Author Topic: German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi  (Read 4443 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: German Muslim Sentenced for Stabbing Rabbi
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »
MSD, who are you to decide where Jews have to live? I have not once seen a post from you where you insist that muslims should leave the USA and go back to their homes. Speaking of homes, the muslims are entering every Country on earth and breeding like rabbits and at the expense of their host Countries.

You are so focused on Jews and from what I have observed, you insult Jews and then turn around with some pathetic compliment as if it makes up for your insults.

Mountain man was correct about you, you are sneaky and I see it too.

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 08:05:13 PM »
I agree with Muman here. I don't think MSD is a bad guy even though I disagree with a lot of what he says. I called him a troll and got into a big argument with him when he first joined the forum. However, I now think he is just a slightly confused guy who is struggling to find the truth.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »
I agree with Muman here. I don't think MSD is a bad guy even though I disagree with a lot of what he says. I called him a troll and got into a big argument with him when he first joined the forum. However, I now think he is just a slightly confused guy who is struggling to find the truth.

Personally I do not trust him.

Shalom - Dox 

Moshe92

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »
The fact is, people are impressed with the religiosity of Muslims. They are respecting it. They see more in it than they do in Christianity. It's a growing trend.

MSD: stands for MOONBAT

Hi AsheDina, It is my opinion that MSD does not like Jews. I have read a few posts where the MSD / AKA MOONBAT attempts to make Jews look bad and there are other posts where he/she infers that Jews are cheap. MSD has made several suggestions that all Jews belong in Israel, I disagree and that in itself reminds me of other anti semites who feel the same way..that Jews should leave the USA.

Jews definitely should leave the USA.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

Muslims should definately leave it first.  Don't know about you, but I rather America, the most powerful nuclear nation on the earth be filled with Zionist Jews than Jihadist Muslims.  If all Jews leave this country than it means Muslims and other tyrants will have more free reign.  I am sorry this goal of moving back to Israel, which is probably 1/20th its size in biblical times is really not feasible.  I mean you have already about 8 million people stuck in an area of land four times the size of little Delaware.  I mean Delaware only has 900,000 people as it is.  How are all the JEws going to fit into this place?  Not to mention how likely will you be able to get all the ragheads out of Israel first?   What will Jews do for resources?  If all Jews leave USA, you won't have a voice here anymore and will lose a lot of influence in this country. In the meantime, Muslims, blacks from around the globe will breed and proliferate here and will seek to get government positions and gain control here.  I personally think Jews need to go out and conquer middle eastern countries and spread all over the globe and make their presence stronger.  I think the one weakness of Jews in Diaspora is they try to integrate into the cultures and forget their own.  They need to help build the kingdom of Israel from all countries and lose this mentality of all hiding out in a tiny piece of land.   If Jews gained control of USA and had the codes to the nukes that would be a good thing.  If Muslims gained control, well Armageddeon is not far away.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »

Muslims should definately leave it first.  Don't know about you, but I rather America, the most powerful nuclear nation on the earth be filled with Zionist Jews than Jihadist Muslims.  If all Jews leave this country than it means Muslims and other tyrants will have more free reign.  I am sorry this goal of moving back to Israel, which is probably 1/20th its size in biblical times is really not feasible.  I mean you have already about 8 million people stuck in an area of land four times the size of little Delaware.  I mean Delaware only has 900,000 people as it is.  How are all the JEws going to fit into this place?  Not to mention how likely will you be able to get all the ragheads out of Israel first?   What will Jews do for resources?  If all Jews leave USA, you won't have a voice here anymore and will lose a lot of influence in this country. In the meantime, Muslims, blacks from around the globe will breed and proliferate here and will seek to get government positions and gain control here.  I personally think Jews need to go out and conquer middle eastern countries and spread all over the globe and make their presence stronger.  I think the one weakness of Jews in Diaspora is they try to integrate into the cultures and forget their own.  They need to help build the kingdom of Israel from all countries and lose this mentality of all hiding out in a tiny piece of land.   If Jews gained control of USA and had the codes to the nukes that would be a good thing.  If Muslims gained control, well Armageddeon is not far away.

You obviously don't understand Jewish theology which says that when Moshiach comes all Jews, all of them, will be able to reside in Israel. Just as our sages tell us that everyone in a packed Beit HaMikdash {Temple} can bow all at once without falling on one another. When this occurs we will witness miracles. All Jews should reside in Israel, this is the place which Hashem promised our forefathers for us as a heritage. America is not the Jewish peoples heritage, it is Israel alone. America does not offer the spiritual benefits which Israel offers. There is no argument that all Jews should live in Israel.

Also in Messianic times all evil will be removed from the world so all the evil islamists will be wiped from this world. There will be no reason for Jews to be anywhere but in their appointed place.

http://www.ou.org/torah/tt/5766/matmas66/mikdash.htm

A SECOND MIRACLE AT THE MISHKAN http://www.torahtots.com/parsha/shmos/pekudei3.htm
A SECOND MIRACLE AT THE MISHKAN
The first thing that one must realize is that the courtyard in front of the Mishkan was 50 amot (75 feet) long and 50 amot wide. In this space there was the outer Mizbayach (altar) which was 5 amot by 5 amot. The kevesh (access ramp), which was used to ascend to the top of the Mizbayach was 32 amot (48 feet) long to the south. The Kiyor (washstand) was also between the Mishkan and the Mizbayach.

The entire area in front of the Mishkan was 50 by 50 amot, that is 2,500 square amot. All these articles were able to fit in that space.

Only a small area remained. Even if the entire area were empty, no more than 2,500 people could have fit in there, one person in each square amah. However, the entire Bnei Yisroel was able to fit into that courtyard on the day that the Mishkan was erected, although there were millions of people.

The Torah tells us that there were 600,000 men over 20 years old. This was in addition to those under 20, who were not numbered. If we calculated the necessary space, an area four miles square would be needed to hold all these people. Therefore, it was a very great miracle that this small area could hold so many people.

There was also a miracle within a miracle. Since so many people were in this rather small area, one would imagine that they were pressed tightly together. However, the opposite was true. Each person had plenty of room. It seemed to each person as if he had 4 amot (6 feet) of empty space around him. Each person was able to bow down without disturbing the person next to him.

All the Bnei Yisroel stood in the courtyard and saw the fire come down from heaven, standing like a pillar. It entered the Mishkan and went upon the Mizbayach, burning the fats of all the sacrifices; then it remained standing above the Mizbayach. All Bnei Yisroel saw this miracle and bowed.

At that time Divine inspiration rested upon them and they sang a song to Hashem. As it says, "All the people saw and they sang out and they fell on their faces." (Vayikra 9:24).

The Mishkan was completed in Kislev, but Hashem wanted it to be erected on Rosh Chodesh Nisan. One reason given is that Hashem waited until Nisan because that was the month when our forefather Yitzchak was born. Another reason is that Nisan is a month of joy, when the Bnei Yisroel were freed from Mitzrayim and Nisan is the month in which we will be redeemed in the future.

In order to pacify Kislev, which had been denied the honor of celebrating the Mishkan's inauguration, Hashem pledged that another Sanctuary would be inaugurated in Kislev. That time came when the miracle of Chanukah took place, and the second Beit HaMikdash was rededicated on 25 Kislev which became the 1st day of Chanukah.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:08:52 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 11:55:13 PM »
MSD reminds me of t_h_j, Hidden Author, and Adrian Wanker. Troll alert indeed.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 12:29:20 AM »
You obviously don't understand Jewish theology which says that when Moshiach comes all Jews, all of them, will be able to reside in Israel. Just as our sages tell us that everyone in a packed Beit HaMikdash {Temple} can bow all at once without falling on one another. When this occurs we will witness miracles. All Jews should reside in Israel, this is the place which Hashem promised our forefathers for us as a heritage. America is not the Jewish peoples heritage, it is Israel alone. America does not offer the spiritual benefits which Israel offers. There is no argument that all Jews should live in Israel.

Also in Messianic times all evil will be removed from the world so all the evil islamists will be wiped from this world. There will be no reason for Jews to be anywhere but in their appointed place.

I never said I was a scholar in Jewish theology, I am just using logic in the 21st century.  If you think I am so wrong, may I ask where you are writing this message you wrote me from?  I assume you are in Jerusalem?  If you are in USA, then explain to me why you are not in Israel, if you think all Jews must be in Israel.  Please don't say its because of jobs, family, friends.  That means you place material and social needs over the one-sided teaching all Jews must be in Israel/

Also, one thing I am not sure if you understand is that Israel is a small fraction of its original size.  Are you telling me that small piece of land they call Israel represents the land that G-d promised Avraham, Itzhak and Jacov?   As far as I know 1/3 of Israel was seceded to the Arabs and now is called West Bank and Gaza.  The entire Yordan, Northern Saudi, Western Iraq, Sinai peninsula, Syria were under the reign of Israel for 1000s of years.  Now, suddenly the cutthroat ragheads pillaged and robbed the land from its original owners claiming its their land?   I would say that all Jews belong in Israel, but not until the kingdom is established and the islamic threat is squashed.  Also, I think in this day and age by isolating yourself and influence from other counjtries you risk putting the JEwish people in a dangeorus position.  ISlam is spreading like a wildfire because they are going out of their way to colonize the world.  They will spread their lies and hatred against Jews and the Jewish people will have no representatives in the other countries or influence to help educate and give them any political influence to counter this onslaught of hatred and carnage that is being conjured.

Until the MEssiah comes, I don't see why Jewish people should abandoned where they live.  THe Israeli government doesn't even let its citizens own guns.. Isarelis are not even free in their own countr.  Jews have actually more freedom in USA than they do in Isarel.  There was a story about a Israeli who was locked up in jail for shooting a Bedouin who attacked his family and tried robbing him.  Jews are dragged from their homes in Isarel and their homes are given to arabs in return.

But I challenge you.. If you really think all Jews belong in Israel (I speak of right now), are you in Israel? And if no, then why not!?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 01:51:55 AM »
I was born in America, and have been in America all my life. As I have said numerous times before, I am looking forward to moving to Israel within the next 10 years. I have looked at property in Tzfat, a nice religious town in the north of Israel. Once my parents have gone to the next world I will be able to make Aliyah.

I firmly believe that all Jews should think about moving to Israel and soon.  It is what I daven for every day, to restore the Temple so that Hashems presence will rest amongst us once again. I don't know if you are aware how central Israel and Jerusalem is to the Jewish faith.

Jews in the diaspora will not be very powerful as Hashem promised us in Torah that when we don't follow the Torah we will be opressed in the lands in which we dwell. Actually this parsha was read about three weeks ago, called Bechukosai.

Read what Hashem told the Jewish people in our Torah:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0326.htm

14 But if ye will not hearken unto Me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 and if ye shall reject My statutes, and if your soul abhor Mine ordinances, so that ye will not do all My commandments, but break My covenant; 
16 I also will do this unto you: I will appoint terror over you, even consumption and fever, that shall make the eyes to fail, and the soul to languish; and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 
17 And I will set My face against you, and ye shall be smitten before your enemies; they that hate you shall rule over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 
18 And if ye will not yet for these things hearken unto Me, then I will chastise you seven times more for your sins. 
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass. 
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain; for your land shall not yield her produce, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruit. 
21 And if ye walk contrary unto Me, and will not hearken unto Me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22 And I will send the beast of the field among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your ways shall become desolate. 
23 And if in spite of these things ye will not be corrected unto Me, but will walk contrary unto Me; 
24 then will I also walk contrary unto you; and I will smite you, even I, seven times for your sins. 
25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute the vengeance of the covenant; and ye shall be gathered together within your cities; and I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. 
26 When I break your staff of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver your bread again by weight; and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied. {S} 
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto Me, but walk contrary unto Me; 
28 then I will walk contrary unto you in fury; and I also will chastise you seven times for your sins. 
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. 
30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your sun-pillars, and cast your carcasses upon the carcasses of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you. 
31 And I will make your cities a waste, and will bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. 
32 And I will bring the land into desolation; and your enemies that dwell therein shall be astonished at it. 
33 And you will I scatter among the nations, and I will draw out the sword after you; and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste. 
34 Then shall the land be paid her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye are in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and repay her sabbaths. 
35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall have rest; even the rest which it had not in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it. 
36 And as for them that are left of you, I will send a faintness into their heart in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a driven leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as one fleeth from the sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth. 
37 And they shall stumble one upon another, as it were before the sword, when none pursueth; and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies. 
38 And ye shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. 
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them. 
40 And they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, in their treachery which they committed against Me, and also that they have walked contrary unto Me. 
41 I also will walk contrary unto them, and bring them into the land of their enemies; if then perchance their uncircumcised heart be humbled, and they then be paid the punishment of their iniquity; 
42 then will I remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac, and also My covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. 
43 For the land shall lie forsaken without them, and shall be paid her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them; and they shall be paid the punishment of their iniquity; because, even because they rejected Mine ordinances, and their soul abhorred My statutes. 
44 And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God. 
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD. 
46 These are the statutes and ordinances and laws, which the LORD made between Him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »
MSD reminds me of t_h_j, Hidden Author, and Adrian Wanker. Troll alert indeed.

Remember someone with the name Mud ..something? I think it's the same guy.

Mud whoever is no longer on the forum.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 04:12:40 AM »
Muman613 indeed it's all in Bible. I don't hold grudge if someone claim I'm idolater becouse I' know that all not Ortodox Christians will burn in hell; ;D hoverewer msd is either WN  Jew hater or snake muslim trying to divide the forum. Jews shud return to Israel; Great Israel from Egyptian River to Euphratus in future but all nations who exile Jews are cursed by God.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm