Author Topic: FBI: Holocaust Museum suspect expected to survive  (Read 1761 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
FBI: Holocaust Museum suspect expected to survive
« on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »
FBI: Holocaust Museum suspect expected to survive
http://mediatakeout.com/external/33404

WASHINGTON – Authorities say the man charged with killing a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum will likely survive the injuries he suffered when other museum guards returned fire.

FBI Supervisory Special Agent Katherine Schweit said in a written statement Saturday that government lawyers told court officials that James von Brunn (vahn BRUHN') "was in critical, but stable, condition with an expectation of survival." They made the statement Thursday when von Brunn's case was called for an initial appearance hearing.

The 88-year-old von Brunn — who was shot in the face — is charged with murder in the Wednesday shooting of 39-year-old security guard Stephen T. Johns.

The hearing was postponed until von Brunn could be present, and a lawyer was appointed for him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: FBI: Holocaust Museum suspect expected to survive
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »
It will be nice to see this pig fry (very doubtful) or at least rot in jail.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:39:25 PM »
It will be nice to see this pig fry (very doubtful) or at least rot in jail.

right
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »
What is the German perception of von Brunn, Pheasant? I know that officially the German media has to go out of its way to denounce Nazism or anything close to it, but that privately it's a very different story. What is both the German establishment and average Deutschlanders saying about this American demon of Teutonic descent?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »
What is the German perception of von Brunn, Pheasant? I know that officially the German media has to go out of its way to denounce Nazism or anything close to it, but that privately it's a very different story. What is both the German establishment and average Deutschlanders saying about this American demon of Teutonic descent?

There was not so much about him in the media. I think one short article was in Spiegel and one in Stern.

The truth is, that only a few people know about this attack.

But I have no TV and radio. Perhaps CBTH or Hyades can tell you more. I can only assume, that the average man on the street will look at him as a freshwater American cowboy.

Of cause this is not what he was. He was simply a Nazi animal. American freshwater cowboys are normally people with good common sense. At least in my opinion.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »
Great news if he survives.
Death would be too easy for this scum.
He needs to rot in solitary, preferably fully conscious.

btw,  you copied the wrong link into your post.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »
He's American his parents are American what would the German press know about him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »
I think that it would be appropraite to try the gas chamber on this nazi... I have dreamed of Nazis dying in gas chambers and maybe this is the chance we have of seeing the kind of justice that is described in Torah, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, measure for measure.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »
Was the security guard jewish?

btw: I hope someone throws some salt in this Nazi's wounds. >:(

No the security guard was a Black man who apparently showed kindness to this kook by opening the door for him. It doesn't matter that the guard was not Jewish, the nazi was gunning for Jews and blacks anyway. He hated them as much as he hated us.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »
Sanguis, so are you saying that because this guy wasn't Jewish his life was worth less? That's very disturbing for me as a Gentile to read that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 05:31:03 PM »
Was the security guard jewish?

btw: I hope someone throws some salt in this Nazi's wounds. >:(

No the security guard was a Black man who apparently showed kindness to this kook by opening the door for him. It doesn't matter that the guard was not Jewish, the nazi was gunning for Jews and blacks anyway. He hated them as much as he hated us.

I hope you don't mean that the way i think you mean it.
Wouldn't you matter if it was a Jew who would be killed instead?
Ofcourse you don't mean it that way, but  I am just curious what you mean...

I am not sure what way you are taking it... I simply stated the fact. It is sad that anyone had to die at the hands of this monster. Of course I would feel more personally upset about it if it was a Jew who was killed, but I don't feel good that anyone died.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
Sanguis, so are you saying that because this guy wasn't Jewish his life was worth less? That's very disturbing for me as a Gentile to read that.
I don't think her meant it that way i think he was just asking a question :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »
too bad the OLD geezer doesnt just CROAK
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
he should die. But I want to know did he help the nazis in ww2?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »
he should die. But I want to know did he help the nazis in ww2?

No... He fought in WWII on Americas side..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »
George Lincoln Rockwell was also a WW2 vet but that didn't stop him from turning into a Nazi either.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 01:19:15 AM »
I don't think her meant it that way i think he was just asking a question :)

No, indeed, I did not mean it like that... nevermind.

Thanks for clarifying and sorry for the misunderstanding. Believe it or not I have run into people who do behave that way.