Author Topic: Gay Penguins Raise Chick Together in German Zoo - So What?  (Read 982 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gay Penguins Raise Chick Together in German Zoo - So What?
« on: June 04, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »
I can't believe FOX news even ran this story. I didn't read it because I don't care about the details, I am incensed about the fact that the story is even considered Newsworthy..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525137,00.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Gay Penguins Raise Chick Together in German Zoo - So What?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »
Shalom Muman, this story is outrageous coming from Fox News.
Firstly the egg would have been fine if they had given it to another mother penguin.

Fox should be making a huge ruckus about obama's pro islamic speech.
obama is a traitor and I hope in the future Fox puts more of a focus on that.

Shalom & G-d Bless you .....   Dox

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »
I read another news article about gay penguins. They had been ostracized from their community because they were trying to steal other straight Penguins eggs. Perhaps this is the kind of behavior we need to be copying from animals.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »
I don't really know why this is such a big news story either. Animals engage in homosexual behavior fairly frequently in nature but that doesn't mean that it's natural or right for human beings. Just because two penguins of the same gender can raise a chick together doesn't mean two men in a gay relationship can just as easily raise a healthy-minded human child.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 11:22:13 PM »
I don't really know why this is such a big news story either. Animals engage in homosexual behavior fairly frequently in nature but that doesn't mean that it's natural or right for human beings. Just because two penguins of the same gender can raise a chick together doesn't mean two men in a gay relationship can just as easily raise a healthy-minded human child.
Ruby, that is how desperate the liberals are. Since they cannot convince the average person it's ok, they make a pathetic attempt to use animals as an example - for example " If they see animals doing it, they will agree with us then "
How desperate can they get!

Shalom & G-d Bless 

Dox         

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 11:29:52 PM »
Let's hope they don't start encouraging humans to emulate the mating behaviors of spiders or mantids, although liberals do hate men if they're not gay.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 11:47:53 PM »
Im waiting for the libs to start flinging feces like the monkeys do.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »

Animals have sex with their own mothers so liberals can do the same too...
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »

Animals do all sorts of things that in humans would be considered to be immoral but in animals it's not.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »

Animals do all sorts of things that in humans would be considered to be immoral but in animals it's not.

Rubystar,

It is a well known Jewish wisdom that during the times of Noach the world had descended into perversion and thievery. The world was so very perverted that the animals became perverted from the example set by humanity. This is why all the animals on the land were destroyed in the great flood. The fish were saved because they did not see the perversion of humanity.

http://www.torah.org/advanced/mikra/5757/br/dt.58.1.02.html

What caused the almost total destruction of the world?

"...For all manner of flesh perverted their way"; R. Yohanan said: this implies that they (the Generation of the Flood) mated domestic animals with wild, wild animals with domestic and all of them with man. Nevertheless, their verdict was only sealed because of their thievery." (B.T. Sanhedrin 108a)

The corruption of society was expressed in two ways: the breakdown of sexual boundaries and thievery. Both of these, however, can be understood as having a common root: the blurring and eventual removal of limits. When Man's qualitative superiority over animals no longer limits his sexuality to other humans and when the boundaries of ownership are no longer being respected, then society's fundamental need for order is not being met. We have found the sin; now let us analyze the retribution.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »
Muman that's really interesting but it's hard for me to think of applying this to real-world ecosystems.

The mantis eats her mate to provide protein and other nutrients which gives her a greater chance of healthy, surviving eggs. This gives her offspring (both male and female) a higher chance of surviving. It's a practical thing, not anything perverted, even though it's sad for the male mantis.

Of course if a human did this, there would be no good purpose to it and it would just be horrific murder and cannibalism which would require severe punishment.

Sometimes snakes form big "mating balls" where many males try to mate with one female. This allows competition among them so that the most healthy and quick ones are those to impregnate her. Also if she mates with more than one, it allows for some genetic diversity in the population.

I don't see how you can try to put a human moral framework on this. It has positive effects on the snake population, allowing stronger babies. It's not destructive or morally damaging to the animals.

If a human did it, it would be considered to be an orgy or a gang rape and there would be nothing good about it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »
Muman that's really interesting but it's hard for me to think of applying this to real-world ecosystems.

The mantis eats her mate to provide protein and other nutrients which gives her a greater chance of healthy, surviving eggs. This gives her offspring (both male and female) a higher chance of surviving. It's a practical thing, not anything perverted, even though it's sad for the male mantis.

Of course if a human did this, there would be no good purpose to it and it would just be horrific murder and cannibalism which would require severe punishment.

Sometimes snakes form big "mating balls" where many males try to mate with one female. This allows competition among them so that the most healthy and quick ones are those to impregnate her. Also if she mates with more than one, it allows for some genetic diversity in the population.

I don't see how you can try to put a human moral framework on this. It has positive effects on the snake population, allowing stronger babies. It's not destructive or morally damaging to the animals.

If a human did it, it would be considered to be an orgy or a gang rape and there would be nothing good about it.

Hi,

I hear what you are saying but there is also an explanation for this in the Torah. Everything in creation exists for a purpose, even the evil which exists in the world. We just don't know what the purpose of these things, such as evil, or behavior which is immoral. I have heard many Rabbis say that when we reach the world to come that all the questions about why these things exist will be known, and we will understand with clarity. I am really looking forward for that day because there are many things in my life which I look back at and say, "Why did this happen to me?".

Regarding animal behavior it seems to me that animals do not know right from wrong, they do what their nature dictates. According to the Torah mankind is not just an animal, we are made in the divine image. This being the case we have what is called Sechel, or intellect, which animals do not have.

What I was trying to say is that the animals are influenced by mankind and I believe they look up to us, as the masters of this world. We are not the strongest, or the quickest creatures in creation. Yet we are respected by virtually all creatures.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 01:33:54 AM »
Even if I don't necessarily understand the points they're trying to make I think it's really fascinating how there have been rabbinic commentaries on almost every moral question that could possibly arise, even when it comes to animals. I think some animals were just meant to be a certain way. Nature isn't always nice or pretty but most of even the brutal things in nature do have a good side to them too which I think needs to be taken into account if we're going to weigh those things morally.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 01:54:48 AM »
You can't call insensate animal homosexuality normative for creation. These animals do not know what they are doing. Human fags absolutely do and are making a rational (to them) choice.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »
Human homosexuality is evil.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
At first this would be okay for a rural local small newspaper just like stories of the kind "McCullen's cow had 3 calves last night" as it is AS spectacular as that.
Also we all should know that animal's homosexuality is a kind of weaker animals to survive (that is the reason why two male sturgeons often raise babies, while the mother is driven away - because of defence reasons for the babies). But I think that in civilized world there is no need for such a thing. Since we built an infrastructure and working societies (pygmies may have not but those are not civilized humans) for a normal family to raise a baby. There are brothers, sisters, grand parents who may raise a child if it has no parents. Even if there is no family, we have orphanages and the possibility of adoption.
While I think that "homosexual behaviour" ( I think we clearly have to distinguish between human and animal!!!) for animals may be a question of survival, for humans it is not! At least I cannot see any reason for this in a human society.
I am liberal but I think with all due respect for them as humans, marriage, child raising or creating families is only for normal people. They may live their lives and they one day will see where it lead them. But they mustn't manipulate the society to accept everything regarding them. I know some gays and I have a lesbian friend. But they have to accept that the only right I see for them is to live their lives (as singles or couple) without children and families! One can be liberals and respectful - but I am not an idiot who accepts EVERYTHING!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 04:31:16 AM »
Only in Germany   :laugh:
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 09:14:57 AM »
Only in Germany   :laugh:

You are wrong! There were two "homosexual" lions in the Biblical Zoo of Jerusalem and many "birds" have homosexual behaviour - not only in Germany, but around thr globe!