Author Topic: FBI: Using informants in mosques is OK  (Read 689 times)

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
FBI: Using informants in mosques is OK
« on: June 09, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »
June 9, 2009
FBI: Using informants in mosques is OK
Anti-dhimmitude, coming after attempts by Muslim groups to get mosques declared off limits. CAIR's Hussam Ayloush, a delightful fellow with whom I have had several pleasant exchanges, said in April that mosques and the Koran were off limits to the FBI.

In other words, despite incidents such as this, and this, and this, and despite the fact that hatred and Islamic supremacism are taught in a number of mosques in the U.S., he wants law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to the possibility of jihadist activity in mosques.

And meanwhile, Ayloush also wants to take the Koran off the table -- that is, he wants no investigation of the stated motives and goals of the jihad terrorists themselves. Apparently he would prefer that we remain in the dark about them. (I refuse, and am working on a new book, The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran, which is coming in September from Regnery Publishing.)

"FBI director defends use of informants in mosques," by Michael R. Blood for Associated Press, June 8 (thanks to all who sent this in):

LOS ANGELES – FBI Director Robert Mueller on Monday defended the agency's use of informants within U.S. mosques, despite complaints from Muslim organizations that worshippers and clerics are being targeted instead of possible terrorists.
Mueller's comments came just days after a Michigan Muslim organization asked the Justice Department to investigate complaints that the FBI is asking the faithful to spy on Islamic leaders and worshippers. Similar alarm followed the disclosure earlier this year that the FBI planted a spy in Southern California mosques....

"To the extent that there may be evidence or other information of criminal wrongdoings, then we will ... undertake those investigations," Mueller added. "We will continue to do it."...

"History disputes Mr. Mueller's statements, at least in Southern California," said Shakeel Syed, executive of the Islamic Shura Council of Southern California.

"It doesn't alleviate anything. It only continues to show the sheer arrogance demonstrated by the bureau in holding Muslim community members, clerics, mosques, as suspects," Syed said. He is among community leaders in court seeking government records of surveillance....

Yes. Who ever heard of Islamic clerics being involved in jihad terrorism?

"The FBI needs to do what it needs to do, certainly," Syed said. But the agency is "trying to incite and entrap" law-abiding people.
Mueller also said that there will be no change in the FBI's priorities in the new administration.

"I would not expect that we would in any way take our foot off the pedal of addressing counterterrorism," he said....

Good to hear. We have been informed otherwise.
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always