzies not Christian or pagan blacks from South. MSMs are covering this genocide up to not upset Farakhan or his friend Obama efforts to convert blacks into islam. BTW one thousand years ago this country was caled Nubia and it was neither muslim nor Arab.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »
They're both a bunch of savage chayas! >:(

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
black muslims are stupid and crazy, arab muslims good in deception and more dangerous

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 03:57:49 PM »
Arabs know how to kill a lot of people at once, but blacks take a heavy toll too with all the murders and rapes they commit both on each other and to other people.
Difficult to compare. Blacks are poor recruiting material for suicide bombs, but that's about it.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »
I do not think that blacks or Arabs are bad in and of themselves. without a doubt many individuals in both groups have made, and continue to make poor choices. Yet this can be said of any ethic group.

It is ultimately up to each of us as people to choose our path.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 05:15:03 PM »
Arabs are more evil, they don't deserve mercy! Death to islam!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 05:19:48 PM »
Arabs are more evil, they don't deserve mercy! Death to islam!

Agree!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2009, 12:38:32 AM »
Difficult to say...

I would say Blacks.  Arabs in spite of their wickedness can at least build wealthy countries (with Western help of course) like Kuwait but blacks cannot and they cannot even sustain something that is already built.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 05:37:31 AM »
After seeing this video I would say the Arabs!

http://europenews.dk/en/node/23455