Author Topic: Comments About Ask JTF Not Directed To Chaim Don't Belong In The Ask JTF Thread  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The following comments were placed in Ask JTF. I moved them out because the new rule starting for next week's broadcast is that people may only post their questions for Chaim in the Ask JTF thread.

Being that I don't kiss women before marriage, do you think it would be wrong of me to hug a woman who is not my wife? Is it wrong if I would hug my future wife when we'll be engaged but not yet married? What is worse, hugging or kissing?
(Note Chaim: These are not my two questions, just a reply to Yacov's question.)

I know I am not Chaim and nor am I Jewish, but in Christendom we do consider chaste hugging acceptable... there are no direct scriptures on this matter, but I would say that any polite friendly contact that avoids pressing the woman's chest is considered modest and pure. Hope that was of some help.

Edit: I myself would not mind brief, polite, closed-mouth kisses with my girlfriend, if I shall ever have one (by "girlfriend", I do mean intended future wife, BTW). I have Frenched once and never, ever, ever want to do that again with anybody who is not my wife.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 04:11:29 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
This thread says April 8th so won't Passover be almost finished by then?  Will Chaim see these questions before then?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
So it hasn't even started lol?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
As far as I am concerned a gentile can visit a prostitute and still be righteous before the eyes of the Alm-ghty.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sorry about that, Yacov. Didn't mean to clutter that thread up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
As far as I am concerned a gentile can visit a prostitute and still be righteous before the eyes of the Alm-ghty.
FOTL, you are an insane fruit.  :o ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
FOTL, you are an insane fruit.  :o ::)
I second that!  ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...As far as I am concerned a gentile can visit a prostitute and still be righteous before the eyes of the Alm-ghty..."

What concerns me about this statement, Fruit old boy, is this...

If the gentile doesn't pay the prostitute, but rather charges it on his credit card, can the gentile honestly claim in a court of law, that he (or she) has never paid money in exchange for sex? (by definition, the gentile has only received sex on credit!)