Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 15, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:01:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The self-hating Jews of Columbus, Ohio
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »
Yeash what do American Jews see in Obango?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »
Last year A few JTF members and I went to Israel day here in New York and we tried to pass out a few hundred anti Obama fliers. I am not good at passing stuff out to people but I was put off even more when people would first go to take the flier and then refuse it when they saw what it was. I had only one person take it and ask a few questions about our movement which made me feel like the time and effort was not a total waste. The American people as a whole have lost their minds its not just the people of the Jewish faith. What would possess anybody in their right mind here in America to support the current administration in Washington and their domestic policy or their policy on Israel. Moreover how in the world can any Jew support the actions of America or Israel when it comes to land surrender policies. Something is just not right their seems to be some kind of disconnect in most peoples minds that causes them to see what they want. I think its going to take something big to shock people into opening their eyes and see the real picture of evil doings around them.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:09:04 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:57 PM »
Unfortunately Dan, even Orthodox Jews can be total moonbats as well. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
Yeash what do American Jews see in Obango?

Its the way they were raised. See the baby boomer Jews were the ones who marched on semla and wanted to help the blacks. Hence they raised their kids with the same whacked out beliefs

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 09:27:27 PM »
Sorry to say this, but i have met Jews who told me any Jew who supports McCain and shuns Obama is a nazi and should be arrested and put to death.   I guess the nazis and bolsheviks did a good job of brainwashing JEws into submission of a candidate who promotes self-hatred of their people as being most benevolent.  ITs really shameful.  I had a Jewish friend who got in a confrontation with a Jewish UC Davis college grad who said was calling him all kinds of deragatory names and saying how he needs to be wiped off the earth and is a maggot for hating the n*gger ape muslim man named Obama..     What is going on here?  WHy is mashochism so popular amongst majority of Jews in this country?   I say right-wing Jews need to stand up against this and not be bullied by the worse enemy of Jews, liberal Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 09:46:10 PM »
Sorry to say this, but i have met Jews who told me any Jew who supports McCain and shuns Obama is a nazi and should be arrested and put to death.   I guess the nazis and bolsheviks did a good job of brainwashing JEws into submission of a candidate who promotes self-hatred of their people as being most benevolent.  ITs really shameful.  I had a Jewish friend who got in a confrontation with a Jewish UC Davis college grad who said was calling him all kinds of deragatory names and saying how he needs to be wiped off the earth and is a maggot for hating the n*gger ape muslim man named Obama..     What is going on here?  WHy is mashochism so popular amongst majority of Jews in this country?   I say right-wing Jews need to stand up against this and not be bullied by the worse enemy of Jews, liberal Jews.

We dont hate him because he is black, we hate him because he is a Muslim commie.... That is important to point out. I don't believe Jews to be racist , at least the majority of them, because we come from many different races. It will do no good to make people think that we are racists. I am not, nor have I ever been, a racist and yet I am 100% honest about the problems in certain aspects of black society. I will condemn that which is evil in black society including gangsta rap, babies out of wedlock, violence, etc... But I have said before that the black Orthodox and conservative Jews I know generally are nice people.

The issues we need to concentrate on is Israel, why it is important to Jews today, the economy, and the global war on terror which must continue to be fought.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 10:07:09 PM »
The experiences described here and at other times on this board reminds me of a candid exchange that I had with a Dutch businessman on a transatlantic flight.  I was really blunt with the guy, and asked how the Dutch can tolerate their own grotesque uber-tolerance:  drug use, sexual perversion, open Muslim immigration, heavy welfare state, etc, etc, etc.  He frankly said that the Dutch embraced any leftist idea for the sake of the idea being leftist, even if that idea was self-destructive.  It was not only fashionable to be leftist, to be anything else was to be subject to ridicule and ostracism.

And frankly, that's the observation of this Gentile about Jewish people in America and Europe today:  Too many will accept self-destructive leftist ideas because it has become a matter of self-identity to embrace leftist ideas, not because those ideas work.  What leftists Jews fail to realize is that their uber-tolerance is reaching critical mass.  For years, leftist Jewish organizations were fundamental in establishing a welfare state in Europe and the United States, while undermining white South Africa and right-wing governments in South America, and other destructive ideas.

And now, the latest cause-celebre college campuses is a Palestinian homeland.  Jewish leftists cannot imagine the reality that a day is coming when the leftist agenda that they've long supported will turn and bite Jewish hands.  And that day is coming, faster than even I realized, with the Kenyan interloper at the helm.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »
Trust me.

All it will take is one personal incident and you'll see a Liberal Self-Hating apikoros wake up just as I did.

When they get backstabbed by an ape or worse, then they will realize....

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »
You know it's wierd the Jews I run into here in Seattle are much more Right wing than you would think from the city. The Orthodox ones at least. I only know of a handful of Obama supporting Orthodox Jews. Real Jewisdam teaches Right Wing Values
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 01:15:20 PM »
You know it's wierd the Jews I run into here in Seattle are much more Right wing than you would think from the city. The Orthodox ones at least. I only know of a handful of Obama supporting Orthodox Jews. Real Jewisdam teaches Right Wing Values

Regarding the Seattle Orthodox Jews that you know who support Barack Hussein Obama,   have they indicated to you why they support Obama?      The concept of Orthodox Jews supporting Obama definitely seems incongruous.       Logically,   the McCain-Palin ticket should have received 100% of the Orthodox Jewish vote in the 2008 Presidential Election.

One thing that I will assume is not many JTF supporters or true conservatives in general,    live in Fremont section of Seattle.     That's one of the most liberal areas I've ever seen in the United States.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 01:36:11 PM »
My brother ( a democrat ) came to my husbands birthday party and I couldn't help but ask him how he felt about obama.

I asked him " how do you feel about obama now that he is not supporting Israel? " My brother ( the one I was raised with and loved all my life ) could not answer me. This is my sister in laws fault...she has turned him into a liberal and he was a conservative when they were engaged. My brother and his wife are orthodox Jews and support that nazi obama. I am deeply disturbed about this.
I now wonder if the Rabbi at the Chabad Center also supports obama...how on earth can Jews support this nazi muslim?

I will never understand how intelligent Jews can be so stupid at the same time.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »
My brother ( a democrat ) came to my husbands birthday party and I couldn't help but ask him how he felt about obama.

I asked him " how do you feel about obama now that he is not supporting Israel? " My brother ( the one I was raised with and loved all my life ) could not answer me. This is my sister in laws fault...she has turned him into a liberal and he was a conservative when they were engaged. My brother and his wife are orthodox Jews and support that nazi obama. I am deeply disturbed about this.
I now wonder if the Rabbi at the Chabad Center also supports obama...how on earth can Jews support this nazi muslim?

I will never understand how intelligent Jews can be so stupid at the same time.

Shalom - Dox

Perhaps they think, that his actions are referring to a higher plan, that will save and secure Israel in the end. They cannot imagine, that a president, who is surrounded by Jews, can mean his actions for real.

So, we in Germany call this "Untertanengeist" (subservience).  The Jews have developed a similiar illness not towards the state, but towards the Democratic party.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »
Dox,    I can certainly understand and appreciate your position.       I'm not surprised that your brother didn't have an answer to your question,   as there appears to be no logical answer on how an Orthodox Jewish person can support Barack Hussein Obama.

Regarding Chabad,    I was very impressed with the way that Chabad of Anchorage came to the defense of Sarah Palin last summer.  

http://www.vosizneias.com/19873/2008/08/31/alaska-chabad-rabbi-sarah-palin-a-great-friend-the-jewish-community/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »

Muman613:
I don't believe Jews to be racist

Left wing Jewish people are SICK AND DEMENTED with the black worship and 100% AGAINST white people.  If you dont believe me, MOVE BACK to NYC and SEE the projects ON THE BEACH they build for the excrement of society, AND they treat GOOD Christian people like yesterdays GARBAGE.

They are RACIST and anti-Gentile, and totally ANTI-CHRISTIAN, in a CHRISTIAN nation, that went and SAVED what remained in Nazi Germany, in truth, I owe MY LIFE to Christians and Gentiles in this nation. 

Left wing American (NOT ISRAELI) Jews:
They are UNGRATEFUL SICKO DEMENTED JERKS.....
IMO
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »

Shuns McCain?  You have got to be kidding.  McCain is as liberal as a tree hugging hippie.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt