Author Topic: i was confronted my two affirmative action 8 year olds  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
i was confronted my two affirmative action 8 year olds
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:58:38 AM »
I was walking home from my Rabbi's house at 1130 pm last night. Two mini female Martin Luther Kings (not older then 8 or 9) were walking with a boom-box and they said to me "wha chu lookin at?!" "f*ckin yid!". I love Shabbat but at that moment I would've done anything to get in my chevy trail blazer and run over their dirty shvartze single-digit i.q. mcdonalds eating food stamp using society leeching 14 year old pregnant housing project.......African American Youths  ^-^

I know Chaim encourages physical activity because its healthy but I have a better idea. We should make nice salmon salads with lots of fruits and vegetables, get in a nice big american made SUV drive to Harlem and try to meet the quota of hitting at least 18 shvartzes a day. Theres a good 2,000 people on this forum, so in a week we can all send 21,300 beasts to gehinnom and enjoy good food at the same time.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: i was confronted my two affirmative action 8 year olds
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 04:49:20 AM »
This little children have really said this?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 05:02:17 AM »
Damn negro scum..  The only great contribution they have made to our society, besides sh*tty R&B music and bloodthirsty gangster rap music, is they have helped employ police officers and various NGOs in our society that help maintain these wild, uneducated, violent and welfare devouring neandterthals.   

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »
 :laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 08:18:10 AM »
I wonder who taught them to speak that way about Jewish people. They probably don't have a father, so I wonder if it was their mother?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »
They probably don't even have a mother. A lot of them are raised by grandmother.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
They probably don't even have a mother. A lot of them are raised by grandmother.

Yes like Latarian Milton.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
I wonder who taught them to speak that way about Jewish people. They probably don't have a father, so I wonder if it was their mother?

Ruby: I work in the ghetto, and there is A LOT of anti-Semitism/racism! These apes blame anyone/everyone for their problems even if the're not to blame. Each day I think to myself, "how the hell can someone be a liberal after seeing this drek?!" I was never a liberal, but it gets to the point that I can't even bear to look at these animals anymore. I'm waiting until/if the economy picks up and look for a job in a decent area where I can actually make a difference, because there's no helping this gutteral race!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »
Although it can be very difficult, hate should be confronted with love and compassion. This is even more true when children are involved as these children will then have the rest of thier life to continue to show the benifits of this.

However , i do think that people and nations have the absolute right to self defense. So there will come a point when it becomes imparitive to fight.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »
The future of America.  Really scary (as I hear a boom-box on wheels driving by).

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »
Damn negro scum..  The only great contribution they have made to our society, besides sh*tty R&B music and bloodthirsty gangster rap music, is they have helped employ police officers and various NGOs in our society that help maintain these wild, uneducated, violent and welfare devouring neandterthals.   

Pretty much causing a deficit in this country.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »
Now that obama is president, I do not see the black populations attitudes getting any better. To the contrary I forsee this getting worse and worse.
The blacks in this Country know obama is muslim and black, so therefore they are going to follow his lead and display anti-semitism
more openly. obama has ( mentally ) empowered the worst of the worst! I am really shocked that obama has not been impeached yet.

Shalom - Dox

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
I was walking home from my Rabbi's house at 1130 pm last night. Two mini female Martin Luther Kings (not older then 8 or 9) were walking with a boom-box and they said to me "wha chu lookin at?!" "f*ckin yid!". I love Shabbat but at that moment I would've done anything to get in my chevy trail blazer and run over their dirty shvartze single-digit i.q. mcdonalds eating food stamp using society leeching 14 year old pregnant housing project.......African American Youths  ^-^

I know Chaim encourages physical activity because its healthy but I have a better idea. We should make nice salmon salads with lots of fruits and vegetables, get in a nice big american made SUV drive to Harlem and try to meet the quota of hitting at least 18 shvartzes a day. Theres a good 2,000 people on this forum, so in a week we can all send 21,300 beasts to gehinnom and enjoy good food at the same time.

AharonHatesMLK: You didn't have any rope on you at the moment? You should have thrown a banana then. lol

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »

Yes! That's how these bags of scum talk.
They talk that way about me just for walking by.
I feel for you.
I know just how you feel. How did they know to call you yid?
Funny how their welfare pig mothers teach them how to hate.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »
I have not heard the antisemitism yet... Everyone in my neighborhood knows I am a Jew...

I wear my kippah, tzit-tzits, and have long peyos and of course the mezzuzah on the door... I hope that I don't see it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
The comments on this thread are sickening to me.

Of course if what the OP said is true, that is shameful behavior for those children to display.

Most of the comments though...are just as shaemful.
For a min. I thought I was on the wrong forum and was at VNN.
Truly disgusting I must say.

To talk like this about the blacks really makes us little better than the Nazi White supremacists.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »

Of course if what the OP said is true, that is shameful behavior for those children to display.

To talk like this about the blacks really makes us little better than the Nazi White supremacists.

Of course the OP is lying, he's just being the racist person that he is. But this is why I left the forum in the first place. The complete and utter ridiculousness of a very large number of people here makes this a very childish forum.

There are many good people here, but unfortunately not enough to make this place an intelligent gathering of right wing people. This forum needs to be cleaned up. Looks like I haven't missed a thing.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »
The comments are not shameful they sadly are actually very true and called for. Nasty little coons grow up into big nasty coons. They seldom improve with age. All the politically correct bull crap we have been subjected with in the past years has made White folks frightened to say a word further emboldening the filthy animals. People need to call a spade a spade even if they are little spades. If they were told where to go they might thing better of opening their mouths in the future.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

Of course the OP is lying, he's just being the racist person that he is. But this is why I left the forum in the first place. The complete and utter ridiculousness of a very large number of people here makes this a very childish forum.

There are many good people here, but unfortunately not enough to make this place an intelligent gathering of right wing people. This forum needs to be cleaned up. Looks like I haven't missed a thing.
We haven't missed you either.... Leave for the second time and don't come back that should clean the forum up just fine.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »

We haven't missed you either.... Leave for the second time and don't come back that should clean the forum up just fine.

pjc: You're a righteous person. Save your breath. You'll never change those pc morons. Apparently they've never met a shvug before. What we say, IS the reality. Ze'ev, Nadav: Where do you live? Have you even seen/met a shvug (black person)? Until you have, don't add to this thread!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »
I have seen kids of all races and nationalities misbehave yet I don't broadly discriminate. I have explained that there are elements of Black American culture which are very negative and should be rebuked, but there are good things about black people too. I cannot, from a Jewish perspective, believe that all blacks are evil and cursed. I happen to know some religious Jews who are of African descent. I will not be racist against them.

But when it comes to degenerate cultures such as the homosexual community and black gangster community I will stand against it. It is important to be clear what is evil and to make it known to everyone around that it is wrong. I have lived like this for many years and everyone who knows me knows what I accept and what I don't. I believe my neighbors now know that there are times to play the stereo loud, and times not to. I believe I have a measure of respect for the fact that I live by my principles. In general my neighborhood is very quiet yet I live amongst blacks, asians, and mexicans. I think I am one of only 3 white families on the block.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 08:52:14 PM »
Muman: I THINK I can speak for everyone: We're talking about the real drek of society.  When I meet someone/anyone who is a decent genuine person, I'll admit it, happily. Where I work, it's really hard to think positively. The patronage where I work, is mostly junkies, vagrants and gang members. 99.9% shvug of course. I'd say a good 90% (at least) are anti-Semitic/racist and this includes the shvugs I work with.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »
I think Nadav agrees with the opinion of some of the posters on here. I just don't think he likes the kind of language that's being used. We don't have to use politically correct language but like an earlier poster mentioned, this type of language and hate is the kind of thing you'd expect to hear from Neo-Nazi white supremacists against Blacks, Jews and Slavs.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »
I think Nadav agrees with the opinion of some of the posters on here. I just don't think he likes the kind of language that's being used. We don't have to use politically correct language but like an earlier poster mentioned, this type of language and hate is the kind of thing you'd expect to hear from Neo-Nazi white supremacists against Blacks, Jews and Slavs.
Black society has nothing to share with Jews and Slavs your comparing apples and oranges. Let a few of the filthy black savages gun down or rape someone you know and see what you call them after that. Show me a righteous black and they will have my respect the other 99.9 % can go to hell for all I care.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »
I have meet wonderful righious people from all of the so called ethnic and racial groups. actualy , i dont subscribe to the concept of "Race" when applied to humans. There are not enough genetic variations to support the concept of race. Only a very few of the 30,000 genes that make up a human are involed in skin color. From a science standpoint, skin color differences are kind of a boring topic as the understanding of these chganges is well understood and have been for some time.

I have also meet hidoius and sick people of all of the ethnic and racail groupings. Therefore, I can not condeem an entire group along these lines, nor raisde up any one group above the others.

I think that my videos and posts overall show me to be a pro righious, pro Israel person. however i attempt to target only those people who are activly attempting to harm others.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor