Author Topic: Al Qaeda's American traitor, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, blasts Israel - and own Jewish  (Read 885 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Al Qaeda's American traitor, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, blasts Israel - and own Jewish relatives - in video
By James Gordon Meek
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

WASHINGTON - Al Qaeda's American mouthpiece put out a new video Saturday to rant against President Obama, the Israeli prime minister - and even his own Jewish relatives.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn, the first American indicted for treason since 1952, echoed recent speeches by Al Qaeda leaders Osama Bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri by blaming Obama for Israel's winter incursion into the Gaza Strip.

In the video posted on jihadi Internet forums, Gadahn derided Obama's plea for peace between Jews and Muslims in his Jan. 20 inaugural address as "deceptive, false and sugarcoated talk."

But the California-raised traitor - who converted to Islam as a teen - saved his worst venom in the 35-minute Arabic screed for his Jewish family members.

"My grandfather was a Zionist ... and a prominent member of a number of Zionist hate organizations," explained Gadahn, who is believed to have written at least one of Bin Laden's speeches.

Gadahn's late paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was an Anti-Defamation League board member in Santa Ana, Calif.

Gadahn, 31, said Pearlman encouraged him to visit Tel Aviv and gave him Bibi Netanyahu's book, "A Place Among the Nations."

But Gadahn said he rejected Judaism and Israeli citizenship because he had too much self-respect "to stand in the ranks of criminals and killers who have no morals, no mercy, no humanity and indeed no honor.

"Isn't it embarrassing and shameful enough for a person to carry the citizenship of America?" wondered the man who once tore up his U.S. passport on camera and has made threats against New York City.

"I didn't respond to my grandfather's call."

After converting to Islam, Gadahn moved to Pakistan and rose to become Al Qaeda's most prominent spokesman behind Bin Laden and Zawahiri.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/13/2009-06-13_al_qaedas_american_traitor_adam_yahiye_gadahn_blasts_israel__and_own_jewish_rela.html#ixzz0IQN1j0M1&C

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
What a shame, really a traitor.  >:(

PS: (Did you read my pm?)

Look them:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What a disgusting rat.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Talk about scoring a touchdown for the other team.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
he was converted by a black american muslim

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
he was converted by a black american muslim

Probably his boyfriend.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
If I am not mistaken I heard once that his first contacts with Islam occured when he was a young boy, and his father was a butcher and had arabian customers, I think : P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gad Ahn Gad Ahn,I said Gad Ahn the Terror man!

Pun on the Steppenwolf song "Pusher man"

http://www.lyrics007.com/Steppenwolf Lyrics/The Pusher Lyrics.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14