Author Topic: German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi
« on: June 02, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »
CONTROVERSY OVER 'LENIENT' SENTENCE
German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi

An Afghanistan-born German Muslim has been sentenced to three-and-a-half years in jail after he stabbed a rabbi in a Frankfurt street last September. The Jewish cleric believes the man was trying to kill him and that the sentence is too lenient.

Rabbi Zalman Gurevitch, who was stabbed by an Afghanistan-born man on a street in Frankfurt last September, during the trial.
A German court sentenced a 23-year-old man Afghanistan-born man to three-and-a-half years in jail on Tuesday for stabbing and seriously injuringa rabbi in Frankfurt last September.

The unemployed German Muslim, named only as Sajed A., stabbed rabbi Zalman Gurevitch, 42, in an altercation with the orthodox Jewish cleric who had been walking down a street with two companions.

The court convicted him of causing grievous bodily harm. The Frankfurt public prosecutor's office had initially planned to charge him with attempted manslaughter but refrained from doing so after investigating the case. During the trial an eyewitness said the two men had been involved in an argument before the stabbing occurred.

Judge Klaus Drescher told the court that the defendant called Gurevitch a "[censored] Jew" and "Jewish Pig." But the judge added it had not been proven that Sajed A. had also threatened to kill him. The stabbing last year heightened fears of anti-Semitic attacks among Germany's Jewish community, which criticized the sentence as too lenient on Tuesday.

The court was unable to determine exactly what happened immediately before the stabbing, partly because two important witnesses, the man and the woman who had been walking with Gurevitch, refused to attend the trial. Both those witnesses live abroad and are of the Jewish faith, and they said they didn't want to come to the trial because they feared for their safety.

Gurevitch was a co-plaintiff in the trial and had demanded a manslaughter verdict. His lawyer Rolf Döring said he would probably appeal against the verdict because he believed the court had understimated the threat posed by the defendant.

"After a verdict like this Frankfurt has become more unsafe for Jews," said student Moshe Mendelzon, who had attended the trial with a group of young orthodox Jews to support the rabbi.

The chairman of Frankfurt's Jewish community, Salomon Korn, said the sentence was too lenient. "The court has given a clear message to potential stabbers," Korn told the dpa German news agency.

He said the court should have tried to set a bigger deterrent. "Otherwise copycat attackers can hope for similiarly lenient verdicts."

cro/AP/dpa/ddp

WHAT A SHAME! GERMAN JUDGES BECAME DHIMMIS!!! This is just like the female judge (also in Frankfurt) who did NOT sentence a Muslim for beating his wife hurting her severley, since "it is their culture and their law" and she "didn't want to interfere in religious issues of Muslim people"! SPINELESS and COWARD!!!  >:( :o

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
Re: German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »
The fact is, people are impressed with the religiosity of Muslims. They are respecting it. They see more in it than they do in Christianity. It's a growing trend.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »
Go to Israel, Rabbi.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »
The fact is, people are impressed with the religiosity of Muslims. They are respecting it. They see more in it than they do in Christianity. It's a growing trend.

This is a joke. Religiousity in Islam?!?! It is a death cult and it is no 'religion'. It is against religion, against G-d, and against Man who is made in G-ds image. It is ashame that you, msd, have bought into that sheker...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »

This is a joke. Religiousity in Islam?!?! It is a death cult and it is no 'religion'. It is against religion, against G-d, and against Man who is made in G-ds image. It is ashame that you, msd, have bought into that sheker...

I have to agree with Muman.

Most Criminals in Europe are Moslems. They are stealing, robbing, raping and murdering. Their religiosity is hypocrisy and disgusting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »

By definition a cult is a religion. Sorry.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
I am sure that the German judge, prosecutor and jury are jealous that they didn't get the chance to stab a rabbi.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

I agree with you! And whoever calls such a filthy cult full of atrocities and aberrations a religions is doing bad to the real religion. If Islam was a religion, then we could call Rastafarians, Scientology and even these smaller groups as religion. Islam could be - IF so - considered an ideology with a huge number of adherents.
And a person who kills, mugs, steals, robs, rapes, beheads, tortures and whatever a filthy s*t*anic soul may do in the name of G-d, cannot be considered a religious person rather than an anti-religious person and is even worse than an atheist!  >:(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »
I am sure that the German judge, prosecutor and jury are jealous that they didn't get the chance to stab a rabbi.

This is pure nonsense! They are simply spineless and bow down to other people's disbelief!

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »

I agree with you! And whoever calls such a filthy cult full of atrocities and aberrations a religions is doing bad to the real religion. If Islam was a religion, then we could call Rastafarians, Scientology and even these smaller groups as religion. Islam could be - IF so - considered an ideology with a huge number of adherents.
And a person who kills, mugs, steals, robs, rapes, beheads, tortures and whatever a filthy s*t*anic soul may do in the name of G-d, cannot be considered a religious person rather than an anti-religious person and is even worse than an atheist!  >:(

Yeah but most Muslims don't run around killing, mugging, stealing, robbing, raping, beheading, torturing ( the latter of which is something we do, that Chaim ben Pesach says he supports).

A disproportionate number of Muslims do this -- the whole Muslim world is filled with violence!!! I agree. But the fact remains that Islam is a religion. Religion does not mean "Good". Tribal cults, primitive belief systems, polytheism, druidism: all these are religions. That's just how the word is used. Do I have to get the dictionary?
Who cares, right?

I think the world sees the Islamists as very pious and religious. They fast, they dress conservatively, they don't believe in homosexuality, the man is the head of the household. And this impresses a lot of people because Jews and Christians are not this way anymore. The Islamists are more religious than Jews and Christians.

I mean they follow their belief system with greater fervor than do Christians and Jews. It's just an observation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 03:18:38 PM »

This is pure nonsense! They are simply spineless and bow down to other people's disbelief!
I agree, what happened to the Germans who defeated the Roman legions in Teutenburg Forrest    the German leader was , Arminius
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:34:03 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »

By definition a cult is a religion. Sorry.

This is a very disturbing statement.  Tell me, what separates a cult... .say like.. the Manson Family... from a Religion... lets say... Judaism.?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

I agree what happened to the Germans who defeated the Roman legions in Teutenburg Forrest i forgot the leaders name it ended in rick

I live right in the Teutoburg Forest region! It is just a few kilometres away from here. Do you mean Arminius?  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »

I agree what happened to the Germans who defeated the Roman legions in Teutenburg Forrest i forgot the leaders name it ended in rick

I live right in the Teutoburg Forest region! It is just a few kilometres away from here. Do you mean Arminius?  ;D
Yes, maybe he will get rid of the dhimmis and their moslem masters if he were alive
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »
Yeah but most Muslims don't run around killing, mugging, stealing, robbing, raping, beheading, torturing ( the latter of which is something we do, that Chaim ben Pesach says he supports).

A disproportionate number of Muslims do this -- the whole Muslim world is filled with violence!!! I agree. But the fact remains that Islam is a religion. Religion does not mean "Good". Tribal cults, primitive belief systems, polytheism, druidism: all these are religions. That's just how the word is used. Do I have to get the dictionary?
Who cares, right?

I think the world sees the Islamists as very pious and religious. They fast, they dress conservatively, they don't believe in homosexuality, the man is the head of the household. And this impresses a lot of people because Jews and Christians are not this way anymore. The Islamists are more religious than Jews and Christians.

I mean they follow their belief system with greater fervor than do Christians and Jews. It's just an observation.

TROLL ALERT!  TROLL ALERT!!  They are filthy pigs and their religion is one of gluttony, perversion and violence.  You sound like you are being an apologist for them?  Now you make some kind of horrible statement that Americans torture muslims and Chaim supports this?  And then you say most muslims never torture people, just us bloodthirsty yeehaw yankees right?  Do you konw that muslims rape their own daughters and kill them for the stupidest reasons?  They are selfish, cheating and cruel people.  I went to arab restaurant to eat that employed a white american girl.  She told me not to write the tip on the bill and to just give her some cash quick, because the filhy dirty muslim savages won't allow her to get any tips.  I wanted to go and give these ragheads a piece of my mind and I never went back to this restaurant.   MY gosh, what kind of crack you smokin son?

Most muslims are not religious, but they dress in all kinds of funky clothing and spend half their day at mosque praying and eating.  Look at their stupid holiday of Ramaden, they call it a fast day?  After 6PM they eat like pigs.  I was invited long time ago to visit a mosque as they told me they are having a giant feast to make up for all the fasting they had to do earlier in the day.  THis is a joke.  THeir prophet was a fat, smelly, child molesting, glutton , drunk and a thief.  His followers are same way. 

REligious Christians and Jews are much more devoted to their religion than Muslims.  The problem is you just go by what you see on the outside.  Christians in Egypt, Pakistan and throughout middle east are being tortured and dying for their relign cause they refuse to accept the fat , ugly child raping prophet!  Who is more religious?  Just cause they wrap rag around their head and say they refuse alcohol doesn't mean they are devoted.  THey are like violent children and if you say the smallest thing to offend them, they will put a knife in your back.  And of course its all blessed and holy cause they did it to honor the prophet.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:34:55 PM by MountainMan »

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:56 AM »

Who cares, right?

TROLL ALERT!  TROLL ALERT!!  They are filthy pigs and their religion is one of gluttony, perversion and violence.  You sound like you are being an apologist for them?  Now you make some kind of horrible statement that Americans torture muslims and Chaim supports this?  And then you say most muslims never torture people, just us bloodthirsty yeehaw yankees right?  Do you konw that muslims rape their own daughters and kill them for the stupidest reasons?  They are selfish, cheating and cruel people.  I went to arab restaurant to eat that employed a white american girl.  She told me not to write the tip on the bill and to just give her some cash quick, because the filhy dirty muslim savages won't allow her to get any tips.  I wanted to go and give these ragheads a piece of my mind and I never went back to this restaurant.   MY gosh, what kind of crack you smokin son?

Most muslims are not religious, but they dress in all kinds of funky clothing and spend half their day at mosque praying and eating.  Look at their stupid holiday of Ramaden, they call it a fast day?  After 6PM they eat like pigs.  I was invited long time ago to visit a mosque as they told me they are having a giant feast to make up for all the fasting they had to do earlier in the day.  THis is a joke.  THeir prophet was a fat, smelly, child molesting, glutton , drunk and a thief.  His followers are same way. 

REligious Christians and Jews are much more devoted to their religion than Muslims.  The problem is you just go by what you see on the outside.  Christians in Egypt, Pakistan and throughout middle east are being tortured and dying for their relign cause they refuse to accept the fat , ugly child raping prophet!  Who is more religious?  Just cause they wrap rag around their head and say they refuse alcohol doesn't mean they are devoted.  THey are like violent children and if you say the smallest thing to offend them, they will put a knife in your back.  And of course its all blessed and holy cause they did it to honor the prophet.

I'm not convinced that Christians and Jews are more devoted to their religions. I see a lot of apostasy in both. I think it's fine if Christianity goes away, because it's idolatrous, but I don't want Judaism to go away. Islam is idolatrous too because they pray toward that rock in Mecca. A subtle idolatry, but idolatry nonetheless.

Everything else I said was true. Most Muslims are not thieves, murderers and child rapists. Since there's a billion of them, if they were, the whole world would be destroyed. Take a look at Indonesia, where much fewer reports of violence and barbarism occurs, yet there are a ton of Muslims there; the largest country I believe of Muslims.

Chaim ben Pesach has said he supports torture of terrorists. I think this is stupid because you don't get good confessions out of torture, plus torture is a barbaric activity.

The word religion is used to describe:

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS305US305&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:+religion

"an institution to express belief in a divine power;"

See how vague it is? Of course it refers to Islam, as it does THOUSANDS of other religions. THOUSANDS, all right? I thought this was well known fact. Only on the JTF forums is the word religion not used to describe Islam.

"Most muslims are not religious, "
They're clearly a pretty religious lot. Their religion is warlike and look how much war and destruction they cause. They do this all in the name of their G-d Allah. JTF Forum programming will "correct" the word g-d and put it in uppercase, probably, but I wrote it in lowercase.

ANd by the way, don't call someone a troll just because they disagree with you. I've been called a troll several times before on the internet and I guess it's because I'm a really smart guy that knows everything better than everybody else, or it's because I'm BELLIGERENT AND RUDE, or whatever it is, but the fact remains that a FORUM, and this is a forum right, is a place of discussion, the whole point of it being there's supposed to be debate and argument. A Forum, here is a definition:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS305US305&q=define:+forum&btnG=Search

So you should be thankful that you've got someone here that doesn't always agree 100% with everything, like everybody else. Not that I enjoy posting here. I keep telling myself to leave! But I'm insane and I stay. I can't help being insane. It is a genetic condition. :P

Never mind, I'm leaving. This place sucks. I don't like it. It has no ideas for how to improve the world. I was hoping to find more ideas for the world might be improved. Instead it's just a bunch of people posting news topics about Islam and then decrying its ever-growing popularity and ascent.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:21:52 AM by msd »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 09:18:18 AM »

MSD: stands for MOONBAT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:43 AM »
It's depends how you define religion: if by simple following the rituals wihout understandment than all those Turkish, Afgani, Kurdish "German" muslims who pray in foreign language they don't understand are religius; However even in Iran and Saudi Barabaria they're whores, drugs and other vices so this "religion" don't sanctifade them as true Jews and Christans are. Back to the topic It's not antisemitc verdict becouse Eurpean courts don't generaly treat atacks in which victims survives as attempted murders, my cousin got the knife in his belly too and perpetuetor got only 1 year. Do Germany have "hate crime" legislation? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »

Who cares, right?

I'm not convinced that Christians and Jews are more devoted to their religions. I see a lot of apostasy in both. I think it's fine if Christianity goes away, because it's idolatrous, but I don't want Judaism to go away. Islam is idolatrous too because they pray toward that rock in Mecca. A subtle idolatry, but idolatry nonetheless.

Everything else I said was true. Most Muslims are not thieves, murderers and child rapists. Since there's a billion of them, if they were, the whole world would be destroyed. Take a look at Indonesia, where much fewer reports of violence and barbarism occurs, yet there are a ton of Muslims there; the largest country I believe of Muslims.

Chaim ben Pesach has said he supports torture of terrorists. I think this is stupid because you don't get good confessions out of torture, plus torture is a barbaric activity.

The word religion is used to describe:

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS305US305&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:+religion

"an institution to express belief in a divine power;"

See how vague it is? Of course it refers to Islam, as it does THOUSANDS of other religions. THOUSANDS, all right? I thought this was well known fact. Only on the JTF forums is the word religion not used to describe Islam.

"Most muslims are not religious, "
They're clearly a pretty religious lot. Their religion is warlike and look how much war and destruction they cause. They do this all in the name of their G-d Allah. JTF Forum programming will "correct" the word g-d and put it in uppercase, probably, but I wrote it in lowercase.

ANd by the way, don't call someone a troll just because they disagree with you. I've been called a troll several times before on the internet and I guess it's because I'm a really smart guy that knows everything better than everybody else, or it's because I'm BELLIGERENT AND RUDE, or whatever it is, but the fact remains that a FORUM, and this is a forum right, is a place of discussion, the whole point of it being there's supposed to be debate and argument. A Forum, here is a definition:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS305US305&q=define:+forum&btnG=Search

So you should be thankful that you've got someone here that doesn't always agree 100% with everything, like everybody else. Not that I enjoy posting here. I keep telling myself to leave! But I'm insane and I stay. I can't help being insane. It is a genetic condition. :P

Never mind, I'm leaving. This place sucks. I don't like it. It has no ideas for how to improve the world. I was hoping to find more ideas for the world might be improved. Instead it's just a bunch of people posting news topics about Islam and then decrying its ever-growing popularity and ascent.

You don't get the point! Muslim regimes have no arms of mass destruction - if Taliban or Iran had the weapons that the secualr regime in Pakistan has, they would have droped them a long time ago!
It is just normal that crime rates are low in Muslim countries: One is that the punishment is draconic and other is that they have more respect for each other.
But another fact is that in diasporas they become filthy respectless criminals.
Just as an example: We have about 2.7% Muslims in Germany, they do have a proportion of...
35% of total rapes
62% of violent crimes
89% of antisemitic crimes such as damaging cemetaries, or attacking synagogues, or hitting Jews
...and it is nothing better in other statistics...  >:(
And you honestly want to tell anyone that they aren't like that? They behave that way when think they are the new rulers of the European dhimmi countries...

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
Msd is a typical liberal, islamo loving nazi.. This place doesn't suck, its you who suck.  One reason why crime rates are so low in muslim countries, is things like rape are hardly considered a crime, you will have your right hand cut off for stealing and the countries are ruled by totalitarian dictators who will crush any person who dares give any trouble to the big man.  Its not only muslim countries that are low in crime, but any conutry ruled by some strong man have lower crime rates, because they lack freedom and their populations are heavily controlled.  Freedom has its good and bad points.  However, if you look at Switzerland it has a lower crime rate than any Islamic country, despite the people having a large number of individual freedoms.  However, soon as they allowed muslim immigrants into the country , the crime rate skyrockted.

You don't like torturing terrorists do you?  Oh look, I hear another Obama supporting terrorist sympathizer.  Torturing these scumbags is the least we should do.  ANd yes, if you dealing with a child murderer who believes he is honoring G-d by destroying the world, I say do whatevery ou can do to make this monster give up information.  These bastards would have no trouble torturing you and I think we need to do whatever is possible to make them talk.  And you msd are 100% wrong, the torture that has been imposed has been very successful and has saved many lives.

Christianity is idolatrous??? ??!!!!   You are telling me a religion where millions go travel to some ugly, hot desert just to kiss a big black stone is not idolatrous?  Muslims have been worshipping their Kabbah for 1000s of year before islam ever existed.  Islam was stolen from Judaism and CHristianity and mixed with their arab pagan religions.  They believe Allah lives in the big black rock and the big black rock in holy.  CHristians are not idol worshipping at all..  They don't put moons on each of their temples.  When Christians pray it is because they want to talk to their Father and G-d.  WHen muslims pray it is just a formality.. They do it as a ritual and they are not allowed  to smile, talk or have any emotions.  Its quite scary if you see it and you can feel zero connection with G-d; they are like brainwashed zombies congregating to the temple of the dead to listen to Satan's order.  When Christians pray, they pray to forgive enemies.  WHen Muslims pray they pray to kill their enemies.

As far muslims being more holy.. ITs a total joke.  They dress in rags and think it makes them more spiritual.  I will say anything is farther from the truth.  Hindus, Jews, Evangelical, Orthodox, Catholics  are very religious people.  I cannot say all Catholics and Orthodox are holy, because of some past things they did, but there are holy people amongst them.   Muslims are the exact opposite.  They are backbiting, hot tempered, cheating, violent, conniving and disrespectful to one another.  I know many people who travel to middle eastern countries who talk about how rude the people are and how much fighting they do amongst themselves.  Also, they treat their women like animals.  How can you be a holy person when you beat on your woman like an half evolved ape?? Does being a wife beater make you more spiritual some how?  THere is more muslim women virgins than Christian women virgins, probably cause having your throat cut doesn't seem worth the risk.  However, there is probably less virgin muslim men than Orthodox CHristian or Orthodox Jewish men.  Why?  Muslim men are perverts and frequenting prostitutes and sleeping around is a competitive sport amongst them.  And since you can have 4 wives you never or at risk of being an adulterer.   

Islam is a bullsh*t religion based on greed, lust and violence.  Mohammad created the religion as a way to justify his tyrannical and  filthy lifestyle and win the hearts of all the warring and savage arab tribes.  It worked out well for him, now he is the big cheese.

Here msd, I just got bac k from good will and bought some spare rags, why don't you wrap them around your head.  Maybe you can go back to hookah bar with your muslim friends and spend all day there wasting your life like they do.  Jews and CHristians are hard working and diligent people and have helped the earth progress spiritually and technologically.  You and your friends are filth, vermin who are helping the world regress back into medieval barbarism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »
I will defend msd in saying that he is truly struggling with issues. I do not wish him any ill and still give him the benefit of the doubt. What he said concerning Jewish belief concerning Christianity is true, it is considered Idolatry by Jewish law. Now I will not argue why or whether it should be, but it is true. I do not agree with msd concerning Islam being a religion... Judaism is more than a religion, it is a worldview which cannot be separated from our faith in the power of the L-rd. Our faith molds virtually every aspect of our relationship to this world.

I hope that msd continues to search for the truth and finds it. I believe he truly is a seeker of truth and considering the struggles he must be encountering I hope he finds it soon. He has said some far-out things in our forum and has retracted some of those ideas. I have stood against some of his more outrageous comments but have always tried to steer him toward truth. Rebuke is a good thing if the one receiving it is prepared to truly learn from the rebuke. When rebuke only results in one person feeling superior and the other feeling anxious the rebuke is useless.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »

Hi AsheDina, It is my opinion that MSD does not like Jews. I have read a few posts where the MSD / AKA MOONBAT attempts to make Jews look bad and there are other posts where he/she infers that Jews are cheap. MSD has made several suggestions that all Jews belong in Israel, I disagree and that in itself reminds me of other anti semites who feel the same way..that Jews should leave the USA.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 05:43:21 PM »

Hi AsheDina, It is my opinion that MSD does not like Jews. I have read a few posts where the MSD / AKA MOONBAT attempts to make Jews look bad and there are other posts where he/she infers that Jews are cheap. MSD has made several suggestions that all Jews belong in Israel, I disagree and that in itself reminds me of other anti semites who feel the same way..that Jews should leave the USA.

I think he is struggling to understand Jews. We have had some PMs between us and I don't think that he truly hates Jews, but he fears Jews. I was hoping that he would be able to have better understanding.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

I think he is struggling to understand Jews. We have had some PMs between us and I don't think that he truly hates Jews, but he fears Jews. I was hoping that he would be able to have better understanding.

Muman, this guy is more clever than you think.  Why do you think Christians are idol worshippers?   Idol worshipping is forbidden in Christianity and Judaism.  Muslims make pilgrimages all over the world to kiss a big black rock that they think is Allah, just in another form.  Why defend some of his erroneous statements.   THis guy is clever and knows what he is doing.  He sits around defending muslims as being most spiritual people but mocks and degrades Jews and CHristians as being unholy.  Jews follow a way of thought that is spiritual, muslims follow a way of thought that is carnal and barbaric.  Just because you dress up in fancy rags and put a leash around your wife and put a veil on her head doesn't make them spiritual people.

As far as Europeans are concerned, they are not at awe at the spirituality of muslims.  Rather they view them as poor and pathetic people who are oppressed.  THis is the same way they view blacks, who are perhaps the least spiritual, most carnal people on the earth.   Europe is booming with all kinds of pagans, first Eastern EUropeans flooded the country, then blacks, arabs and pakistanis.  The only upstanding foreigners that exist in EUrope are Hindu and CHristian Indians.

I think standing up for the guy is a big mistake, but to each their own.. My 2 cents.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »
I've never had any Muslim friends. I think criminals of all stripes and colors should be punished accordingly for their crimes. I haven't supported Islam, although I think one time years ago I sent some money to Indonesia (?) or India, a Muslim charity, after they had an earthquake.

I think that Jews are supposed to live in Israel, yes, and be a separate people, like the Bible says. I want them to be more powerful and I pray for Israel to gain in strength.

I wrote this today in the comments of an AmericanThinker.com article:

Obama is talked of (by the media) as if he is the Prime Minister of Israel. I would rather Israel be leading the world. Israel should become the new America. America is obviously on the downfall. Our economy is doing badly, our culture is rotten now, and other things. Jews are very intelligent people and G-d is supposed to rule the earth, so G-d's chosen people are supposed to rule. That's what it says in the Bible. I think Jews should move to Israel and strengthen it, and stop trying to rule the world by proxy through Western countries, namely these days America. You're in a sinking ship. Stop letting us boss you around and start bossing us around for a change.

Something needs to be done about the "Religion of Peace." Either we bomb their countries into oblivion, or we slowly fight a losing war that only hurts our economy economically, which is what Bin Laden said he planned, to fight a war of attrition. Well, he is winning. He got what he wanted.

I think it's best that we drop the word "terrorist" and substitute it for "criminal." Under a world government, a criminal would be any person who breaks the Noahide Laws, such as the one against murder, and then he should be put to death if there are any witnesses, or put in jail even if their aren't (in my opinion). Then all Muslims who commit crimes like murder will be desposed of. It won't matter what country they live in. This is why we need world government. You cannot fight a war on "criminals" using a military. It's stupid and doesn't work. Bin Laden is winning.

Over and out.

I think that makes me a Zionist. It's true that my background is liberal. I used to be very liberal. I've come a long way. For instance, in 10th grade I gave a speech to the class that was totally pro-choice and compared killing fetuses to killing flies. Well, I no longer believe that anymore. Also I have trouble believing that scriptures are inspired, but I do believe in G-d and I like to read the Bible.

I don't want to post here anymore because I'm unliked and I don't want to cause a stir. I didn't come here to "troll."

Hope your organization continues to grow.
Thanks Muman for the kind words.

Matthew