Author Topic: Funny but Gross: Bruno (Sasha Cohen) lands on subhuman Eminem during MTV awards  (Read 1957 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1189987/Eminem-storms-MTV-Awards-bare-bottomed-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-crash-lands-him.html

Eminem storms out of MTV Awards after bare-bottomed Sacha Baron Cohen crash lands on him

Furious Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after finding serial prankster Sacha Baron Cohen's bare buttocks just inches from his face.

The rapper was left fuming when Cohen - as his flamboyant fashionista alter-ego Bruno - descended from above dressed as an angel in a thong and landed head first right in his lap.

The 36-year-old looked disgusted by the surprise stunt but sat powerless with Cohen, 37, on top of him before his bodyguards came to his aid.

Eminem MTV movie awards

In your face: Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno lands on top of a shocked Eminem at the MTV movie awards in Los Angeles last night

The burly minders pushed Cohen - still suspended from wires - off Eminem before the rap superstar got out of his seat and stormed away.

Many celebrities in the audience at the LA awards ceremony on Sunday night were caught on camera laughing or looking stunned, including Cameron Diaz and Star Trek's Zachary Quinto.
Sacha Baron Cohen's

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's Sacha Baron Cohen descending from the rafters at last night's MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles
Eminem MTV Movie Awards

Puzzled: A bemused Eminem looks up and sees Baron Cohen coming towards him

But Eminem did not appear to see the funny side, raging: 'Are you serious? Are you f***ing serious?' as he struggled to get Cohen off him.

Cohen's character Bruno was supposed to be presenting the award for Best Male Performance.

More...

* Megan Fox steals the show at the MTV Movie Awards in her gold and black mini dress

He was announced as 'The host of Austrian gay TV and star of Sacha Baron Cohen's follow-up to Borat'.
Enlarge   Sacha Baron Cohen

Caught in a trap: Eminem is trapped by the jockstrap-wearing 'Austrian model' and needs the help of his burly minders to get free

But as the audience waited for him to walk out on stage, he suddenly appeared high above the auditorium suspended on wires.

As he was lowered down, he appeared to get into difficulties, spinning upside down as he wailed: 'Argh, scheisse! Argh! My kugelsack! My kugelsack!

'The wire is trapped round! Help me! Let me down! One of the wires is trapped around my kugelsack!.

The camera cut to a concerned-looking Eminem - who had earlier performed at the ceremony - gazing upwards as he slowly seemed to realise Cohen was coming straight down above his seat.
Eminem Sacha Baron Cohen

View from above: The bizarre scene witnessed by the celebrity audience brought the house down

Bruno drops in on Eminem at MTV Awards
Uploaded by ITN. - Up-to-the minute news videos.
Cameron Diaz MTV Movie Awards

Joke's on you: Cameron Diaz was one of the celebrities caught on camera laughing or looking stunned

One of the feathers from Cohen's outrageous outfit fluttered down in front of the rapper's face just moments before Cohen himself touched down.

Shameless Cohen continued to crack jokes even as he was manhandled by Eminem's bodyguards.

He told them: 'Hey, don't touch me guys! I already have a boyfriend. Hey guys, let's continue this in my hotel room.'

As Eminem got up to leave, Cohen mocked: 'Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?'

The stunt brought the house down as it occurred on live TV during the irreverent awards, where Baron Cohen appeared as a presenter to promote his new movie.

But it was unclear  if the incident - which was included in the show's rehearsals without the rapper present - was just a well-scripted stunt.
Eminem actor Sacha Baron Cohen MTV Movie Awrds

We are not amused: The rap star storms off as a laughing Baron Cohen is hoisted upwards
Sacha Baron Cohen Eminem MTV Movie Awards

Exit: Eminem stormed out of the ceremony soon after

Both the comedian and the rapper have things to publicise – Eminem has just released new album Relapse, while Baron Cohen’s new movie Bruno, a mockumentary about a flamboyant Austrian fashionista, is set for release in July.

Baron Cohen's publicist, Matthew Labov, had no comment after the show.

And a spokeswoman for MTV would not confirm whether Eminem was caught by surprise, and representatives for the rapper did not immediately return requests for comment.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Staged or not Eminem deserved it.
He is an egotistical tool, who needed to be taken down a peg or two.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
that is pretty funny  :::D
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Cohen is really funny.  :laugh:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hard not to believe that the homosexual wigger Faginem (ys"vz) did not enjoy this. This queer was in a relationship with Dr. Gay (Dr. Dre).

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I've always wondered what the Jewish people on this forum thought about Sacha Baron Cohen. Do you think he tries to make fun of Muslims? Is he a coward for not admitting he makes fun of them while not going far enough? How do you feel about all his sarcastic anti-Jewish routines?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I've always wondered what the Jewish people on this forum thought about Sacha Baron Cohen. Do you think he tries to make fun of Muslims? Is he a coward for not admitting he makes fun of them while not going far enough? How do you feel about all his sarcastic anti-Jewish routines?

I think he's a comic genius BUT... he is a COWARD that carefully dodges critiquing Muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
He is really funny. But the movie "Borat" isn't that funny because he makes jokes about Jews and he is himself Jewish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is really funny. But the movie "Borat" isn't that funny because he makes jokes about Jews and he is himself Jewish.

I thought he was trying to make fun of anti-Semites by being over the top. Like when Borat was throwing money at the bugs, I don't even think most Arabs would be that stupid. It is disturbing how much some anti-Semites seem to like that movie though, even though it's technically supposed to be making fun of them.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know if it's funny if Jews transform to beetles and Borat (himself Jewish) throws with money after them.

"Borat- Jew Hunting" is funny?

"Borat Singing Throw the Jew Down the Well"

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know if it's funny if Jews transform to beetles and Borat (himself Jewish) throws with money after them.

You're missing the point, he's making fun of Jew haters, he's showing how incredibly stupid they are, he's mercilessly mocking them.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

You're missing the point, he's making fun of Jew haters, he's showing how incredibly stupid they are, he's mercilessly mocking them.

If you see it that way.. ok

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
You're right unfortunetly some antisemites are dumb enough to swallow it; but it's not the fault of Sasha. He's making fun of Jews, Christians, Cowboys, Feminists, Negroes and Homos a equal opurtunity comedian although he does avoids to mock muslims and some of his homo jokes are discusting to watch. And he's definatly not suitable for children that's sure.  But unlike Eminen he's fun to watch and more righteus.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
You're right unfortunetly some antisemites are dumb enough to swallow it; but it's not the fault of Sasha. He's making fun of Jews, Christians, Cowboys, Feminists, Negroes and Homos a equal opurtunity comedian although he does avoids to mock muslims and some of his homo jokes are discusting to watch. And he's definatly not suitable for children that's sure.  But unlike Eminen he's fun to watch and more righteus.

He is a Jewish comedian. May a bit crazy comedian. But the world need people like him. At least he is not a Muslim comedian who make fun of himself. Imagine a Muslim would be like Cohen.  ;D I am sure he would be dead because of some jokes about Islam. Cohen as Muslim comedian like Borat would walk with a suicide vest though the streets.
May he is a symbol of an "Cool Jew". I think the youth saw his movies (Borat, Ali G,...) and have now another view on Judaism.
I consider Cohen as an crazy funny Jewish comedian who is popular.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
I always thought that The Borat character as a whole was a mockery of how a muzzie immigrant thinks and acts.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I always thought that The Borat character as a whole was a mockery of how a muzzie immigrant thinks and acts.

Are people from kazakhstan Muslims?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, except the ethnic Russian and Mennonite minorities there.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
The kazachs were muslim but they were many peoples involuntary send there by Stalin; They're still many Russians and Poles there (germans were repatrieted after 1991) but if IRC Borat claimed that Kaazachs are not muslim but fallow "the Falcon" and his home vilage from film  was in fact Gipsy town in Romania. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm