Author Topic: Israeli Jews agaisnt Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 4368 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Israeli Jews agaisnt Chaim Ben Pesach
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israeli Jews agaisnt Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 07:15:34 AM »
Information on the site 

Owner    Ma Bamishbetzet Ltd.
Email    Email Masking [email protected]
Phone Numbers    +1 97254669
Address    18 Hasayeret Hayerushalmit
Jerusalem 91037, ISRAEL
CONTENT DATA
Title    Ma Bamishbetzet Ltd.
Online Since    03-Apr-2000
Adult Content    no
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 07:18:42 AM »
Information on the site 

Jerusalem 91037, ISRAEL
CONTENT DATA
Adult Content    no

Huh?! Wherefrom do you have those informations??

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »
Information on the site 

Jerusalem 91037, ISRAEL
CONTENT DATA
Adult Content    no

Huh?! Wherefrom do you have those informations??
I have more 

Name Server    IP    Location
ns1.gns.co.il    192.114.70.5
   Tel Aviv-yafo, 05, IL
ns2.gns.co.il    213.8.185.42
   IL
ping jawwal.org
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
As evil / devious that website is,     I'm encouraged that Chaim is getting recognition in Israel.    It reminds me of the efforts of Peace Now focusing on Chaim and JTF ( Hayamin. Org )  in general with their videos.        In a way its good that they consider Chaim and JTF as a threat.     This can only lead to more publicity for JTF.      Especially as JTF counters the lies of the leftists and the Nazi Arab Muslims.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »
The residents of Tel Aviv are braindead self-hating zombies. That is not news.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
he has always been a kahanist...there they say "now he's a radical kahanist.."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 02:21:37 PM »
mord, are you a hacker?  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 03:03:21 PM »

this information is available from the whois database...

You don't need to be a 'hacker' to get this information.

http://whois.domaintools.com/

http://whois.domaintools.com/jawwal.org

Also you can find the location of any user given an IP address.. There are location services for free on the network...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

this information is available from the whois database...

You don't need to be a 'hacker' to get this information.

http://whois.domaintools.com/

http://whois.domaintools.com/jawwal.org

Also you can find the location of any user given an IP address.. There are location services for free on the network...

Interesting. Thank you

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »
Most of the Israeli Jews support Chaim Ben Pesach.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »

I hope it! The only good Jew is the right wing Jew! The Kahanist/ Zionist Jew!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 05:44:12 PM »
Thats totally not true, only a small minority does.
When I tell my friends about him they say he is too extreme for them.
And they are youngsters like me, think about my parents generation, they have been brainwashed by bolsheviks for so many years, so they sure dont like Chaim.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »
Here we go with the smears again.  He was actually older than what they said in that fake newspaper clip.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 08:02:43 PM »
Thats totally not true, only a small minority does.
When I tell my friends about him they say he is too extreme for them.
And they are youngsters like me, think about my parents generation, they have been brainwashed by bolsheviks for so many years, so they sure dont like Chaim.

VforVendetta,   being that your friends consider Chaim too extreme,   in general what do they believe is the best course of action for Israel? 

I'm interested in the answer from the perspective of hoping most Israelis in your generation become a major part of the foundation for Israel to eventually reach its destiny of building the 3rd Temple and Israel being from the Nile to the Euphrates.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »
Kahanism and JTF are marginalized by the Mainstream media in Israel. In my discussions with secular Israeli Jews I have learned that there is a perception that JTF and Kahanism is extreme and racist. I doubt we will get much traction in changing peoples minds unless we change this perception. I have spoken to Israelis, Rabbis, and plain-clothed Jews and almost universally I hear about extremism and racism regarding JTF, Chaim, and Kahanism. I am pleasantly surprised to learn that my favorite personal Rabbi approves of Kahanism {so long as it is not extreme in its motivation to act}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »
Kahanism and JTF are marginalized by the Mainstream media in Israel. In my discussions with secular Israeli Jews I have learned that there is a perception that JTF and Kahanism is extreme and racist. I doubt we will get much traction in changing peoples minds unless we change this perception. I have spoken to Israelis, Rabbis, and plain-clothed Jews and almost universally I hear about extremism and racism regarding JTF, Chaim, and Kahanism. I am pleasantly surprised to learn that my favorite personal Rabbi approves of Kahanism {so long as it is not extreme in its motivation to act}.

Muman, your very unscientific sample of Israelis does not represent a broad cross section of Israeli public opinion. I have seen you refer to our alleged "racism" in more than one post recently. While this alleged "racism" obviously makes you uncomfortable, your views are not the views of most Israelis.

Numerous polls - taken by leftists - show that a majority of Israeli Jews detest the Arabs. The official Knesset poll showed 75% of Israeli Jews want the Arabs transferred out of the State of Israel, which is what we advocate and what the news media and the establishment refer to as "racist". If we are "racist", then 75% of Israeli Jews are also racists. Another poll showed that 75% of Israeli Jews admit that they do not want Arab neighbors. A poll of Israeli Jewish high school students found that a solid majority believe that Jews are smarter than Arabs, work harder than Arabs, and are more honest than Arabs. An overwhelming majority believe that the Arabs want to destroy Israel and are anti-Semitic. A majority even said "yes" when asked if Arabs are "dirty" and "smelly".

If the Israelis that you know "almost universally" complain about our supposed "extremism and racism", then you know some pretty pathetic self-hating Israelis. And Israelis who abandon Israel to move to America have betrayed the Jewish homeland.

About 45% of Israeli Jews are Sefaradim/Mizrachiim - Jews who lived under Muslim rule. The vast majority of Mizrachiim despise the Arabs and the Muslims.

Another 20% of Israeli Jews are the Russian Jews that we liberated. Every poll in Israel shows that they are rightwing and they can't stand the Arabs.

The Mizrachiim, the Russian Jews and the religious together constitute at least 70% of Israeli Jewry. Are these the Israelis that you are speaking to?

For your information, our anti-Arab and anti-Muslim position is very popular among many average Israelis. And our proposed solution is also very popular.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »

Muman, your very unscientific sample of Israelis does not represent a broad cross section of Israeli public opinion. I have seen you refer to our alleged "racism" in more than one post recently. While this alleged "racism" obviously makes you uncomfortable, your views are not the views of most Israelis.

Numerous polls - taken by leftists - show that a majority of Israeli Jews detest the Arabs. The official Knesset poll showed 75% of Israeli Jews want the Arabs transferred out of the State of Israel, which is what we advocate and what the news media and the establishment refer to as "racist". If we are "racist", then 75% of Israeli Jews are also racists. Another poll showed that 75% of Israeli Jews admit that they do not want Arab neighbors. A poll of Israeli Jewish high school students found that a solid majority believe that Jews are smarter than Arabs, work harder than Arabs, and are more honest than Arabs. An overwhelming majority believe that the Arabs want to destroy Israel and are anti-Semitic. A majority even said "yes" when asked if Arabs are "dirty" and "smelly".

If the Israelis that you know "almost universally" complain about our supposed "extremism and racism", then you know some pretty pathetic self-hating Israelis. And Israelis who abandon Israel to move to America have betrayed the Jewish homeland.

About 45% of Israeli Jews are Sefaradim/Mizrachiim - Jews who lived under Muslim rule. The vast majority of Mizrachiim despise the Arabs and the Muslims.

Another 20% of Israeli Jews are the Russian Jews that we liberated. Every poll in Israel shows that they are rightwing and they can't stand the Arabs.

The Mizrachiim, the Russian Jews and the religious together constitute at least 70% of Israeli Jewry. Are these the Israelis that you are speaking to?

For your information, our anti-Arab and anti-Muslim position is very popular among many average Israelis. And our proposed solution is also very popular.

Chaim,

Do not doubt that I am with you but I will again say that this is what I have heard. I have heard it from Mizrachi Jews in my minyan also. In my experience {which is limited} I must say that the Mizrachi Jews wanted to start a fight with me for suggesting that we remove the Al Aqsa mosque from the Temple mount. This was on Shabbat no less and I had to backtrack in order to maintain the peace.

I do not have extensive experience but I have asked several American Rabbis about JTF and Kahanism and virtually every single one replies like I have stated before. Maybe I am just unlucky that the Jews who are around me do not understand where we are coming from.

PS: Please show me a link which shows this number... What I have read, even on A7 {which is not a leftist source} doesn't indicate such a high percentage of Israelis who support re-location of Arabs.

Here is what the 'council on foreign relations' says about us:

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9178/kach_kahane_chai_israel_extremists.html

This may attract certain people {me included} but the vast majority of 'average jews' {non-observant} will not be attracted to this. I believe I am a special case considering my experience and my desire to fight for Jewish sovereignty in the Holy Land. As a victim of terror I have a desire to strike back at the enemy.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:25:20 PM by muman613 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »
1. This is one of the articles about the Knesset poll showing 75% of Israeli Jews supporting the transfer of Arabs out of Israel. The article is in Hebrew. I have so far not found it in English. But in the Hebrew media of Israel, the poll was big news.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/716/414.html

2. Here is an article about the poll taken by the self-hating "Israeli Association for Civil Rights":

http://www.counterpunch.org/hallinan03032009.html

In the above poll, 75% said they would not live in the same building with Arabs, and 55% favor encouraging the Arabs to emigrate.

These polls clearly prove that our position is not some fringe view. This also explains why the Israeli establishment banned HaRav Meir Kahane and why they refuse to allow me into Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 01:59:37 AM »
1. This is one of the articles about the Knesset poll showing 75% of Israeli Jews supporting the transfer of Arabs out of Israel. The article is in Hebrew. I have so far not found it in English. But in the Hebrew media of Israel, the poll was big news.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/716/414.html

2. Here is an article about the poll taken by the self-hating "Israeli Association for Civil Rights":

http://www.counterpunch.org/hallinan03032009.html

In the above poll, 75% said they would not live in the same building with Arabs, and 55% favor encouraging the Arabs to emigrate.

These polls clearly prove that our position is not some fringe view. This also explains why the Israeli establishment banned HaRav Meir Kahane and why they refuse to allow me into Israel.

If there is such support for this then I do not understand why the Kach party is not allowed to run. My Israeli co-worker tells me that the media is against kach, and we discussed at length the mainstream perception of the Rabin killing. I have come to believe that it was a cover-up made to look like a Jewish extremist. My friend tells me that I am akin to a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. I have looked at the video and there is reasonable doubt as to what actually happened.

I believe that if what you are saying is true then there is much hope. My experience here has not been so good to convince people of this cause.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

Shalom brother muman,

The CFR is a Marxist, Socialist Left-wing organization in favor of what it calls "Global Governance" [i.e., Socialist 'One World' government as admitted to even in its own policy papers and publications] whose major sponsors - multi-national corporations, Left-wing financiers like George Soros, Morgan Stanley etc. - backed the rise of Barack Hussein Obama to the US presidency. So of course they are going to do the 'politically correct' thing and refer to Kahanists as "extremists".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:37 AM »

Shalom brother muman,

The CFR is a Marxist, Socialist Left-wing organization in favor of what it calls "Global Governance" [i.e., Socialist 'One World' government as admitted to even in its own policy papers and publications] whose major sponsors - multi-national corporations, Left-wing financiers like George Soros, Morgan Stanley etc. - backed the rise of Barack Hussein Obama to the US presidency. So of course they are going to do the 'politically correct' thing and refer to Kahanists as "extremists".

Hi 4International,

I know exactly who the CFR is... This is why I quoted them... But it is also the mainstream view... Look at in on Wiki, look at it on google. There is no escaping those accusations.

I am more hopeful with the idea that the Israeli youth has heard the message. I have pride in the hilltop youths who make a stand at the outposts. I hope that the tide is turning.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »

Shalom brother muman,

Hi 4International,

I know exactly who the CFR is... This is why I quoted them... But it is also the mainstream view... Look at in on Wiki, look at it on google. There is no escaping those accusations.I am more hopeful with the idea that the Israeli youth has heard the message. I have pride in the hilltop youths who make a stand at the outposts. I hope that the tide is turning.

Yes brother I totally agree with you that the CFR view of us is unfortunayely the "mainstream view" here in the United States, no question about it: they are the Establishment of course and the establishment Left wing/liberal media is of the same mindset and viewpoint.

Like you I also great hope in the courageous, heroic hilltop youth. G-d bless them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 03:49:49 AM »
The truth lies somewhere in between (total support for JTF and total opposition to it).

1: Tel Avivniks are notorious self-hating pigs and losers. It is no surprise that most Tel Aviv degenerates hate JTF, and Judaism for that matter. Fortunately, they are but a tiny fraction of Israel.

2: Secular Israelis are often self-hating, but some of them are truly ignorant and don't know where to go for answers, for truth, and for a real solution to the neverending problem of war and jihad. It is undeniable that a lot of them would turn to Kahanism if they really learned of it and exactly what it means.

3: I completely believe that Chaim's poll numbers and figures are correct. Even leftist Israeli polling organizations (i.e. the War and Peace Index) has released polls admitting that circa 60% of Israelis do believe that the Arabs and "Palestinians" want to kill them all. That much is obvious. Unfortunately, these same (mostly-secular) Israelis do not know the truth of Hashem in their hearts, and do not know what the correct actions to take are, and do not have any hope in their lives, and therefore simultaneously will support, or at least tolerate, very ghastly decisions like the Gush Katif and Peace House ethnic cleansings or the Samir Kuntar prisoner release.

4: In their heart, I am sure that 99% of Israelis know the Arabs are no damn good--including the kapos who support them. How can they not? The problem is that Jews, including Israelis, are the most politically correct people on the planet. They do not want to offend the goyim or appear "extreme" or rouse public opinion against them (not that it isn't already). I bet that many Israelis that publicly would denounce Kahanism privately agree with it, or at least a lot of it.