Author Topic: i was confronted my two affirmative action 8 year olds  (Read 2389 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: i was confronted my two affirmative action 8 year olds
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 10:43:33 PM »
I have meet wonderful righious people from all of the so called ethnic and racial groups. actualy , i dont subscribe to the concept of "Race" when applied to humans. There are not enough genetic variations to support the concept of race. Only a very few of the 30,000 genes that make up a human are involed in skin color. From a science standpoint, skin color differences are kind of a boring topic as the understanding of these chganges is well understood and have been for some time.

I have also meet hidoius and sick people of all of the ethnic and racail groupings. Therefore, I can not condeem an entire group along these lines, nor raisde up any one group above the others.

I think that my videos and posts overall show me to be a pro righious, pro Israel person. however i attempt to target only those people who are activly attempting to harm others.

I do believe that the societies which have developed around certain ethnic groups are evil and wrong. I also disagree and believe that some groups are capable of rising up. I believe that most people born from Jewish parents have a high chance of being more intelligent than people born from more primitive ethnic groups. This is not to say that genetics are entirely responsible for the outcome of an individual. But a combination of genetics and environment has the ability to change any ethnic group. If the black culture should suddenly place emphasis on learning ethics and philosophy then maybe there is hope for the future generations of these societies. Overall I agree that genetics are not the sole decider in whether a person is righteous in Hashems eyes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »
I have meet wonderful righious people from all of the so called ethnic and racial groups. actualy , i dont subscribe to the concept of "Race" when applied to humans. There are not enough genetic variations to support the concept of race. Only a very few of the 30,000 genes that make up a human are involed in skin color. From a science standpoint, skin color differences are kind of a boring topic as the understanding of these chganges is well understood and have been for some time.

I have also meet hidoius and sick people of all of the ethnic and racail groupings. Therefore, I can not condeem an entire group along these lines, nor raisde up any one group above the others.

I think that my videos and posts overall show me to be a pro righious, pro Israel person. however i attempt to target only those people who are activly attempting to harm others.

Right, there's no difference:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 08:56:45 AM »
Personally, let the apes kill each other off.

Example..the ape who threw the apeling out the car window. No loss. No doubt the little apeling would have grown up to be just like the beast who killed him.

I dare any self-hating Jew to walk in Harlem alone and unarmed.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
The comments on this thread are sickening to me.

Of course if what the OP said is true, that is shameful behavior for those children to display.

Most of the comments though...are just as shaemful.
For a min. I thought I was on the wrong forum and was at VNN.
Truly disgusting I must say.

To talk like this about the blacks really makes us little better than the Nazi White supremacists.

If I call a Black person the N-word its because they act like one (An that rule applies to anyone else who chooses to embody their stereotype). If  a Black person acts like a rational, mature, adult I'll call them Mr/Ms/Mrs or their first name. Give respect, get respect. Its as simple as that.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
The comments on this thread are sickening to me.

Of course if what the OP said is true, that is shameful behavior for those children to display.

Most of the comments though...are just as shaemful.
For a min. I thought I was on the wrong forum and was at VNN.
Truly disgusting I must say.

To talk like this about the blacks really makes us little better than the Nazi White supremacists.

If I call a Black person the N-word its because they act like one (An that rule applies to anyone else who chooses to embody their stereotype). If  a Black person acts like a rational, mature, adult I'll call them Mr/Ms/Mrs or their first name. Give respect, get respect. Its as simple as that.

This is the point.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
I have meet wonderful righious people from all of the so called ethnic and racial groups. actually , i dont subscribe to the concept of "Race" when applied to humans. There are not enough genetic variations to support the concept of race. Only a very few of the 30,000 genes that make up a human are involved in skin color. From a science standpoint, skin color differences are kind of a boring topic as the understanding of these changes is well understood and have been for some time.

I have also meet hideous and sick people of all of the ethnic and racial groupings. Therefore, I can not condeem an entire group along these lines, nor raise up any one group above the others.

I think that my videos and posts overall show me to be a pro righteous, pro Israel person. however i attempt to target only those people who are actively attempting to harm others.

Right, there's no difference:

I would say that the complex logistics and cognitive abilities required for humans to have learned to live in shelters, work in a relatively cohesive way, growth food, develop at least the basics of law and government are at least on par , if not more complex, than anything else humans have done.

It appears likely that the so called advancement of humans as they migrated from Africa was based on the need to adapt to a different environments. without that driving force, change would not be required.

And please keep in mind that as humans lost our fur along the way to being Modern human, we were all quite dark. Only a random mutation in our DNA caused a somewhat lighter complexion to appear.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor