Author Topic: Not OK to deny  (Read 10444 times)

sat_chit_anand

Re: Not OK to deny
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »
It was all a bit much. Fondness for empires etc.

Din Rodef

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »
If Truthtyper isn't welcome here, then he'll certainly be welcome at StørmFrønt. I think he's just a kid searching for some answers and he's not a Jew hater. But he could become one, if all he is met with is knee-jerk "you're a Nazi" type of reactions from Jews that he encounters.

Look very carefully at the Zundel case and it's implications for Jewish/Gentile relations.

Most White people support Zundel NOT because he's a Holocaust denier, but because he is imprisoned and censored simply for speech. Meanwhile, most Jews support Zundel's imprisonment  because they disagree with his Holocaust denial. To the White Gentiles, this is a signal that Jews aren't interested in protecting the right of "freedom of speech" when it is counter to their perceived interests.

This type of situation plays right into the hands of the StørmFrønt Nazis. They use it as a way to show impressionable White kids that the Jews will support all legal tools at their disposal to "shut you up" if you cross them.

Even if a White person doesn't believe Zundel's vile Holocaust denial LIE...the White person still ends up supporting Zundel and taking sides against the Jews because of the uniquely Western belief in protection of freedom of speech.

These kinds of Jewish/Gentile conflicts will become more commonplace as the West is forced to endure liberal "hate speech" laws aimed at maintaining order while the White nations are invaded by 3rd world hordes. If Jews are seen to support censorship and hate speech laws, then they are also going to be viewed as siding with the 3rd world invaders against the Whites Gentiles.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 10:09:10 AM »
in Eli Wiesel's book Night that we had to read, he never mentioned any gas chambers. I'm not sure about that, sarah.Anyways I think there should be no punishment for any holocasut denying or racial slurs. Again, how would you like a society that locked you up for 8 years for accepting the holocaust happened?

I agree with this.  I do not agree with "hate" legislation or any limits on freedom of speech.  If there was more effort in placing more morality, ethics and factually correct information into our Academia and media, most of this would not happen.  Sadly, like all Leftist ideologies and political agendas are built upon propaganda, amoral and Stalinist "political correctness". 

The fact remains that Jews complain about a Holocaust Denying Nazi who was deported from Canada and now is in jail in Germany for "Hate" crimes is simply ridiculous.  The fact of the matter is that all the Jewish Organizations and Israel itself deals and tries to make "peace", financing and supporting an even greater Holocaust denier: Mahmoud Abbas....what hypocrisy!  The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Muslims are too Holocaust deniers and/or holocaust distorters/anti-Semites...

If these people were exposed to free debate, free speech and factually correct information, each and every on of their ineptitudes would have been met and exterminated head on and not inflamed by "progressive" agendas......which created the Balestinians, Arafag the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, G-dless commie MLKJr. a national hero and Islam being a religion of "Peace"....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

TruthTyperII

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »
So basically, I gather that you think Germans were demonized, they shouldn't feel guilty, because hey, the holocaust was exxagerated (and wasn't that bad), that it is mostly Jewish propoganda, and that guys like Zundel are heroes (and what a 'tragedy'...5 years in prison).

give me ONE reason why germans shouldn't have pride in who they are? They are the descendents of great people with great religions. You have failed to back up evidence that the Holocaust was not exaggerated, Again, watch the "one Third of the Holocaust" video again and then come back to me.

So because someone doesn't agree with you, they should be thrown into prison for 5 years? You would do great in the Soviet Union, you know.

You also 'respected the third reich', wish Nazism would rise again in Norway, and you babble about how great German culture is.

I respected the USSR too, yet I hate communism. The reason I said I respected Nazi Germany was because they attempted to resurrect and relive the Glory of the Roman Empire.

Norway should be for the great norweigans ONLY, and perhaps any other race they decide will fit into the land. I'm not norweigan, I don't have any norweigan ancestry, so I understand they wouldn't want me. But thats okay, I like all Whites and will respect that. The same way you jew whites don't want non-jews and non-whites in your land.

I guess my opinions are different.  I think Germany sucks.

I can't argue with an opinion.

I think they deserved every bit of 'demonization' and got off way to easy.  I think drek like zundel who defends those actions and tries to whitewash it are garbage.

So for something their ancestors did they deserve to be demonized for it? Are your ancestors all saints? Your ideology is deeply flawed. You want Germany to be a liberal multiculturilist nation, for reasons I do not know. Germany needs to rise out of this Liberalism/COmmunism and embrace their heritage and beleifs.

Even if he did get jailed for 5 years how is that a tragedy and why do you think anyone here would care about some pea brained imbecile propoganda writer who basically endorses the holocaust?

Durring the French Revolution, I believe someone said something like this,
"I may hate your opinion but I will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Or it could've been an american.

These types are the clowns that work with Ahmanijad and have their little conferences and build little holocaust mockery museums and raise toasts to the annihalition of Israel.  How could you possibly care for them and be pro-Israel?

no idea whta you're talking about.

You are entitled to free speech and your opinion and to examine the data. But you post links to lame propoganda sites that are part of the collective anti-semitism industry. 

Back that up.

If you want to believe that the holocaust was not a big deal and that 6 million jews were not murdered, you will find plenty of sources to back you up.  They're a dime a dozen, pseudo intellectual queer david duke types.

I don't listen to David Duke.

TruthTyper, I really don't care about hate speech laws that much.  That is not my issue with you.  Free speech is mostly fine with me I agree that some hate speech laws, like the ones preventing people from criticising muzzies are bad. But not speech about holocaust exxagerations (no big deal, not so bad...) on a Jewish forum.

So you are saying I should lie about my views? Are you a politician?
  Or your nostalgia & admiration for Germany or Nazism.

huh?

I just don't see how you reasonably expect to come to a pro-Jewish forum and start posting these things so cavaliery as if they are fact saying things such as 'go educate yourself kid'.  These are posts and ideas for StørmFrønt or something.

How is saying " go educate yourself kid" a post that is found on StørmFrønt?

I wish it were exxagerated.

Then you would be pleased to know it was.

And believe me, I take absolutely no pleasure in 'bullying' or arguing with a 15 yr old. 

I take no pleasure in pwning you.

G-dless commie MLKJr. a national hero and Islam being a religion of "Peace"....

It is a tragedy that that comunist scum Martin Luther King Jr. is now worshipped and glorified as a national (international actually) icon.

I'm assuming that you are a white American. (am I right?)

I am an american of french (white) ancestry, what are you?

Germany has a civil or statute law system that is based on Roman law with some references to Germanic law. So its no wonder you like Germany since its legislative system derived from your roman heros.
The thing i like about the roman empire, was the architecture and development of materialistic things e.g. roads, mechanisms. In that field they had brains but man were the romans the greatest HOMOSEXUALS. Nasty.

Show me proof about your claims about Romans were always homosexuals. In the end days they fell to corruption and karma served them well. The Romans didn't even respect their own gods/goddesses in the end, they began the worship of JEHOVA and Hashem. Romans didn't even want to be Roman anymore.

The glory of the Roman Empire will never been seen again. Rome was the greatest Empire that ever existed and ever will exist. There would be NO ISLAM if Rome didn't fall so soon, you understnad that right? The moors would've been stopped in their tracks at the might of the roman army. the arabs never wanted to be monotheist, the muslim demons converted them by force.

PS: I didn't mean to offend you MackaB, this is only a debate. lets keep personal insults out of it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 07:58:35 PM by TruthTyperII »

ftfl

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »
"Truth"TyperII: The holocaust was not exaggerated, look at the facts, if 6 million Jews weren't murdered, where did they go? Becuase there were at least 6 million less of them (including three of my ancestors) around after the time of nazi rule.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:14:38 PM by ftf »

TruthTyperII

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
There were more than 6 million jews before Nazi rule? show me the evidence. And I wish to have evidence of the 6 million jews bodies discovered.

Again, I do not deny the holocaust, but believe it was overexaggerated by our governments (soviets, americans, british, etc..) in order to help demonize the nazis and make americans more passionate about fighting them.

ftfl

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 08:16:17 PM »
Of course six million bodies weren't found, the nazis had a lot of the bodies incinerated.

If the holocaust was exaggerated, how come the soldiers who liberated the concentration camps were shocked when they realised the extent of what had been going on at them?

TruthTyperII

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »
The Third Reich, three to four million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz alone. This is mathematically impossible. Auschwitz was in operation for four years. Let's assume only three million people were killed there in one year, that would be 750,000 or 62,500 a month -- 2,083 a day!

If the holocaust was exaggerated, how come the soldiers who liberated the concentration camps were shocked when they realised the extent of what had been going on at them?

As i said before, the allied nations were attempting to demonize the Axis.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
The Third Reich, three to four million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz alone. This is mathematically impossible. Auschwitz was in operation for four years. Let's assume only three million people were killed there in one year, that would be 750,000 or 62,500 a month -- 2,083 a day!

Very possible to murder 2083 people per day at Auschwitz alone. In fact, I have always believed (like others on this board) that more than 6 million were killed. 1000 are gassed, 500 are lined up and shot, and the remaining 500 die of starvation/disease/torture. The Holocaust is unique because it was unprecedented in terms of planned human destruction.  Take a good look at Pol Pot, Stalin, etc...look at the numbers they killed daily. They have matched and even surpassed this ratio because they were evil Nazi beasts.

But what do I know?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:41:14 PM by Beitar »

ftfl

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »

Your misunderstanding me completely here, the soldiers were shocked when they liberated the concentration camps, as things were far worse than they'd thought they would be.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »

What a imbecilic thing to say the Axis needed to be demonized? The axis needed to be destroyed quicker and more thoroughly than it was. In a way Russia was correct when they divided that country ( Germany) in two. I guess it takes one evil animal like Stalin to see the potential of another. Rest assured of two things. The numbers were in excess of six million don't believe the revisionest garbage that the number was less it wasn't. And second with posts such as yours you will be banned from JTF so start thinking up the next screen name you will try to post by.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »

And second with posts such as yours you will be banned from JTF so start thinking up the next screen name you will try to post by.

I already have one for him: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3594.msg24370#msg24370

TruthTyperII

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
What a imbecilic thing to say the Axis needed to be demonized?

yeah it did, to encourage allied soldiers to fight. Its called war propaganda.
In a way Russia was correct when they divided that country ( Germany) in two.

So you support communism?

The numbers were in excess of six million don't believe the revisionest garbage that the number was less it wasn't
Proof?

And second with posts such as yours you will be banned from JTF so start thinking up the next screen name you will try to post by.

I was never banned from JTF. I deleted my old account because people got too upset over my posts.

I have never said anything anti-israel nor anti-jewish nor anti-american (which is more than I can say for chaimfan's post). You can check all my post from this account and the last.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:06:34 PM by TruthTyperII »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 09:08:29 PM »
What a imbecilic thing to say the Axis needed to be demonized?

yeah it did, to encourage allied soldiers to fight. Its called war propaganda.
In a way Russia was correct when they divided that country ( Germany) in two.

So you support communism?

The numbers were in excess of six million don't believe the revisionest garbage that the number was less it wasn't
Proof?

I was never banned from JTF. I deleted my old account because people got too upset over my posts.
You really cant expect anyone here to take you seriously but I will go with this just a little. People here in America needed no encouragement did you forget a thing called Pearl Harbor? The English were already fighting for their very life since the end of 1939 I guess they had some incentive there.
I dislike Russia and Communism I said I could see why Stalin wanted Germany divided nothing more. Two world wars in less than 50 years something is wrong there.
The number was well over 6 million do your own research but don't drink the revisionist cool aid.
No further comment on the banning thats up to the administrators.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »
This is a very revolting subject considering one is taking a very Stalinistic approach to this serious incident in not seeing them as murders or humans but as statistics.  The Russians, based on captured Nazi documentation pegged the numbers just under 9 million souls while the British and Germans placed the number lower while most reliable documentation places the number at between 5.8 million and 6.1 million.  The fact is that it happened by the most advanced, educated and "enlightened" society in the world.  This was the thanks we got for bringing morality, civility and G-d to the world. 

There was, in fact, very little difference between Nazism and Stalin's Communism.  Both were responsible for millions murdered.  The sad fact is the World has not learned a G-d damn thing.  People who try to minimize this mass murder disgust me to no end.  This is why racism, intolerance, arrogance and ignorance still run ramped in todays "progressive" society.....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 11:52:54 PM »
This is a very revolting subject considering one is taking a very Stalinistic approach to this serious incident in not seeing them as murders or humans but as statistics.  The Russians, based on captured Nazi documentation pegged the numbers just under 9 million souls while the British and Germans placed the number lower while most reliable documentation places the number at between 5.8 million and 6.1 million.  The fact is that it happened by the most advanced, educated and "enlightened" society in the world.  This was the thanks we got for bringing morality, civility and G-d to the world. 

There was, in fact, very little difference between Nazism and Stalin's Communism.  Both were responsible for millions murdered.  The sad fact is the World has not learned a G-d damn thing.  People who try to minimize this mass murder disgust me to no end.  This is why racism, intolerance, arrogance and ignorance still run ramped in todays "progressive" society.....

I wish liberals would put their money where their mouths are. Why do they always wait until it's almost too late?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »
I wish liberals would put their money where their mouths are. Why do they always wait until it's almost too late?
Because liberals support Communism and Nazism and want these sick ideologies to win.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 12:47:15 AM »
Because liberals support Communism and Nazism and want these sick ideologies to win.

I don't believe most liberals in America are that misguided.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »
To us, Liberals are misguided, to them it is the pursuit of "utopia" because most are blind followers and are both too arrogant and ignorant to delve into any meaningful research with respect to any given issue.  The elitists know that and they use it.  The fact that most people here in Canada believe CBC/CTV is fair and balanced with CNN being "right wing", Academia is a place of "higher education" of "free thought" tells any acknowledged individual that there is an immense problem here directly dealing with State propaganda.  Every leftist ideology, whether it be political, social or economical is base solely on directed propaganda with no real factual base but "politically correct" base: Global Warming, Balestinians, Free Trade, UN, Islam is a Religion of Peace, Foreign Aid, Social Assistance/Welfare, Affirmative Action etc. etc.. 

If one reads Plato, More, Marx etc. they will see that it is the product of the pursuit of Babel in a G-dless world where the State makes the rules in an "end justifies the means" society.  They are fools working hard towards their own demise (or ours) and those, like the academics, politicians, industrial elitist capitalists know all too well of the eventual outcome of all Leftist ideologies: A closed military police state ruled by the lucky/rich and well connected "politburo" as in any Socialist/Communist state....  Antony Sutton wrote many works on this as did Cleon Skousen, Barry Goldwater, James Perloff and Carrol Quigly.  Oswald Spengler predicted this in the 1930's with his "Decline of the West".  They believe that Nazism is Right wing although I cannot find anyone with a functioning brain on the left that can tell me any main differences between Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany....aside from the Germanic Paganism/Theosophy/Gnostic State Religion....  Ah, what's the use...  Liberals are FCUKED.  Rabbi Meir Kahane was 100% correct: "Ignorance and arrogance are the poisons of the Liberal mind."

PS: The answer, I feel to your question about "Why do they always wait until it's almost too late?" is directly, similar to Nazi Germany, due to the majority of Liberals being products of an "enlightened", in this case Jon Dewey's "Progressive", educational system with more of a political/social/economic/Utopian agenda being indoctrinated than true free thought and education based on historical fact.  If you go to this site: http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/ebooks.html you will see many good books.  The one by Charlotte Thompson Iserbyte "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" gives a detailed description of our "progressive" academia and its historical relationship to Europe's "Enlightenment" and to Hegelian Dialectics.  Combine this, controlled and closed academia, with 24-7 Socialist/New Age propaganda via the wholly owned mainstream media complex: TV, NewsPapers etc. it is very understandable that these Leftist cater to their Utopian, love every one, everybody and everything is equal beliefs........even to the point that they neglect and dismiss any clear proofs of a collapsing and/or corrupted "Rome".
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:41:23 PM by MarZutra »