Author Topic: Not OK to deny  (Read 11255 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Not OK to deny
« on: April 02, 2007, 10:03:42 AM »
It's not OK to deny.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04022007/news/regionalnews/holocaust_deny_temple_burns_regionalnews_tom_liddy.htm

HOLOCAUST-DENY TEMPLE BURNS
April 2, 2007 -- The synagogue owned by members of a Jewish sect that attended a Holocaust-denial conference in Iran last December was destroyed by a fire last night, on the eve of Passover.

Arson investigators rushed to the scene of the blaze at the Rockland County synagogue, which is the U.S. headquarters of the fiercely anti-Zionist group Neturei Karta.

Local officials said the fire appeared to have started in a kitchen, and no one was believed to be inside the building at the time.

There were no reports of injuries.

By the time firefighters got to the building - at 102 North Saddle River Road in Monsey - it was completely engulfed in flames.

The building was also the home of the sect's leader, Rabbi Moshe Ber Beck, who was in London at the time, a source said.

Members of the group went to Tehran to take part in the conference, and some of its delegates hugged Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

A month later, 350 outraged protesters demonstrated outside the synagogue that burned last night, some chanting, "Screwballs, leave Monsey."
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

TruthTyper

Re: Not OK to deny
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »
What happened to Ernsty Zundel was a tragedy. Anyone that defies the liberals in Europa gets silenced immediently these days.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »
What happened to Ernsty Zundel was a tragedy. Anyone that defies the liberals in Europa gets silenced immediently these days.

I have no sympathy for Ernst Zundel.

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »

I have no sympathy for Ernst Zundel.

neither do I

But the multi-cultists in Europe have just turned him into a martyr. Censorship is bad in any form. They should have just ignored this idiot. Now they've made him bigger than he should have ever been.

TruthTyper

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
I don't like zundel either. but it is a tragedy what happened to Europe's so-called freedom of speech. Even though holocaust denial and anti-semetism is bad, you shouldn't be thrown in jail for 8 years.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »
Yes, I agree. Eight years in jail.

However, there is one way to combat the disease.

Holocaust denial seems to be anti-Zionist, anti-Israel. Can you name one single denier who supports Israel in any way whatsoever?

This proves, to my mind, that Holocaust denial is entirely politically motivated and has nothing to do with genuine enquiry.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 10:54:42 PM by sat_chit_anand »

TruthTyper

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »
Europe needs to embrace America's first amendment of freedom of speech and thought. I wouldn't be surprised if one day European nations have an african president/prime minister and declare any insult to the government to be racist. I don't like the path that Europe is taking right now, its almost like a new dark age is begining. Severe anti-americanism, liberalism/multiculturilism, insane muslims running around in the streets, other ethnic minoritys everywhers, etc..

Perhaps one may say Europe is living in 1984.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 11:44:27 PM »
Re:  "...Yes, I agree. Eight years in jail.

However, there is one way to combat the disease...."

I also agree.

Just let me have him for about five minutes; no need to house and feed him ever again.

The only people who deny that the Holocaust happened, are the exact same people who both perpetrated the last one, and also are calling for a new one.

I'll quote one great American patriot's reply to some neo-Nazis who once were publicly badgering him about the "Holocaust never happened" -- He asked them point blank the following question, "How many men, women, and children, does it take for the government to arrest without charges, steal all of their possessions, imprison them to do forced slave labor, and also torture and murder; before you Nazi [censored] decide it's a Holocaust?"..."one, two, three, a hundred, one million?"..."(just wondering if less than 6 million means that nothing happened)"

The fact of the matter is that a full ONE THIRD of all the Jewish People were annihilated.

I guess that when you're a gentile with neo-nazi upbringing, that means nothing really happened in particular to "the JOOZ"!

TruthTyper

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »
Neo-Nazi upbringing? ROFL, are you crazy? When did I say that?

Go educate yourself kid, http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/
This is a very interesting 4 hour documentary on the overexaggeration of the holocaust.
I also agree.

Just let me have him for about five minutes; no need to house and feed him ever again.

The only people who deny that the Holocaust happened, are the exact same people who both perpetrated the last one, and also are calling for a new one.

It doesn't matter what other ideologys these holocaust-deniers share, its free speech thats the issue. If a nation made Holocaust-believing illegal, you would be outraged, wouldn't you? The American founding fathers believed in the first amendment of freedom of speech.

I guess that when you're a gentile with neo-nazi upbringing, that means nothing really happened in particular to "the JOOZ"!

For one who believes in the holocaust, it was the gentiles that saved you wasn't it?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:37:10 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 05:06:32 PM »
I think their should be a co-ordinated priority list. Some things deem un-punishable when they are just as equal in wrongdoing yet they go unnoticed as are accepted in todays society.
Holocaust deniers are twats, government money and legal aid should not be spent on them for trials. I think just let the face a taste of the tortures-in the found remains of the gas chambers- and then say....
"Can YOu feel it?! Are you denying it NOW?".....
Then fine them a couple of grand, donate it to the holocaust sufferers, familes that is. Or donate it to a jewish charity.
That would make up a lot more then EIGHT years in Prison. Living a life of moderate satisfaction, not having to do much of a darn thing. Using Tax payers money to fund their lie ins.

TruthTyper

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 05:22:28 PM »
in Eli Wiesel's book Night that we had to read, he never mentioned any gas chambers. I'm not sure about that, sarah.Anyways I think there should be no punishment for any holocasut denying or racial slurs. Again, how would you like a society that locked you up for 8 years for accepting the holocaust happened?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
The gas chambers in Aushwitz! Theres on site proof and evidence. You seem to be denying some of the most severe elements.
Yes i agree some aspects are over-exaggerated but not in a way that changes what happened on historical grounds. The only way it is exaggerated is that it has more of a ground coverage in terms of importantce.

I would eat my words.

TruthTyper

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 05:31:46 PM »
I  never said anything about denial of chambers. I just said I never read anything like that.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
oh ok.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 05:58:14 PM »
in Eli Wiesel's book Night that we had to read, he never mentioned any gas chambers. I'm not sure about that, sarah. But there should be no punishment for any holocasut denying or racial slurs. Again, how would you like a society that locked you up for 8 years for accepting the holocaust happened?

Whatever happened I hope to G-d we show Jew-hating German people and their ilk similar hospitality one day, should they (or their army) set foot in a Israel. We'll rip their nasty little hearts out.

When every last drop of Jewish blood is avenged, then we can talk numbers and have a nice little democractic dialogue about what you think did and did not happen.

TruthTyper, I think you've outstayed your welcome. You are obviously not pro-Jewish and I doubt you are pro-Israel. If you are it is only because you fear the muzzies more or because they are currently more of a direct problem.

You just sound mostly like the rest of those confused Aryan supermicists.  I could care less whether you are just 15 or one of those 55 yr old crusty queer child molesting ringleaders. You all belong heaped in the same pile.

This forum is really going downhill when we have 15 yr old aryan supermicist rugrats posting crap here.

I vote for ban.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 05:04:04 AM by MackaB »

TruthTyper

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 06:00:52 PM »
MackaB, I have never denied the holocasut and only have asked about the gas chambers which I didn't know were there.

You just sound mostly like the rest of those confused Aryan supermicists.

lol how can I be an aryan supremacist when I'm not an aryan?
I vote for a ban on you for overreaction and bullying.

Whatever happened I hope to G-d we show Jew-hating German people and their ilk similar hospitality one day, should they (or their army) set foot in a Israel. We'll rip their nasty little hearts out.

German jew-haters? you seem to live in the 40s. Since little to no germans hate jews anymore. And I'm not a german by the way ;)

MackaB, I'm very close to having an equal number of posts from you, I don't think you should be the one making demands.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 06:06:10 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 06:11:54 PM »
Since little to no germans hate jews anymore.

You'd be suprised :D!!!!

TruthTyper

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »
Germany is a great nation with a great history. Ask any of them if they hate jews and almost no one will say they do, sarah.

Anyways, my vote to ban Macka for personal attack in a debate still stands. I never ONCE denied the holocaust or slandered jews nor israel, in fact I am very pro-zionist and pro-jewish, pro-israel. And macka is the first person to request for me to be banned or even to show offence over a comment I made. Your turn

Macka, it seems anyone who disagrees with Holocaust denial laws and "hate speech" laws (which prevent whites from saying racial slurs against blacks, arabs, etc..) is deemed anti-semetic. I just don't get it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:44:03 PM by TruthTyper »

ftfl

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 07:32:11 PM »
Denying of the holocaust is evil. How would you feel if it was your great grandma that someone said wasn't murdered? When you knew that they were?

TruthTyper

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 07:47:32 PM »
ftf, not one person on this thread said the holocaust was a lie or promoted people denying it. My philosphy revolves around the first amendment (freedom of speech) and people can say what they want without getting 8 years in jail.

As I said in another thread (or this one?) pretty soon when minoritys are elected into high positions in European government (a lot already are), it'll one day become illegal to insult what the government is doing. i garuntee you, that is the path Europe is taking.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 11:54:09 PM »
Quotes from 'truthtyper':

"What happened to Ernsty Zundel was a tragedy. Anyone that defies the liberals in Europa gets silenced immediently these days."

"Go educate yourself kid, http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/
This is a very interesting 4 hour documentary on the overexaggeration of the holocaust."

"Anyways, Germans need to get off the whole world war-2 guilt trip. The Allied nations demonized the germans and took the side of the Marxist Communist SOviet Union to fight against Hitler."

"The jewish holocaust wasn't that bad and very exaggerated by Americans, british, and Soviets. The worse tragedy of the 20th century was Stalin rising to power and killing 30 million people."

"I just don't believe 6 million jews died. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but these numbers are clearly overexaggerated in order to assist the allies in winning a propaganda war against Nazi Germany."

"I said I respected the third reich since they tried to recreate Rome. the Roman Empire was the greatest empire ever in existence. Yeah in the end days they fell to corruption (an example would be the temple of venus you mentioned) and made some terrible decisions (Splitting the Roman Empire into western adn eastern) but they were still the greatest empire ever with a dramatic fall."

"I wish It was Nazi Norway. Unfortunately its the People's republic of Norway"

So basically, I gather that you think Germans were demonized, they shouldn't feel guilty, because hey, the holocaust was exxagerated (and wasn't that bad), that it is mostly Jewish propoganda, and that guys like Zundel are heroes (and what a 'tragedy'...5 years in prison).

You also 'respected the third reich', wish Nazism would rise again in Norway, and you babble about how great German culture is.

I guess my opinions are different.  I think Germany sucks. I think those lazy pathetic reich queers were too lazy to build anything for themselves and wanted Jewish death camp labor and to plunder Jewish wealth. I think their cuisine is for crap, I think they deserved every bit of 'demonization' and got off way to easy.  I think drek like zundel who defends those actions and tries to whitewash it are garbage.

Even if he did get jailed for 5 years how is that a tragedy and why do you think anyone here would care about some pea brained imbecile propoganda writer who basically endorses the holocaust?

These types are the clowns that work with Ahmanijad and have their little conferences and build little holocaust mockery museums and raise toasts to the annihalition of Israel.  How could you possibly care for them and be pro-Israel?

So do you think that the sadistic experiments Goebbels did were Jewish (or Allied) propoganda too?

You are entitled to free speech and your opinion and to examine the data. But you post links to lame propoganda sites that are part of the collective anti-semitism industry.  If you want to believe that the holocaust was not a big deal and that 6 million jews were not murdered, you will find plenty of sources to back you up.  They're a dime a dozen, pseudo intellectual queer david duke types.

"Macka, it seems anyone who disagrees with Holocaust denial laws and "hate speech" laws (which prevent whites from saying racial slurs against blacks, arabs, etc..) is deemed anti-semetic. I just don't get it."

TruthTyper, I really don't care about hate speech laws that much.  That is not my issue with you.  Free speech is mostly fine with me I agree that some hate speech laws, like the ones preventing people from criticising muzzies are bad. But not speech about holocaust exxagerations (no big deal, not so bad...) on a Jewish forum. Or pining away about the injustice of the Zundel peon.  Or your nostalgia & admiration for Germany or Nazism.

I just don't see how you reasonably expect to come to a pro-Jewish forum and start posting these things so cavaliery as if they are fact saying things such as 'go educate yourself kid'.  These are posts and ideas for StørmFrønt or something.

I guess it just bugs me to see these posts here.

No one knows the exact numbers of the Holocaust...but it was enough. I wish it were exxagerated.

And believe me, I take absolutely no pleasure in 'bullying' or arguing with a 15 yr old. 

So you don't think it is the slightest bit arrogant to post these things here?

Din Rodef

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 02:18:58 AM »
ftf, not one person on this thread said the holocaust was a lie or promoted people denying it. My philosphy revolves around the first amendment (freedom of speech) and people can say what they want without getting 8 years in jail.

As I said in another thread (or this one?) pretty soon when minoritys are elected into high positions in European government (a lot already are), it'll one day become illegal to insult what the government is doing. i garuntee you, that is the path Europe is taking.

I agree 1000% with your last statement. And I also agree that you haven't denied the holocaust.

Truthtyper, you're in a Jewish forum. These guys have dealt with anti-semitism their entire lives. Unlike other Jews that would walk in a straight line into a gas chamber...JTF Jews would get mad and fight back.

When a JTF Jew reads a statement by you that sounds like you might be defending a holocaust denier...then their very approriate Jewish reaction is to IMMEDIATELY defend themselves. They can't take any chances at this point. They have to assume the worst. They have to assume that you're a Nazi.

I'm assuming that you are a white American. (am I right?)

I am not a Jew. I am a White Christian American that supports Israel 1000%. I am in alliance with the JTF Jews. Maybe that is why I can understand where you're coming from a bit better than they can.

Anyhow, I think that it is very approriate for your status to be changed to "guest"...Yacov is an excellent moderator. I hope that someday your status can be changed to full JTFer...I hope you stick around.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 02:21:19 AM by Din Rodef »

ftfl

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 06:29:47 AM »
Just for reference, I am a Christian, but my great grandma was a Jew and was murdered by the nazis.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »
Germany is a great nation with a great history. Ask any of them if they hate jews and almost no one will say they do, sarah
Oh what and you have? :D

The Judiciary of Germany is independent of the executive and the legislative branches. Germany has a civil or statute law system that is based on Roman law with some references to Germanic law. So its no wonder you like Germany since its legislative system derived from your roman heros.
The thing i like about the roman empire, was the architecture and development of materialistic things e.g. roads, mechanisms. In that field they had brains but man were the romans the greatest HOMOSEXUALS. Nasty.

I want you too stay. You sound intelligent on the grounds that you know things. But it seems you are now a guest?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »
I think a mod dumped his backside out of the forum.  Good job.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?