Who's more evil Blacks or Arabs?

Blacks are more evil
3 (10.7%)
Arabs are more evil
15 (53.6%)
They're equal
10 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who's worse Blacks or Arabs?  (Read 6220 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Who's worse Blacks or Arabs?
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:15:16 AM »
I say Blacks are worse. They are the only ones embracing Islam today and they commit more crime than all other people, including Arabs.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Who's worse Blacks or Arabs?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:49:18 AM »
The Sudan immediately comes to mind as an illustration of why Muslim Arabs and Muslims in general are the most hideous "  people "  on the planet.     These beasts killed around 2 million black non Muslims in the Sudan.     And like anyone who truly practices Islam,   they would kill all infidels if given the opportunity.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »
If you observe the people committing that genocide you'll notice they aren't Arabs but actually Black. They just say they are but they are mostly Black.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 02:52:28 AM »
Apples and Oranges..  Depends what you are more disgusted with one day to the other.  I will have to say I feel safer walking past an arab at night in a US city street than a black person.  However, I feel safer sitting next to a black guy on a plane going from USA to London than with an arab.  Depends on the situation.   

Arabs generally need to kill you for some reason, usually to honor their pedophile prophet in some way or other..  That usually buys you time unless they are already organized and on the mission.  Blacks don't really need any reason to kill you, just being white or perhaps they are having a bad day is enough of a reason for them to put a cap in you.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 03:29:20 AM »
Hmm hard to say Arabs are just time bombs you say something they don't like and they  pop off like a human firecracker.

Blacks, well we have some of those lovely Sudanese refugees in our street and to say i'm not impressed with them and their friends, is a BLOODY UNDERSTATEMENT . P*icks throw their used condoms over their neighbors fence and just overall make ar*eholes of themselves..

So pretty much to me i'd say they're on equal par.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »
 8) well i am Caucasian and i have some friends that are black and a few who are Arab but they are wonderful people who do not buy into the garbage being taught by the haters. I believe a person is not defined by skin color or nationality. there is good and evil in all groups. it is the issue of the heart that makes a person good or evil not their color or culture. i know for instance that Islam teaches hate and intolerance and there are many who have brainwashed certain cultures...but again it is a heart issue not color or nationality.
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »
Equally evil although i know a few good Blacks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 11:05:46 AM »
Sorta Oranges and Apples if you ask me.   I think you gotta ask... whats worse:

Arab Muslims

or

Black Muslims

Most people I know would say Black (Prison) Muslims.  They are stupid and angry.... and will do anything.  Well... at least they are often too stupid to complete their terrorist goals.

BUT!!!!  there is NO WAY, that a Black Muslim would be smart enough to commit nuclear Jihad... so in THAT sense... I say Arabs are worse. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »
The Sudan immediately comes to mind as an illustration of why Muslim Arabs and Muslims in general are the most hideous "  people "  on the planet.     These beasts killed around 2 million black non Muslims in the Sudan.     And like anyone who truly practices Islam,   they would kill all infidels if given the opportunity.   

excellent quote eb22.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »
IMO Arabs are more cunning and more likely to devote their lives to destroying Israel and the West.

In general, most blacks in America care about nothing but listening to rap-crap/hip-hop in their jacked up caprice and looking for something to screw.

A black-muslim?...that's a problem.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »
I say the two deserve each other as they are dirty, illiterate, dumb, retarded and and do only have a minimal minority that stands out as an exception - and are being persecuted by the rest of their "people"...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 02:53:40 PM »
I say they're equal because they're both just as evil in different ways. (If any righteous, pro-Israel, pro-moral values, non-Muslim black or Arab is reading this, I don't mean you).

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 04:04:58 PM »
I say Arabs. Their culture is the Islamic culture. Any non-muslims anti-islamic Arabs are practically westerners or otherwise adopted some other culture.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »
Arabs are far more dangerous.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »

You bring up a good point, muslim arabs have mastered the art of beheading their living victims while they gurgle in their own blood.

The Arabs shout G-d is Great when they perform their barbaric evil acts.

Muslims are beneath wild animals...my evidence is this ~> wild animals go out of their way to protect
their young, while muslims use their children as weapons and homocide bombers.

Yes, muslims are BENEATH animals.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 05:03:34 PM »
Arabs know how to kill a lot of people at once, but blacks take a heavy toll too with all the murders and rapes they commit both on each other and to other people.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 05:22:36 PM »
Arabs are clearly more dangerous, and Blacks as a whole are not our enemy.  There are plenty that are decent people.   The proportionate percentage of blacks who are Muslim Nazi's is very small in comparison to the % of Arabs who are Muslim Nazis.

We should (IMO) support the decent blacks who are not MuSSlims.  The Nazi's hate Blacks almost as much as they hate us, and therefore Blacks should be our natural allies.
Obviously this does not include the Black MuSSlim Farrakhan types, and they can go straight to Gehenna.

I also strongly agree with what FreedomAnnie said.  There are good and bad among all people, including our own, and not every single Black person is a rapist or murderer (or Nazi).

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 05:40:51 PM »
Most blacks I know rabidly and utterly hate Jews.  Does anyone remember Crown Heights riots when they were all chanting, "Hitler should have finished the job!"???  They are not very intelligent as a whole and tend to get angry and resentful to any group of people who is more successful than themselves.  In NEw York, Blacks are against Jews and Italians, and in Los Angeles blacks are fighting with Mexicans. Even the Mexicans are managing to succeed lot better than the blacks and immediately the blacks will seek violence and cries of racism to solve their own lack of ingenuity and success.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »
Most blacks I know rabidly and utterly hate Jews.  Does anyone remember Crown Heights riots when they were all chanting, "Hitler should have finished the job!"???  They are not very intelligent as a whole and tend to get angry and resentful to any group of people who is more successful than themselves.  In NEw York, Blacks are against Jews and Italians, and in Los Angeles blacks are fighting with Mexicans. Even the Mexicans are managing to succeed lot better than the blacks and immediately the blacks will seek violence and cries of racism to solve their own lack of ingenuity and success.

I know some do.  Perhaps even a lot.
I do think that way more among Arabs do proportionately though.
Maybe 2 or even 3 in 10 Blacks might hate Jews, but many do not.
Probably 8 or 9 in 10 Arabs hate Jews.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 08:11:16 PM »

I know some do.  Perhaps even a lot.
I do think that way more among Arabs do proportionately though.
Maybe 2 or even 3 in 10 Blacks might hate Jews, but many do not.
Probably 8 or 9 in 10 Arabs hate Jews.

The ADL did a poll that showed 1/3 of Blacks are anti-Semitic but I think it's higher.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
1/3 of blacks antsemitic? Obviously it must be among those black who know about Jews. (Many black tribes in Africa may have never heard about any other nation than theirs). And I'd say that 40% of whites are also antisemitic, either openly or under their disguise of antisionists.
It's not a question of race but ideology, Arabs are worse than anyother people, not just because they are Arabs, but because  they are mostly Muslim or leftist commies panArabic fascists (the second case is very rare now, but it was quite commmon in times of Nasser and Kaddaffi). I'd say that more than 80% of all Arabs hate Jews at best, or support terror at worst.

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »
1/3 of blacks antsemitic? Obviously it must be among those black who know about Jews. (Many black tribes in Africa may have never heard about any other nation than theirs). And I'd say that 40% of whites are also antisemitic, either openly or under their disguise of antisionists.
It's not a question of race but ideology, Arabs are worse than anyother people, not just because they are Arabs, but because  they are mostly Muslim or leftist commies panArabic fascists (the second case is very rare now, but it was quite commmon in times of Nasser and Kaddaffi). I'd say that more than 80% of all Arabs hate Jews at best, or support terror at worst.

I think he meant blacks in the United States.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »

I think he meant blacks in the United States.

Yes.  I do not refer to say the black muslims in France and such....but average American Blacks, many of whom are just as disgusted by Farrakhan and his ilk as we are.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 01:57:36 AM »

excellent quote eb22.

Thanks,  Dox.

When thinking about the question in this thread,    what also comes to mind is the Taqiyya and Barbarism that Mohammad himself used.     He's the role model for the hideous cult,   also know as Islam.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 01:59:16 AM »

You bring up a good point, muslim arabs have mastered the art of beheading their living victims while they gurgle in their own blood.

The Arabs shout G-d is Great when they perform their barbaric evil acts.

Muslims are beneath wild animals...my evidence is this ~> wild animals go out of their way to protect
their young, while muslims use their children as weapons and homocide bombers.

Yes, muslims are BENEATH animals.

Shalom - Dox

Well said,   Dox.

The Muslim " leaders "  are amongst the most pathetic cowards the people of the world has EVER seen.